dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: What is ChatGPT ? (answered by ChatGPT) A very powerful tool  (Read 4959 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
go to https://chat.openai.com/ to sign up or login

I asked ChatGPT what it was and this was it's response:

ChatGPT is an AI-based conversational agent developed by OpenAI. It is powered by the GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) architecture, specifically GPT-3.5. It is designed to understand and generate human-like responses in natural language conversations.

The underlying technology of ChatGPT involves training a large neural network on a vast amount of text data to learn patterns and relationships within the language. It can generate coherent and contextually relevant responses based on the input it receives.

ChatGPT has been trained on a diverse range of internet text sources, allowing it to have knowledge and information on a wide variety of topics. It can engage in discussions, answer questions, provide explanations, and assist with various tasks.

It's important to note that while ChatGPT can provide helpful and informative responses, it may occasionally generate incorrect or nonsensical answers. It should not be considered a substitute for professional advice, and its responses should be carefully evaluated for accuracy and reliability.

I also asked it "what is xylazine" and it replied:

Xylazine is a medication that belongs to the class of drugs known as alpha-2 adrenergic agonists. It is primarily used as a veterinary sedative and analgesic (pain reliever) for animals. Xylazine is commonly administered to horses, cattle, and other large animals to achieve sedation, muscle relaxation, and to facilitate certain veterinary procedures.

While xylazine is primarily intended for veterinary use, it has also been misused in some cases as a recreational drug or as a sedative in human medicine. It is worth noting that using xylazine in such a manner is considered dangerous and illegal.

Xylazine's effects on the body include sedation, muscle relaxation, respiratory depression, and a reduction in heart rate and blood pressure. It is important to use xylazine under the guidance and supervision of a trained professional to ensure appropriate dosing and to mitigate any potential risks or side effects.

As you can see, it can help research drug information as well.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 06:07:54 PM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Niels,
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline gnossos

• The.Opiophile.You.Love.to.Hate
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gnossos is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 01, 2024, 12:31:52 AM
  • Distorted reality's now a necessity to be free.
    • ART in ANARCHY
Re: What is ChatGPT ? (answered by ChatGPT) A very powerful tool
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 12:19:42 AM »
Cool, I just started messing with it and I hadn't thought of that yet. I'd be nervous about it being factual/biased, but I'm gonna try it out... After I successfully train it to write me simple product descriptions of stuff I've got lying around that I wanna resell.
As of right now, ChatGPT seems to think I'm introducing Keurig to the world for the first time and it needs to sell people on the idea. Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
. : cause every junkies like a settin' sun : .

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Re: What is ChatGPT ? (answered by ChatGPT) A very powerful tool
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 11:14:44 AM »
Enjoy!
friendly