dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Methadone + Diphenhydramine IV  (Read 10481 times)

Offline Guts (OP)

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
Methadone + Diphenhydramine IV
« on: December 08, 2015, 03:59:15 PM »
Let me tell you, 30 mgs of methadone (after drinking the other 90 and waiting a few) + 150 mgs of Diphenhydramine shot up is a hell of a rush. Maybe even better than H.

It is however, very very bad for your veins. You can feel the diphen burning as it goes up your arm... fun though :)

I got the idea from Diconal which is dipipanone and cyclizine in a pill. Dipipanone is related to methadone chemically and diphenhydramine and cyclizine are both antihistamines.

So, anyone else done this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snoop

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Snoop is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2020, 11:11:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Methadone + Diphenhydramine IV
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 04:20:48 PM »
Many have tried, but from what I understand, it's not nearly as great as Diconal.

I've tried it with little to zero return... I guess I'm just one of those people who experience no rush from IV methadone.

No matter the amount.

There is a good thread here where Opus gives a pretty damn solid tek on how to base out the Methadone from the Cherry Bullshit.

Rendering it useful thru IV or Vaporisation (ie, smoking/chasing on foil)

But, as usual... Be extremely careful. Methadone is Maintenance Medication. It's potent shit, and once you got a monster Jones for these ROA's, there ain't nowhere left to turn.

Have fun, but always be aware, and be careful... I've recently acquired a few vials of Narcan. Even though I've been on MMT for quite a few years, at the end of the day.

We're addicts.

Take precautions.

And if you are using methadone recreationally, be extra extra extra careful. It's a creepy crawler, and you may think you haven't dosed enough, then take more....

Then the first dose kicks in, you're feeling good... Then the second round kicks in, and you're Smurfing.

Use Caution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 06:12:39 PM »
Freebasing that shit has gotta be dangerous y0 -- it just seems to work really fucking well. The only thing that's ever numbed my mouth like that is really good cola.. I could see a solid hit knocking someone without a tolly thefuckout. Mandatory narcan in the house for this game..

It'd be interesting to see if one could actually spin out a little rock of base methadone, so far it's just traces on foil. Shit seems pretty hard to work with as a freebase. Maybe xtract as a salt and then base it again or something, IDK.

I could see a proper single hit of that stuff being a HELL of a hit, like GOODNIGHT from one solid blast, whole mouth just numb as fuck..

Danger!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline Snoop

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Snoop is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2020, 11:11:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 06:19:40 PM »
Brother, I used your modified tek on that damn shit... And whoa!!!

When he says 'Danger', he means BE REALLY REALLY CAREFUL.

Like, really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts (OP)

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 06:37:00 PM »
If that shit isn't nearly as good as Diconal than that stuff must be some killer stuff!

Snoop, have you tried shooting just methadone or methadone plus benadryl? Methadone alone sucks. Diphen alone actually has a decent little spacey rush. Together though they definitely seems to have some synergy IVed.

Opus do you have a link to your tek? I wouldn't mind trying it. I remember reading a tek from borohydride I think it was back on opiophile that I tried. Although it was a very half assed attempt. I basically just cooked some 'done and soda in a spoon... I got a jelly like substance that ran on foil pretty decent. It tasted pretty nasty though and wasn't nearly concentrated enough to be worth a damn with my tolly...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 07:35:23 PM »
I wouldn't call it a tek at this point, I just learned that ether is a great solvent for fb done, and had pretty good results with it in actual practice. I could write it up as a tek but there are a couple issues with that.

Q:
It seems to take awhile for the md to move into the solvent layer. This is something I'd meant to ask about, RJ or Dizzle? Maybe it has something to do with coefficients? Basically the basic aqueous layer is cloudy with product, but after the solvent is added and shaken a bit, it takes a long time for that layer to clear. It really seems like the FB moves from water to ether very slowly. The 2x ive done this with ether, the aqua layer clears slowly over about 12hrs and then both layers end up clear aside from the dye in the water.

Any insight? Is it really taking 12hrs to migrate into the alcohol?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline sprawlnod

• Reputation Power: 3
  • sprawlnod is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 30, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
  • Kuffed
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 11:48:59 PM »

There is a good thread here where Opus gives a pretty damn solid tek on how to base out the Methadone from the Cherry Bullshit.

I've searched the site and looked all over this sub-forum, but I haven't been able to find this post about removing the cherry from 'done.  Can someone please tell me where it is.  Thanks!

EDIT:  Nevermind; I found it.  If anyone else is interested, it starts at Post #20 in this thread: http://forum.drugs-and-users.org/index.php/topic,1759.15.html
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:25:49 AM by sprawlnod »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 03:38:05 PM »
I wouldn't call it a tek at this point, I just learned that ether is a great solvent for fb done, and had pretty good results with it in actual practice. I could write it up as a tek but there are a couple issues with that.

Q:
It seems to take awhile for the md to move into the solvent layer. This is something I'd meant to ask about, RJ or Dizzle? Maybe it has something to do with coefficients? Basically the basic aqueous layer is cloudy with product, but after the solvent is added and shaken a bit, it takes a long time for that layer to clear. It really seems like the FB moves from water to ether very slowly. The 2x ive done this with ether, the aqua layer clears slowly over about 12hrs and then both layers end up clear aside from the dye in the water.

Any insight? Is it really taking 12hrs to migrate into the alcohol?

When you said alcohol at the end, I'm going to assume that was a typo, bc you wrote ether in the brief description you gave....assuming you meant ether, here's my thoughts:

I've looked at the Log P and Log D of methadone freebase, and it's STRONGLY in favor of the N-Octonol at basic pH in alkaline solution (logP/Log D~5 at higher pH). I don't know the solubilities into diethyl ether, nor do I know if those tests of Log P and Log D have a time component, but I'd imagine there has to be a standardized amount of time the readings are tested after. The amount of time for it to migrate over is strange as the solvent accessible surfaces are plenty (500+) so that's not it.

- That being said, I've got 2 proposals, the first is to use N-Octonol, as we KNOW fb methadone likes that layer WAY WAY MORE (log 100,000=5=10^4) than unionized water, so I'd try to use N-Octonol as that was the solvent used in the test we have data from, (check chemicalize.org for more)

- The other thing I'd suggest is to use a smallish stir bar, and a magnetic stirrer for an hour or so with that bitch CRANKED up. Maybe you're not getting proper mixing of the solvents and a nice small stir bar on a very high speed would break up the partitions really well for proper mixing.

Outside of that, I'm not sure, maybe RJ has a better idea...sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 04:34:20 PM »
Oops I always thought diethyl ether was an alcohol, but I see it's not. Not a typo, my mistake.

Fanks.

I can say for sure that with just a little infrequent agitation, and ~12hrs., there wasn't anything but sugar left in the aqueous layer. When that stuff is based it's really easy to detect by taste.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 04:36:49 PM by Opus »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 05:09:28 PM »
ya know Opus, you may be onto something here

I have a friend that is making Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid on occasion, and he told me after you mentioned letting the solvent sit like that, he tried the same thing when pulling gbl from mother liquor with DCM. Apparently his yields went up substantially. More DCM extracted, more GBL pulled with it.

Thats the weird thing though. why does it take it do damn long to separate properly? Like, you have 2 immiscible substances, WHY,after shaking does it take so long for proper separation? Paging Robojunkie to the Methadone and Buprenorphine forum for a question you'll probably be able to answer in your sleep...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 06:33:46 PM »
It's prolly some electro-negativity factor all full of maths and big words and shit I bet. Physics is a bitch! (I'm still guessing "co-efficients" are at play).

For the FB MD situation, I wonder if a salt could be used to push the base into the solvent?"

I've tried using cold to help move it along, that didn't seem to make a difference. I didn't try heat.. But maybe salting it out is a better idea?

Thing is, for me this is mostly about theory. Like I'm really not itching (haha pun) to quadruple my habit into something obscure that needs a bunch of workup with a highly volatile solvent. I suspect smoking my methadone isn't gonna help me much as far as getting back on suboxone instead.

I'd try it again if I thought I had a solid idea worth pursuing tho, like something that would likely make it work better..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: