dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Ever been high in an inappropriate setting? Post your story here!  (Read 24549 times)

Offline Skykonin (OP)

• Pharmer Phil
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Skykonin is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 09, 2016, 12:12:15 AM
  • I'll be your friend for a few percs!
Same question the title states! For example, I was  15 and at 3rd plateu of a dxm trip while I was eating dinner with my fam. That night will go down as the weirdest night I've had  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Well, to begin with, nobody, and I mean nobody, can talk a junkie out of using. You can talk to 'em for years but sooner or later they're gonna get ahold of something. Maybe it's not dope. Maybe it's booze, maybe it's glue, maybe it's gasoline. Maybe it's a gunshot to the head....

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Ever been high in an inappropriate setting? Post your story here!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 12:04:52 PM »
I wasn't high but I drank a bottle of vodka when I was 16 right before a school dance. I then proceeded to tell my principal when he caught me and was suspending me that I was fucking his wife who was a teacher and that I knew he had a coke smuggling ring going through the library. Neither were true but it's funny to me the shit that came out of my mouth, he was trying to call my parents at the time I gave him my number and when he called my phone started ringing right in front of him. At least he gave me shit for it and told me all the stupid stuff I said. I was already fucked I didn't make it to much worse. I kinda sold out a friend but then again he was bleeding from the face on the ground from trying to do some break dancing. I wouldn't of had anyone to hang out with the 9 days we were suspended.

I also kinda saved both our lives through all this. We had bought concert tickets for a show the next day that we were going to go with a bunch of friends to. Our parents didn't let us go for getting suspended the night before. The guys we were supposed to ride with ended up getting really drunk at the concert and crashing on the way home.

The Driver died almost instantly. He was such an amazing person too. My other friend who was in the front seat had pretty serious injuries. His spleen had to be taken out and he was in the hospital for about a week. He saw David who didn't have his seatbelt on and went through the windshield, into a tree, breaking his neck. He tried to revive him which I can't even begin to understand how traumatizing that had to be for him. They had an open casket for whatever reason and he didn't even look the same it is still hard to think about.

I graduated with less than 100 people and 7 people in my grade died from car accidents before we graduated. 2 were from drunk driving, two were from racing down a road that had huge potholes. They hit one going 100 and the girl who lived was driving lost her arm and the other 2 died. 3 were from driving to fast on the highway going to the lake for spring break. A tire blew out and they were going about 100 and crashed killing everyone but the driver. It sucks how many people I lost before I was 18. fuck cancer and car wrecks... sorry for the off topic rant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 12:53:16 PM »
I dont want to sound rude or condescending, but asking if anyone here has ever gotten high in a inappropriate setting is like asking if the pope shits in the woods
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 09:44:15 PM »
I dont want to sound rude or condescending, but asking if anyone here has ever gotten high in a inappropriate setting is like asking if the pope shits in the woods

Trees are banned in the Vatican.

I've made it a tradition to nod out real hard every Christmas for the past 5 years in front of the extended family. Haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Z

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 09:58:24 PM »

Beat me to it.  Have you ever been sober in an appropriate place?

My worst is probably when my mother in law died.  At the funeral.  I nodded off on the casket, which was thankfully closed.  I wasn't the only one either.  To be fucked up that is.  Not to nod off on the casket.  Imagine ten folks all face down on the casket at the same time...  Funerals are rough even when you expect them.

Another is in the bathroom beside where my wife was in labour with our second kid.  Literally the other side if the door from the doctors and all was me cooking up my dope.  I justified it by saying it was a long labour.  24 hours is long when you are addicted to short acting copies.  At least that was my excus3.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:04:43 PM by Z »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Smacky-Doodle 2.0

• All-Around Junker
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Smacky-Doodle 2.0 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 11:15:10 PM »
Too many times to mention.....being high at church always fucked with me. Family dinners too, one time I nodded and did a face-plant into the mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving dinner.

Staying up for  a few days and trying to step into a Slipknot mosh pit, while it may not be too inappropriate.... was a really bad fucking idea!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I often ask myself:  "What would Trevor Philips do?"

Offline sk8phaze

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sk8phaze has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 26, 2021, 09:11:55 AM
  • Sk8phaze
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 12:07:01 AM »

Beat me to it.  Have you ever been sober in an appropriate place?

My worst is probably when my mother in law died.  At the funeral.  I nodded off on the casket, which was thankfully closed.  I wasn't the only one either.  To be fucked up that is.  Not to nod off on the casket.  Imagine ten folks all face down on the casket at the same time...  Funerals are rough even when you expect them.

Another is in the bathroom beside where my wife was in labour with our second kid.  Literally the other side if the door from the doctors and all was me cooking up my dope.  I justified it by saying it was a long labour.  24 hours is long when you are addicted to short acting copies.  At least that was my excus3.
Omg Zystl you got me laughing so hard i got tears coming out😂 that is some funny shit right thuRR
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

We die only once, but for such a long time.
                                 (Unknown)

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 03:58:10 AM »
Yeah no shit, are bears Catholic?

Just about every time I'm high, which is pretty damned often, it's in some sort of inappropriate setting.

One occasion comes to mind - Thanksgiving 1991, when a 19-ish-year-old Zoops was first experimenting with methadone. Took only about 30-40mg (don't remember honestly, since it was all one big dose all blurred together). We were at my aunt's house (mom's older sister), happily munching away, when I literally passed out right at the table into my mashed potatoes. Only got a bit of gravy on my nose because in my stupor I still had enough sense to steer my plummeting head away from my plate. I was literally drooling on myself.

Still don't know why that whole incident didn't trigger a full tilt boogie intervention-type scenario being acted out. (love that expression - "full tilt boogie" try to use it in everyday conversation - 'sfun)

After that, and after the customary, "I'm just really tired" excuse, the talk around the table turned to "those good old days back in the 60's when we smoked a lot of grass," my aunt was all like "I used to by a 'nickel lid' and it would last me a week!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2015, 03:59:57 AM »
Yeah, those short-acting copies are a bitch to get over, ain't they?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Z

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 04:50:40 AM »
Thanks for pointing out the shitty auto correct on my phone zoops.  I will be sure to invent a new one so it doesn't bother you. 

Its a few times you have done exactly this.  If you have something you want to say to me, then might as well just come out with it.

Or, you could just keep pointing out the spell check changes my phone makes.  I mean, that is pretty serious business, isnt it?  I will watch out for those insidious spelling errors and keep you happy man.

Serious. Business.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 04:52:13 AM by Z »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline razor girl

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • razor girl is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 10, 2015, 05:42:32 AM
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 04:51:56 AM »
I once snorted NYC ECP bags in the bathroom of the VPs residence AKA the Naval Observatory during an Xmas party there (really quite a place, right next to the Brit Embassy on 3400 Mass. Ave for you non DCers).  I got ripped, all was surreal after that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RIP Paups, Than, Chemboy, Eon, Poonwalla, Southern Belle, Dr. McKay, LA Lifer, Entropy, Antigonemuse, Catmouth, Gold 'n Diemonds, Inspektah Dek, Goagirl and all the others taken far too soon.

Offline _Enduser

• Reputation Power: 8
  • _Enduser is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 22, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
  • Lex Produca da Original Ableton Killa
    • My original Productions
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 04:53:31 AM »
He saw David who didn't have his seatbelt on and went through the windshield, into a tree, breaking his neck.

This is how my cousin died.....he was 19 and the heavily intoxicated passenger in a car driven by a heavily intoxicated driver.

Alcohol +cars=no fucking joke
I once snorted NYC ECP bags in the bathroom of the VPs residence AKA the Naval Observatory during an Xmas party there (really quite a place, right next to the Brit Embassy on 3400 Mass. Ave for you non DCers).  I got ripped, all was surreal after that.

YOOOOOO Al Gore was in office right?  I know where you're talking about; did you ever used to go to a seasonal antiques market/fundraiser at this house virtually across the street?  This was when Eminem was big right?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 04:55:34 AM by _Enduser »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http://www.soundcloud.com/lexproduca

Please Check out my music!

Offline razor girl

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • razor girl is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 10, 2015, 05:42:32 AM
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2015, 06:11:03 AM »
Nah it was when Reagan was Pres and Bush I (not the retard) was VP.  Rents were out of town, we got invited, my brother was Capt. USMC-in uniform of course- and I was snorting heroin in the bathroom.  So it goes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RIP Paups, Than, Chemboy, Eon, Poonwalla, Southern Belle, Dr. McKay, LA Lifer, Entropy, Antigonemuse, Catmouth, Gold 'n Diemonds, Inspektah Dek, Goagirl and all the others taken far too soon.

Offline Illadelph215

• Whiskey bent and hellbound
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Illadelph215 is working their way up.Illadelph215 is working their way up.Illadelph215 is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 28, 2022, 06:21:24 PM
  • Our Community
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2015, 06:48:41 AM »
This isn't really answering your question but you talking about the dxm trip triggered my memory to this embarrassing story. I once decided it was a good idea to drink two bottles and "robotrip" on my second day of an opiate withdrawal. It actually kinda helped and kept my mind off things until I went to go take a piss, (this was my parents house btw). Well if you've done dxm along with many other side effects it effects your balance. I was kinda bending over the toilet holding onto the top to keep enough balance to aim. Well once I figured I was stable enough in my twisted state of mind I attempted to pee....instead my body decided otherwise and I literally shot piss out of my ass ( yes that horrible withdrawal diarrhea). I couldn't stop and by the end there was watery shit all over. Stretching across the pretty flower wallpaper, all over the magazine holder and magazines and drenched the carpet my mother had just purchased. My parents were working but my brother came home and found me trying to clean up my masterpiece obviously doing a horrible job since I was tripping balls and he threw me in the shower and thankfully helped me by cleaning it the best he could. Needless to say I helped my Dad re-do the bathroom that summer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There is no future, there is no past. In the present, nothing lasts.

Offline monkey business

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • monkey business is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 21, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
  • Monkey bizz in the houseee
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2015, 07:41:12 AM »
Lol, anyone who hasn't in fact gotten high in an inappropriate setting probably doesnt belong on this forum to begin with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Any and all posts made by user "monkey business" are entirely fictional in nature and bear no connection to any real-life character or characters. Any perceived similarities are entirely coincidental by nature.

Tags: