dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: [Aus/Vic] WHACK / Dance scene Harm Reduction in action [METH, Fentanyl snippets]  (Read 5850 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 11:22:15 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
source: https://www.hrvic.org.au/

https://www.hrvic.org.au/whack

(attached are 2 articles of the online publication; challenging the stereotypes on the polarizing topic of METH, from a perspective that i was only scarcely aware of in practice and an Australian perspective on Fentanyl (for the OG Opiophiles)).
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 09:05:24 PM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
I don't understand why dealers would wanna use carfentanyl. I mean I understand why but it's just not reasonable to think they're gonna be able to cut it correctly using such a strong product. You can make a killing without killing all your customers with normal fent so just stick to that and don't go for the carfentanyl. I mean there's a million mg's in a kilo so with normal fent, that'd be a million (or even 10 million) doses for a few thousand dollars which is an awesome markup for the dealers. No reason except extreme greed to go to carfentanyl so you can get 100 million doses of 10mcg's (or a billion doses of 1mcg) of carfent for a few thousand dollar kilo.

Doing the math on this shit makes me wish I would've gotten a kilo of fent for $1500 when I had the chance. Get an expensive mcg scale and weigh out 10 million bags of 100mcg's of fent. Even selling them for $5 would make you $50 million or sell 'em for $10 and make $100 million! I wouldn't mind paying a dealer $5-10 for 100mcg's of pure fent. I'd have to do 2-3 bags every couple hours but you'd have awesome pain control if you had a long acting opioid medication to go with the fent shots. Hell, even if you had to sell the bags for $2 'cause everybody bitches that it doesn't have any H in it, you'd still make $20 million off of ONE kilo.

I still wish the dealers would only get the fentalogues with a longer duration of effect than normal fent and maybe like 1/3 or even 1/10th of the potency of normal fent. That way, they might be able to cut it better and not have as many deaths as with normal fent and/or carfent. If I'm wishing though, I guess I'd wish for good H with just a little normal fent in it. Like for every .1 of heroin, they should put in maybe 50-100 mcg's of fent. I gotta admit that I do prefer good H with fent in it even though it's more dangerous but I wish dealers would be more honest with their customers when it has fent in it and especially when they get word that somebody OD'd off a pretty normal dose.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:34:15 PM by bignasty »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions