dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Ambien VS Lunesta  (Read 29289 times)

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
Re: Ambien VS Lunesta
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2016, 01:20:14 PM »
Z, I don't think anyone was really rubbing his nose in it... we were making fun but as members of the club. I think most of us have been there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 03:02:10 PM »
agree with guts.

Z no one's rubbing anyone's nose in it, but you have to admit that was some seriously funny shit. Also, where there's no reason to beat people up, let's not do that, Zoops wasn't doing anything worthy of a stern warning.

Zoops your good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 03:49:22 PM »
Uh...Yeah. I thik I was really really high. Unfrotunately the drugs interfere with y manual dexterity mking it evn worse.

Sorry. On the other and this gows to show you that drugs CAN fuc with sane peple as well.

Sorry. I am sure had I been able to see it I could have made sense out of of it.

If it happens again soomebidy cut and pasteit and send me a copuy please. As it stands now I don't know what i said.

Ah the fun of trying new drugs.

-DC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 04:26:33 PM »
I didn't warn zoops, and I certainly wasn't beating anyone up.  When I have given someone a warning I have done it in a message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2016, 04:44:12 PM »
Z, I had cut and pasted from the actual post before it was deleted; I wasn't "trying to remember it."

I was certainly NOT trying to "rub his nose in it." That notion was nowhere near my mind when I made those remarks.  Maybe, perhaps you're projecting your own thoughts and feelings onto my posts? Why would I of all people be shaming someone for being royally toasted?

...and I hope you catch this edit: Z, I don't want you to think I don't like you. I think you are totally o.k. You might be feeling a bit beset by some forum members, but I have never thought ill of you.

I just thought it was really funny that he actually wrote "fry a cat" and "a fat family" or something close to it, right after "let's talk and what appeared to be an (incomplete) phone number - it was only nine numbers long so it wouldn't have gotten anybody anywhere anyhow. US phone numbers are 10 digits long and it wasn't 10 digits, only 9

I'm gonna rescind my membership to this forum, never to be heard from again, if the day ever comes where we can't poke fun in a good-natured manner at people for being seriously bent and posting shit. I'd expect the same treatment if I had posted some off-the-wall, completely unintelligible jibber-jabber like that.

And, @dizzle, I appreciate your remarks, but can you please explain to me why my post would or might require a "stern warning" at all? What did I do wrong? Man? Seriously, please tell me. I want to know so I don't repeat it. And if we aren't allowed to say, "damn that guy is fucking high as a kite," when someone posts something like that, I mean come the fuck on.

And finally, for the million dollar question - (...drumroll...) @DeadCat - Duuuuude, can you PLEASE tell us what were you on??? I'm dying to know. I need to be that twisted too!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:46:11 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2016, 04:47:55 PM »
@dizzle - I just re-read your post. You said I wasn't doing anything worthy of a stern warning. Sorry, I misread what you said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Z

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2016, 05:44:19 PM »
I'm sorry Zoops.  I wasn't trying to single you out, and I wasn't intending it as talking strictly to you.  I was just trying to encourage it to not go too far and make him feel bad.  I wasn't talking as anyone but Z, member of the forum.  I think it was funny too.  I wasn't trying to stop anyone from teasing someone else.

I meant the whole thing in a general sense, and I only linked your post to show the kind of thing I was talking about.  I don't think you did anything wrong, but I was just hoping that it wouldn't go too far in the future. That's all.

It seems like whatever I do now gets taken in the worst possible light.  I should clearly just shut up, because I routinely get accused of something bad from whatever I say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 06:09:55 PM »
It seems like whatever I do now gets taken in the worst possible light.  I should clearly just shut up, because I routinely get accused of something bad from whatever I say.

Aw, c'mon it's not like that. Really. You are a liked member of our gang here. It's just that as you know, nuanced communication in writing, over the internet, is impossible.

Maybe you could read over your posts and think "now what would I think if I read that, written by someone else?" I routinely edit out stuff I was going to say because I thought it would be taken the wrong way.

I'm like "naw, I'm not gonna say that. Lemme see here, how else can I say it?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Offline shoybs

• Chronically Relapsing Suboxone Patient
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • shoybs is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 31, 2016, 05:16:38 PM
  • In recovery - but I'd blow it for a dilaudid.
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2016, 09:50:03 PM »
Yay he's back!

@Zoops I definitely agree that we should be able to have a little fun with each other, and I my opinion based on what i had read in this thread, that's what we were all doing. I think (and please correct me if i am mistaken) @Z just wants to make sure that no one takes things too far. No one, especially here, wants to feel shamed for their choices. That's one of the things that binds us all together. And i think that if DC or anyone else in a similar situation asks us to drop it, we should be understanding and respect their wishes.

As for the on-topic portion off the thread - someone a page or two back (i can't remember who or be bothered to look back now) mentioned that Lunesta is actually easier to dissolve and shoot than Ambien, and then described that "sinking into the couch" rush feeling that i absolutely LOVE about ambien. Anyone with experience - is it better than ambien or about the same? Also, ambien always has the damn white dye or whatever in the tablets, so the shot always makes it look like milk and makes it difficult to register sometimes. Is Lunesta the same way? And, I've tried many many times to get an Ambien script, even a small one, but every time I end up with a script for hydroxyzine, which is bullshit. Do you think it would be easier to get a script of lunesta? Considering that ambien has a bit of a reputation these days, i think it might be a little easier, but im probably just being hopeful and naive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SHoYBS

Offline Roman Totale

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Roman Totale is now quite familiar.Roman Totale is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:July 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
  • It's alright, the way that you live
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2016, 10:33:17 PM »
I don't know from Lunesta, but Ambien's a hell of a drug.  Waking up on the couch and going to wake your girlfriend for work, until you realize it's 1:30pm and she's long gone.  And there's weird dripping shaving cream on every flat-ish surface for some reason, oh right, those were the swastikas you decided to decorate the apartment with.  Thankfully, you didn't carve one in the your flesh, just a few nice clean deep cuts on the arm and thigh from a water glass you by your bedside "table" you knocked over and shatterd....
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 10:36:29 PM by Roman Totale »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2016, 12:01:51 AM »
Although it's much easier to prep a shot (I was the one who  said something about shooting Lunesta), it's nowhere near as "fun" as Ambien. The shots come out clear, but with a slightly blue  tint (the 3mg tablets are blue on the outside) or yellow (if you're using the 2mg joints). 1mg tablets are white, so I guess that would come out totally clear, if not a tad white-ish.

...and that taste is pretty fucking gnarly. I could imagine it making someone sick enough to puke right after driving it home.

There is that slight visual disturbance that you get with Ambien too (like that red and green pixelated effect and everything looks like it has a shiny sheen on it), but it's just not as "good" of a feeling. You wouldn't get the craving to do more and more like you do with Ambien either.

One last thing: Lunest still isn't available as a generic (at least I don' think it is for a few more years), and the brand name joints are very expensive. I remember 3mg #30 being over $120. Maybe even as much as $200. I remember it was pretty pricey.

Those Teva brand generic Ambiens were best - tiny round white tablets with a big "Z" on one side. Mylans are big honking blue tablets that don't hardly have any kick to them at all. Only ate those, but they had a definitely different effect.

Brand name Ambien is pretty much the best though.

Those tan-colored medium-sized Sandoz generic zolpidem tablets are o.k., but not great. Never tried to bang one of those either.

I always used a 3ml syringe with a Luer-lock needle on the tip. So you can filter it through the cotton real easily. And I would always use 2ml to cook up my shots of Ambien.

Ditto on the milky color of a shot of Ambien too. I seem to remember it being easier to register because the blood contrasts so well against the milky background.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:04:22 AM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2016, 01:06:13 AM »
FWIW-

I have none, ZERO recollctiosn of what is being said that I wrote. Yah, I got good and high, ate a number 'scripts camee in and once and I had done them all before this(more than once) and I  I guess theyhad a synergetic effect and I got good an wrecked. Then again, this being a wbsite for drugs ang users and ahat they've learned by partaking, thre isn't a much better place to talk about what our "expermeating" has taught us, for. better or worse.
So, who want to party?

PS, If a copy of my original  post stil exits I'd be curious to see it/ Who know maybe it's profound or if any body want to be friends IRL, I'm a lot fun at parties. Or so I have been told.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:45:38 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2016, 01:26:59 AM »
just go to the old moderator reports

Moderate > Posts > Old Posts
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 01:30:22 AM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline shoybs

• Chronically Relapsing Suboxone Patient
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • shoybs is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 31, 2016, 05:16:38 PM
  • In recovery - but I'd blow it for a dilaudid.
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2016, 03:10:12 AM »
I'd party with you any day @DeadCat
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SHoYBS

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2016, 03:22:16 AM »
Yeah, just bring the drugs  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions