dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Suboxone strips and E-juice vape mods  (Read 25732 times)

Offline Kingofjacks (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Kingofjacks is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 04, 2016, 03:06:05 AM
  • life after the 'phile
Suboxone strips and E-juice vape mods
« on: November 01, 2016, 02:02:12 AM »
Well I came here from opiophile and I'm posting with a horrible P.O.S phone but I had to share my newest discovery. I tried searching and can never find this exactly covered anywhere but here it goes.

Basically I'm prescribed Suboxone strips. Those little orange subjects of my love hate relationship with modern psychiatry.

Anyways I took a yummy little Orange strip and mixed it with water. Then took the mix and put it into a rechargeable vape pen. Not my RX200 vape mod but a decent cheapie. I then added just a enough E-juice, strawberry cheesecake flavor specifically. Anyways just enough to get the right ejuice consistency.

Charged my vape and waited until voila! It was a euerka moment my friends. It works brilliantly for me. I get a buzz from my subs again. Now in a considerably more delicious vapor form!! Cheers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dopeless Hopefiend

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Dopeless Hopefiend is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 30, 2017, 01:20:01 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
Re: Suboxone strips and E-juice vape mods
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 06:48:46 AM »
That's some good ol' fashion junkie ingenuity right there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. - Albus  Dumbledore

Offline GreenSpades

• Junky
  • GreenSpades is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 17, 2021, 12:31:29 AM
  • HR Networking
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 07:57:36 AM »
That sounds incredibly bad for your health but id still hit it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am just a dope cat.

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 08:06:55 AM »
The water mixed with the pg/vg okay?
On a side note and one that you don't want to hear, be careful abusing your maintenance drugs because if you do that there isn't really anywhere else to go. I don't mean to sound like your daddy. Just looking out for a fellow junky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline Kingofjacks (OP)

• life after the 'phile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 09:07:55 AM »
I said the same thing about prostitution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Kingofjacks (OP)

• life after the 'phile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 09:11:29 AM »
It seems to be more effective then I even hoped it would be. I think hazardous to your health is par for the course with Suboxone. This seems better than IVing them though which I found less enjoyable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dog Food

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 09:21:32 AM »
Yup,. Dont abuse em.  After iving the tabs for 2 years straight, i relapsed on dope and everytime i tried getting back on the subs they just did not work anymore.  Even well into 24hrs all they did was make me get pwds and i still didnt feel right after almost a week.

You only get so long with subs ive found, then they lose their magic and dont work anymore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 11:14:49 AM »
The water mixed with the pg/vg okay?
On a side note and one that you don't want to hear, be careful abusing your maintenance drugs because if you do that there isn't really anywhere else to go. I don't mean to sound like your daddy. Just looking out for a fellow junky.

I used to think that but there is still a place to go as I have discovered since stopping injecting and that's to take them as prescribed.

Injecting Methadone was my biggest habit and now I finally have it under control at 3 mg oral !

But you are correct to advise caution as rapid delivery of maintenance meds presents as another addiction that makes you crave the meds more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline GreenSpades

• Junky
  • HR Networking
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 11:34:01 AM »
Wow dude youve come a really long fucking way! Werent you injecting like mega doses with a 10ml?

3mg? No shit, thats not a typo? What was your taper like and how did you transition from IV back to oral?

Sorry im threadjacking and im sure you shared elsewhere but damn I gotta know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am just a dope cat.

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 02:12:39 PM »
I started a taper close to two years ago but I got stuck around 30 mg.

I started to use my feet (no arms/hands left for sites) and ended up with cellulitis in both and an abscess in one so that disturbed me enough to give it away. It was my 4th injecting related hospital admission, fuck that.

I was actually using multiple 20 ml. barrels and butterflys when I was out of control but I finally decided that the opiate dependence had go, forever.

3 mg is correct. Now back to the suboxone vape topic.

Thanks for the support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 11:17:08 PM »
everytime i tried getting back on the subs they just did not work anymore.  Even well into 24hrs all they did was make me get pwds and i still didnt feel right after almost a week.

You only get so long with subs ive found, then they lose their magic and dont work anymore

I've seroiusly wondered about this. Subs used to be a fucking magical solution for me, they worked sooooo fuckin well, only side effect being I was always hot (kept the AC really low without realizing how truly cold it was) and bad headaches. Nowadays, when I take subs, I don't ever feel not-dopesick. They still get me to the point where I can function, I'm not dry heaving, I can kind of eat, but I still feel like I'm 50% sick. For a while, I thought it was just because I jacked my tolerance up so high and suboxone is only a partial-agnoist, but I've stayed on subs for a few weeks and while the length of time did help a little bit, subs still seriously fucking sucked, to the point they're just no longer a long-term solution for me. I can't stand taking them for even a few days, I always feel like my nose is about to start pouring, still sneeze, hot/cold flashes, anxiety, can't sleep, RLS (although none of these symptoms have the intensity of full on dopesick)

OP, you are a fucking genius. I've thought about ecig's and the potential for doing different drugs in them. I have a cheap $30 pen vape with a variable voltage battery as well as a more expensive box mod and I've been wanting to try doing some type of drug out of it. I thought about trying to make a crack ecig solution, but I googled it and it prolly won't work. I've read about people smoking meth with an ecig, though, supposedly works too. I seriously would never have thought about using suboxone out of it. I have a bunch of strips I've been avoiding taking cause they suck (and my veins are too unreliable to try IVing them, don't want an abcsess, and shooting those strips just seems INSANELY unhealthy) but I may give this a try.

You said that you used one of those cheap pen vapes right? Your talking about the kind that have a refillable tank/changable atomizer/rechargable battery right? Not the cheapest/shittiest type of e-cig, but the standard entry-level ecig right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline GreenSpades

• Junky
  • HR Networking
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 11:54:18 PM »
As someone who has been on subs for five years now at all doses from .25mg to 16mg a day and taken many breaks and even gotten off and on for months between sometimes I can definitely agree they lose effect more when you mess around with other opiates. They dont like that. But also they lose strength and this is why I think that: I think they dont develope tolerance AS fast as other opies but they def do. Plus for me the naloxone is a bitch. Tex and even bunavail work better. Then the generic sub pills are worst. On top of that they only work for me well at making me feel okay in the range of 2-4mg then they block themselves.

After I developed a high enough tolerance that 4mg stopped effecting me I was screwed. They have a totally seperate tolly tho. But I find if I go like 3 months on subs only at 1-2mg I can get some good glow from 4mg a couple times. So for me it is best to just stay on them, not fuck with other opiates and just accept that I dont feel 100% but at least I dont feel like shit and every once in a while I can catch an ok glow. My prob is that I like to buy like 2 or 3 buns every once in a while and that really fucks it all up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am just a dope cat.

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 12:32:01 AM »
As someone who has been on subs for five years now at all doses from .25mg to 16mg a day and taken many breaks and even gotten off and on for months between sometimes I can definitely agree they lose effect more when you mess around with other opiates. They dont like that. But also they lose strength and this is why I think that: I think they dont develope tolerance AS fast as other opies but they def do. Plus for me the naloxone is a bitch. Tex and even bunavail work better. Then the generic sub pills are worst. On top of that they only work for me well at making me feel okay in the range of 2-4mg then they block themselves.

I got tex for my first time recently and it actually was worse than the strips, I still have 4 in my safe for the last like 8 months because they suck, wondered if maybe I got old ones or something (few friends agreed they don't work right, we thought they were bunk at first) but I do agree the generic tablets are the worst.

I wondered for a long while if the strips just plain aren't as effective as the old N8 stop sign tablets. That's when they stopped being the magic solution for me, I got off suboxone for a year, went back to doing regular opiates, and when I got back on suboxone they had pulled the stop signs and thrown the strips on the market. I've wondered if the strips just don't deliver the same amount to your system, or maybe more naloxone gets into your system.

If I shoot subs (which I've only done a few times as my veins are too unreliable and I don't wanna destroy the few good ones I got left on my arms/hands) they work like they used to. I can shoot half a strip and feel 100% but if I take 4-5 strips sublingually, I feel shitty still.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline Dog Food

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 01:59:18 AM »
I was only ivimg maybe a total of 1.5 mgs in two shots a day for the second year i did em.  Never fucked around once.  Then i used three days in a row, and all id get from taking even a quarter under under my tongue was precipitated withdrawals, to the point i was shaking in bed for 1.5 days till it slowly got a lil better but didnt feel right even a week after so i always relapsed.

God damn, that one time turned into about 10 months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Kingofjacks (OP)

• life after the 'phile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 09:36:38 PM »
"OP, you are a fucking genius."

You just made my day.

"You said that you used one of those cheap pen vapes right? Your talking about the kind that have a refillable tank/changable atomizer/rechargable battery right? Not the cheapest/shittiest type of e-cig, but the standard entry-level ecig right?"

Yes a rechargeable vape with a refillable chamber. EVOD brand specifically. I have a jaybo RX200 I may try putting my solution in there as well but one of my 18650 Lithium ion batteries conspires to kill me and my vape so I have to get a new one.

Another cool thing to note. I was looking for a new such battery and simultaneously looking for a pretty sweet "military grade" green laser pointer. I realized on ebay for the price of an 18650 battery which powers most vape mods, I can buy a laser, battery included plus a motherfucking charger all for the price of the battery alone. What creates the perfect condition for enjoying an indoor laser show? Filling the room with delicious vapor! I feel that G word coming on again ;).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions