Core Topics > The Empowerment of Women - Women Only Please

Things we wish guys knew...

(1/20) > >>

Sand and Water:
Ok girls, as I said in Candy's thread, I thought it might be interesting (& fun) to talk about this. Put whatever's on your wish list. It can be serious, funny, snarky--whatever you want.

All guys' comments are welcome; just please remember to be respectful :)

***TO THE GUYS WHO ARE READING THIS--BECAUSE OF CONCERNS VOICED BY THE WOMEN IN THIS THREAD, IT IS RESPECTFULLY REQUESTED THAT YOU SIMPLY READ--EXCEPT FOR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS (see posts starting at #50 and posts 57 and 62 especially)  SINCERE THANKS TO ALL FOR RESPECTING THIS REQUEST***

I'll start with part of my "I wish..."

--When I'm aggravated, po'd or just plain cranky, the LAST question I want to be asked is: "is it that time of the month?"  This applies even if the guy is truly trying to be helpful lol.

--What is it with men and directions??  Does something inside them die a little if the mapquest fails & they are forced to publicly seek assistance?

--Sometimes I *like* it when Thor the Caveman makes an appearance... but only on certain occasions (wink wink), and particularly when there's a big bug that needs to be dealt with  :D

Narkotikon:
I think this is a very good and interesting topic. 

Although I grew up around four very strong, independent women (mother and three older sisters), and despite the fact that I often feel more like a woman than a man based on stereotypes, I'm not going to list things. 

I still think this will be a great thread.  Informative and educational for the guys who want to read and / or participate. 

Karma to you.   :)   

Anti-hero:

--- Quote from: Narkotikon on September 03, 2015, 08:58:51 AM ---I think this is a very
 good and interesting topic. 

Although I grew up around four very strong, independent women (mother and three older sisters), and despite the fact that I often feel more like a woman than a man based on stereotypes, I'm not going to list things. 

I still think this will be a great thread.  Informative and educational for the guys who want to read and / or participate. 

--- End quote ---

I have been called afemament (sp?)
More than once
HeAd can tell you I'm more
Then in touch with my manly side.
I would like to know.
The answer to this question.
Sometimes when HeAd is in one of her moods
I will say " have a period already".
It's a just a cute to her that she is being mean
I know her "cycles" have nothing to sure with her attitude. She would hit me if I was
to say that to her.

I am looking forward to
reading this.
I do need a clue sometimes.
I.wish she would give me one.

Sand and Water:

--- Quote from: hero 1 on September 03, 2015, 10:02:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Narkotikon on September 03, 2015, 08:58:51 AM ---I think this is a very
 good and interesting topic. 

--- End quote ---

I have been called afemament (sp?)
More than once
HeAd can tell you I'm more
Then in touch with my manly side.
I would like to know.
The answer to this question.
Sometimes when HeAd is in one of her moods
I will say " have a period already".
It's a just a cute to her that she is being mean
I know her "cycles" have nothing to sure with her attitude. She would hit me if I was
to say that to her.

I am looking forward to
reading this.
I do need a clue sometimes.
I.wish she would give me one.

--- End quote ---

Aww Nark thanks... I just really DO see so many differences & when I asked if the girls wanted this, *guys* piped up too, so I hope everyone feels free to give their thoughts :)

Hero-- the reason I listed that is sooo many times, if a woman is in a bad mood, that's what she hears. Not, "whats going on thats making you angry?". Sorta like the saying "a woman's being a bitch, a man's being assertive.

I LIKE men...grew up with 7 brothers, but men are still pretty mysterious in many ways to me. Hope that's some comfort to ya ;)

ps don't worry Morfy--saving some if juicy eeek! stuff for you :D

Opus:
I won't hesitate at all to ask for directions if I'm lost..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version