dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Dreamed I got robbed  (Read 7464 times)

Offline LadyKalma (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • LadyKalma is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 09, 2019, 05:12:23 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Dreamed I got robbed
« on: October 28, 2018, 03:01:20 AM »
My suggestion- we could use this area to discuss actual sleeping dreams. Since so many of our dreams are drug related anyways. Last night I had, not a using dream, but a getting robbed dream.

It took place in the neighbor's house next to the last place we lived. Decidedly in active addiction and not looking to stop during that time, in real life or the dream. So myself, my guest, and the four people who lived in the house were in the dream. We're in the living room and some car drives up. One of the guys in the house tells us to hide. They scatter, dudes are busting at the side door trying to get in. For some reason im at the front door that isn't usually used with my back against it trying to keep it shut. Two guys end up shoving it open into my back, one pistol whips me and i fell to the floor.

Then somehow I'm crawling across the floor to the back stairs to get to the basement. Im hiding in the stairs to the basement, somehow one of the guys who lives in the house had the intruders caught and pillow casings over their heads,leading them out the front door. One of them keeps asking if there's a basement, and talking about what he's gonna do when he finds the bitch that got away. Idk, dreams never make a lot of sense. I woke up already stressed out. Give me a using dream any day, cause unlike some people, I actually get to the part where I shoot up and get high in my dreams sometimes. Dreams like this though, bother me. I don't like to think that I'm using my mental energy being traumatized by stuff in my subconscious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: Dreamed I got robbed
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 04:06:56 AM »
i rarely dream anymore but have this one from my teenage years... helps to know i'm religious today but was a vitriolic atheist most of my life.  dreampt
 a book was flying around the room over my head.  it was black with gold leaf on the page edges, seemed very ominous to me.  obviously it was the bible but didn't put 2&2 together until later.

i had this one really dream, again in high school.  i was at a drive in theatre in the 50's, everything was black and white.  i had acid & was passing it out.  whenever i'd run back into someone i'd turned on they'd be in full color
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 11:59:26 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 03:38:41 AM »
Recent theories strongly suggest that dreams are triggered by emotional responses on that day and to encode memory to various depths (number of synaptic connections or relationships).

I read this in a recent "New Scientist" where they tested volunteers and i think that it may be related to the mind's ability to process information whilst asleep, without the external stimuli to distract it; once embedded, the thoughts stop "floating" and become part of your mind (for recall when triggered).

Moe, if you use pot then your dreams will be most likely forgotten but dreaming in COLOUR ? that is amazing ! (could've been the "Acid" link where you thought it was color).

Lady Kalma, that's called a nightmare but getting high in your dreams is very cool, also.

Whenever i try to stop using Meth, i dream about "getting on" and the only cure is ... "getting on" 😋 :P

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:52:02 AM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 06:11:40 AM »
i've never had good, vivid dreams since high school. i don't sleep well.   i've had intentional psychadelic experiences though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 11:59:26 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 04:21:14 PM »
Phenibut is the only HIGHLY VIVID dream causing agent that i have ever known but you have to exclude the coadministration of all other drugs to realize it's full potential.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 02:01:27 AM »
Ambien has been giving me a lot of crazy dreams lately. I've had a few about getting into fights and a few about getting dope or trying to get dope. Last night, I was in the hood with a bunch black folks and asking around for H. One dude said he could get some but came back with a bag all tied up where I couldn't see what was in it and said it was only $5 so I untied it and nothing was in there. Told him I was good and got away from him.

Then, this cooler guy came up that I could tell was all about business and wasn't trying to rip me off. He said look man, I gotta go on a "green run" and I'd rather go with you than them over there. I look at the people he points at and it's trashy ass looking white tweaker type folks in a beat up old shitty car. He said I'd rather go with a white boy 'cause I think I'll be less likely to get pulled over and/or harassed by the cops.

I said what's in it for me? He said he'll give me a quarter pound of good bud and he knows where to get some fire H for real. I said I need to do the H before we get the weed or I'll be a nervous wreck and we'll be fucked if we get pulled over. He went and introduced me to a few guys that were all fighting for my business and he told 'em I was helping him out and they kinda acted like he was the boss so they all gave me 2-3 free $20 bags and their numbers to call em whenever I needed more. Ended up with about 10-15 $20 bags of good looking dope. Then, I woke up as I was dumping the shit in the spoon!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dillydudeEL14

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • dillydudeEL14 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 28, 2022, 10:18:52 AM
  • HR Networking
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 05:51:24 PM »
Couldn’t tell you the last dream that I remembered. Ambien def makes me dream crazy tho. My gf I’ve been with for  a few months dreams all the time and tells me about it. I just realized I haven’t remembered a dream at least since we’ve been together. I have beensleeping great too so idk.

M
M

Be M
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions