dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Baltimore scramble dope  (Read 11280 times)

Offline Fentanylbliss (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Fentanylbliss is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 05, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Baltimore scramble dope
« on: August 06, 2017, 12:26:58 PM »
Ok I've been searching everywhere and can't find an answer so I figured I'd ask here. For people that don't know what scramble is, it's heroin cut with quinine/Bonita. For people that do use scramble and i hope someone here does, when you shoot it, I'm like 100% sure you have to at heat but I just want to be 1000% sure. So in the sake of harm reduction can someone please give me an answer. It will be much appreciated.

FentanylBliss out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A nice fat hit of fentanyl gets me through the day I'm sure a lot of you feel the same

Current scripts: 50mcg/hr Duragesic, 30mg Temazepam, 10mg Oxycontin, 4mg Dilaudid

Offline Hooman

• Non-standard issue, also a
  • SA_Chat+
  • Hooman is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 16, 2020, 02:17:46 AM
  • I've got a handful of coconut-size opium pods...
Re: Baltimore scramble dope
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 05:25:49 PM »
Quinine? Are you sure? Cos that's real old-skool. IIRC, 'scramble' is usually cut with something like Benadryl.

If the H is in the powdered salt form, which is standard for that kind of gear, just cold/room temperature water and a little stirring should be enough to get the good stuff into solution - anything which doesn't dissolve without applying heat is most likely to be adulterants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 12:40:04 AM »
Quinine? Are you sure? Cos that's real old-skool. IIRC, 'scramble' is usually cut with something like Benadryl.

If the H is in the powdered salt form, which is standard for that kind of gear, just cold/room temperature water and a little stirring should be enough to get the good stuff into solution - anything which doesn't dissolve without applying heat is most likely to be adulterants.

I'm 1,000,000% sure they use quinine Bonita. I've watch people make scramble.

FentanylBliss out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A nice fat hit of fentanyl gets me through the day I'm sure a lot of you feel the same

Current scripts: 50mcg/hr Duragesic, 30mg Temazepam, 10mg Oxycontin, 4mg Dilaudid

Offline Hooman

• Non-standard issue, also a
  • SA_Chat+
  • Hooman is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 16, 2020, 02:17:46 AM
  • I've got a handful of coconut-size opium pods...
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 01:40:40 AM »
Are you absolutely *sure* about that exactly?

'"Bonita" was a brandname of lactose, which used to be sold, along with mannitol as an infant laxative in NYC bodegas.'

EDIT: Even if it's as you say, what I said in my previous post applies.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:57:55 AM by Hooman »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 07:13:39 AM »
Yeah I'm sure. It's def old school but they've been doing that here in Baltimore for many years. Longer than I've been alive. They say it gives you a better rush but in my opinion it really doesn't do anything except help make 1g of raw turn into 10gs of scramble.

FentanylBliss out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline lilbay21213

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • lilbay21213 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 07, 2018, 08:50:01 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 12:02:22 PM »
I started back in the late 80's and they used B&Q as said. I find it hard to find scramble with that cut anymore seems all these new folks have no clue and just toss whatever in it. Definitely added heat though.
As said above though anything not water soluble is cut.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Methadone

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Methadone is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 13, 2018, 06:17:37 PM
  • default personal text
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 06:23:54 PM »
I shot scramble in bmore religiously for many years. ALL scramble I've gotten has ALWAYS HAD to be cooked!!!! For whatever reason that makes no sense to me, not cooking it it was basically completely inactive.

The best shit I ever had by far.... if you only cooked it a little bit it'd turn into this goop and I thought it sucked. Until a using partner showed me he cooks his until it's 100% liquid and hollllllly shit. Made it literally 100x better. What sucks about scramble is you have a very limited amount of time to get it into your veins after cooking it before it hardens up in the needle, I'm sure it's much worse for your veins then regular ECP.... actually I know it is, after 3 years on scramble I switched to raw and my veins thanked me.

In fact, that best scramble I used to get, it'd draw up clear but this was before fent was as well known/widespread as it is today, and I didn't really have the Internet back then, so I didn't realize it was probably fent. It had legs as good as dope but the cold extra sedating high and lack of euphoria 100% points to fent. But that rush. Hoooooooly fucking shit. No matter how pure of raw I get it can't come ANYWHERE close to that rush. For whatever reason even just "regular" scramble has a better rush due to the quinine/benita quinine (that's what I've always been told is in it). But that (presumable) fent dope was next level. I'd religiously & intentionally do just as much as it'd take to KO me for up to 5 mins after every shot so I could get as strong of a rush as possible. Looking back it was really fucking retarded and a miracle that I'm still alive, I felt like overdose wasn't even in the cards back then for some dumb ass reason though, I was a dumb motherfucker.

ANYWAY sorry to rant. But even the fent shit HAD TO BE cooked up, as did every other scramble. Cook it until it's all dissolved then hurry the fuck up before it hardens back up. I usually did 3  of the double or triple 0 big ass gel caps (whichever it is) at a time, you literally couldn't fit any more inside a 1cc rig and even that was pushing it

Be safe OP! I never got to try raw until many years after doing scramble... fuck scramble,  the rush may be better but raw has SOOOOOOOOOO much better euphoria
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions