dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Premium headphone game  (Read 5555 times)

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Re: Premium headphone game
« Reply #14 from previous page: February 20, 2016, 11:28:22 AM »
I have heard stories of people that commit robberies with no memory what happened and with a pile of stolen goods around them when they "wake up" but I never believed them.

... but after reading DeadCat's post, I may be wrong.

it looks like people can easily commit crimes in a benzo/z-drug/barbiturate blackout.

does it mean they are latent theives ? I don't know but it's yet another reason to avoid overdosing on these drugs, in my book anyway.

It's best to have a friend with you if you intend to take them in amounts beyond what you're scripted for.

I once moved all the furniture in my house into one room, with a really bad back mind you, with no memory of it or reason why (I only took 4 but somehow managed the whole box).

scary.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 11:35:29 AM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2016, 04:26:05 PM »
Yeah I never get the super kelpto powers on benzos... I think, because they lower inhibitions, they make people who tend to steal do it more often. Or something like that... Ive never been a good thief but I've heard quite a bit about people getting on benzos and just starting to grab things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2016, 05:39:14 PM »
Yeah I never get the super kelpto powers on benzos... I think, because they lower inhibitions, they make people who tend to steal do it more often. Or something like that... Ive never been a good thief but I've heard quite a bit about people getting on benzos and just starting to grab things.

When I was a teenager ( and dinasours roamed the Earth) I was a pothead and a shoplifting fiend. I only got caught once but given a break. I didn't need any of the shit I was taking, it was just a thrill. Now, sober it never crosses my concious mind. But a few benzos and it can seem like the most natural choice in the world. Yes, I find this disturbing.

I can't really see benzos as a drug of choice. Besides some stress relief nothing good reallly comes from them in my experience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 07:26:52 PM »
When I was a teenager ( and dinasours roamed the Earth) I was a pothead and a shoplifting fiend. I only got caught once but given a break. I didn't need any of the shit I was taking, it was just a thrill. Now, sober it never crosses my concious mind. But a few benzos and it can seem like the most natural choice in the world. Yes, I find this disturbing.

I can't really see benzos as a drug of choice. Besides some stress relief nothing good reallly comes from them in my experience.

I know, right! When you're off of benzos, it's like, wtf was I doing? I kinda like it when I don't remember... I say the stupidest stuff on benzos. However, whenever you're on them, you are the shit! It just feels so right while you're on them and kinda embarrassing when you sober up and think about it.

Plus, I've never gotten into so many fender benders until I started doing benzos. I've done quite a few hit and runs in the parking lot... I suck at backing up this long bed truck I have once I get a couple sticks in me.

And I know I know, I shouldn't do drugs and drive... tell my barred out self, I'm sure he'll listen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2016, 07:56:46 AM »
I don't listen to music much anymore. At least not regularly. So I don't really "need" headphones.

That being said, I'd love a really good pair of over ear headphones, such as those Beats Studio. Or maybe a pair of the Beats Pro.

If I were to spend a lot of money on them, I'd probably get some type of high quality, wireless headphones. Beats or otherwise.

The only headphones I have now are a simple pair of Apple EarPods with remote and mic. I've not even used them yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2016, 08:33:23 AM »
I love it when a thread mutates like this - from discussion of headphone choices, to benzos and shoplifting/other dumb stuff people do under their influence.

I don't have to be under the spell of a benzodiazepine drug in order to steal something out of a store. I'll do it at the slightest provocation. Most notably and recently, that "provocation" has been the alcoholic obsession to drink. Last Summer, and most of the ophile members on here remember, I had a thread with about 300-some replies on it titled "the joys of shoplifting and panhandling" where I talked and bragged about my successes with both pursuits.

Man, I shoplifted probably about $120-150 (I reckon) worth of 211 Steel Reserve beer from Safeway, and a little bit from 7-11, last Summer. And about $40-50 worth of food from Safeway too, all over the course of about 3 months. Because I was broke, as in NO money, zero, $0.00, nada, and wanting a buzz of some sort, and hungry also.

I would go in with a backpack, make a beeline straight to the beer aisle, open up the bag, put two 40-ouncers into the bag, zip it up, sling it over my shoulder, then walk straight back out of the store. I'd stop at the pre-prepared meals cooler which was on the way out, and grab a couple pasta carbonaras too, many of those times. Never got caught but once, but that was at Shoppers Food Warehouse, when the manager saw me put the beer in my bag, made open it up and take it back out. He let me go with a warning never to come back in his store after I apologized profusely. 

It was incredibly stupid, but at the time, I was under the delusion that since I hadn't gotten caught yet, that I wouldn't get caught. That has gotten me into trouble more times than I care to admit.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 08:35:15 AM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2016, 01:08:06 AM »
@Zoops, theft is never a good idea at any time.

benzos (and alcohol etc.) have many stupid side-effects, so i'm not drinking hardly at all, nor am i taking benzos (the odd Valium once in a while).

i'm glad that you have come to your senses, that will make life easier. i recommend staying shy of crime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Jega

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2016, 02:00:41 AM »
@Zoops I'm going to second the benzos and alcohol is a bad idea. Benzos and almost anything else is a bad idea.

It's pretty hard to kill yourself on JUST Benzos. It's pretty easy to kill yourself on a combination of benzos and anything else!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions