dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: its not mine officer , i dont know how it got there  (Read 6744 times)

Offline clinton (OP)

• Reputation Power: 8
  • clinton is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 13, 2016, 05:09:47 AM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
its not mine officer , i dont know how it got there
« on: November 05, 2015, 11:59:31 AM »
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) - A woman riding shotgun inside a car pulled over for a traffic stop was found with her pants unzipped and some surprises stuffed inside them.

According to police, the officer pulled the car over and noticed the smell of "raw marijuana coming from inside of the vehicle." The officer ran a background check on Cassie Alldredge and she was found to have three outstanding warrants for her arrest.

The officer asked Alldredge to exit the car and noticed her pants "were unbuttoned and unzipped." Officers gave her "multiple warnings" not to bring any banned substances and transferred her to the county jail. Once inside the jail's booking area, officers recovered 4 grams of cocaine and 2 grams of heroin inside her pants "around the groin area."

The woman admitted the cocaine was hers but told police she didn't know who the heroin belonged to.

Alldredge faces charges of tampering with evidence, possession of contraband while present in a penal institution and felony drug offense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In the vein...

Offline jdub

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jdub has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 25, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: its not mine officer , i dont know how it got there
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 12:14:17 PM »
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) - A woman riding shotgun inside a car pulled over for a traffic stop was found with her pants unzipped and some surprises stuffed inside them.

According to police, the officer pulled the car over and noticed the smell of "raw marijuana coming from inside of the vehicle." The officer ran a background check on Cassie Alldredge and she was found to have three outstanding warrants for her arrest.

The officer asked Alldredge to exit the car and noticed her pants "were unbuttoned and unzipped." Officers gave her "multiple warnings" not to bring any banned substances and transferred her to the county jail. Once inside the jail's booking area, officers recovered 4 grams of cocaine and 2 grams of heroin inside her pants "around the groin area."

The woman admitted the cocaine was hers but told police she didn't know who the heroin belonged to.

Alldredge faces charges of tampering with evidence, possession of contraband while present in a penal institution and felony drug offense.

Of course they started with the BS about "I smell marijuana" to search without a warrant. I hate that shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline CARNi

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • CARNi is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 11, 2019, 12:57:51 PM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 12:52:56 PM »
ROFLMAO !  Sorry but did she honestly think at that point even if they were to believe her, it even mattered???

Sigh. :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
46+2 are just ahead of me!

Z

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 08:17:53 PM »
I thought for a moment they were going to say the cops smelled raw fish.  What is raw marijuana, and what does it smell like? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions