dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: should i call  (Read 7191 times)

Offline tea time

• New and Improved!
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • tea time is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 12, 2016, 05:48:32 PM
  • Note to self: Try not to get high
Re: should i call
« Reply #14 from previous page: August 27, 2016, 12:24:21 PM »
let me give you some good advice I got from my lawyer when I was going through some SERIOUS FUCKING SHIT with the DEA/Local coppers:

- call, you want to act like you're being cooperative. BUT DO NOT SAY ANYTHING if he starts asking questions like where were you? What were you doing? etc etc. STOP. And tell him you're not answering any questions without a lawyer. DO NOT answer a single questions about yourself, not even what you do for a living NOTHING.

- here's the other VERY VERY VERY VERY important thing. NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS DO NOT GO TO THE POLICE STATION. They can lie about whatever they want to get you there. They can say your dog got hit by a car and they've got it back from the animal clinic and you need to come pick it up, and then when you get there they lock yo uup. Here's the thing. If you VOLUNTARILY GO T THE POLICE STATION and you are even SUSPECTED OF COMMITTING A CRIME, which in the US can be fucking anything and they'll lie about what/why/how/etc and they can LEGALLY DETAIN YOU FOR up to 24 hours and possibly more if they push BS charges and then drop them. UNDER ANY FUCKING CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT GO TO THE POLICE STATION. IDGAF IF THEY TELL YOU YOUR MOTHER IS THERE AND WAS PICKED UP AND NEEDS A RIDE HOME. DO FUCKING NOT GO THERE.

Now, IF they try to tell you to go to the police station, for ANY REASON, you tell them to call your lawyer, and you'll have to get one. That will usually shut the bullshit down, but if they do, and they try to schedule something with you and your lawyer, make sure you're not the one making the plans, let the lawyer do everything. From that point the only thing you say to the police is "I'm willing to cooperate with yout investigation (no ppl cooperate here doesn't mean "snitch" it means you're not fucking them off and being a dumbass) but you'll have to talk to me through my lawyer here is his number:XXXXXXXX" THAT IS THE ONLY FUCKING THING YOU SAY TO THE COPS  THAT IS ALL.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

+1.  Great advice
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 09:38:10 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Re: should i call
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2016, 08:12:11 AM »
Sorry for the late reply guys. Thanks for your advice.
I do have a roomate however I felt it would be me over him any day for police involvement.
He got in a car wreck and a cop was serving him papers cause he had no insurance and is being sued. He got home and he called and thats what the deputy said. It was on speaker and that is what the cop said.
Should have mentioned the roomate but in this life im paranoid and now even more and I heard the cop ask for my roomate and great advice from everyone.

that ended much better than i thought, good for you, at least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal