dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Prepping Opana ER for IV  (Read 52870 times)

Offline Swimfan

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Swimfan is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 09, 2016, 02:49:15 AM
  • life after the 'phile
Re: Prepping Opana ER for IV
« Reply #29 from previous page: November 09, 2016, 02:45:02 AM »
Ok so I seen this and would like to clear this up evrryone is so wrong and making it complicating.  I am just trying save people time and get where they want to ne with pain relief.
Step 1 (and this is just anyyyy opana with E on them)
Put in water or damp paper towel to get coating off.. swirl around til can't see it hardly at all. Not very long.
Step 2 cut into fourths
Step 3 put on spoon.
Step 4 put about 40 50 cc water with one pill..
Step 5 put heat on with lighter not directly on spoon don't want all water evaporating.. cook til slight boil under each piece.. bout 2 3 min maybe. Draw up all under pieces... repeat til you have as much ccs as you want and how  strong you want..
Fyi I do this been doing and its best pain relief and last longer than any I've done
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 09:30:15 PM by dizzle »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

Re: Prepping Opana ER for IV
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2017, 12:09:42 PM »
Ok so I seen this and would like to clear this up evrryone is so wrong and making it complicating.  I am just trying save people time and get where they want to ne with pain relief.
Step 1 (and this is just anyyyy opana with E on them)
Put in water or damp paper towel to get coating off.. swirl around til can't see it hardly at all. Not very long.
Step 2 cut into fourths
Step 3 put on spoon.
Step 4 put about 40 50 cc water with one pill..
Step 5 put heat on with lighter not directly on spoon don't want all water evaporating.. cook til slight boil under each piece.. bout 2 3 min maybe. Draw up all under pieces... repeat til you have as much ccs as you want and how  strong you want..
Fyi I do this been doing and its best pain relief and last longer than any I've done

It's been pointed out to us that this is definitely not a good idea.  Prepping these tablets this way carries significant long term risk.  Injecting the new opana formulation has led to severe problems. Including losing limbs to amputation and developing a blood disease called TTP that has serious consequences.  Just because you can force something into a solution doesn't mean that it is a good idea to inject it.  Please be careful and look for a safer way to get off.

I would encourage people to try rectal administration if they absolutely have to use this tek.  Please don't inject it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions