dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Getting ready to quit kratom with these meds.  (Read 17119 times)

Offline StM34081 (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • StM34081 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 14, 2017, 01:20:23 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Getting ready to quit kratom with these meds.
« on: September 08, 2016, 12:13:27 PM »
With the scheduling of Kratom looming, im trying to get myself prepared to stop using. Quick background- Been abusing opiates for 17 years. Been addicted to them for 16 years. Use dailey with a few 4-6 month breaks due to rehab and prison. Was in prison for longer than that but anyone thats been knows it's just as easy to get drugs in prison in which I did. Most recent addictions were from 2012-2015 crazy high doses of tramadol... Like up to a gram a day alot of times. Then I stopped taking the tramadol and replaced it with poppy seed tea. Drank that daily for about 6 months. Stopped the PST and replaced it with kratom. Have been taking kratom every day for about the last year or a little more. Much like every other drug I do, my kratom use has been sky high, anywhere from 15-50 grams a day. Just depends on my supply. With that being said and many other factors, I get pretty bad withdrawals when stopping kratom. So I have decided to try and quit kratom soon, before I'm forced to by the scheduling. This is what I have at the moment to help with the withdrawals. Buspirone, Hydroxyzine, Baclofen, Diclofenac, B-complex vitamins w/gaba, and l-arginine hcl. I dont really know what I'm going to actually use when the time comes plus I also plan on adding to my supply but thats what I have as of right now. I will be back to add more info later. Any info, experiences, help with any of the listed meds would be greatly appreciated. Also any ideas of what to do or what to get to help would be great. Any questions, slap em on me.  Thanks friends.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline StM34081 (OP)

• Regular
Re: Getting ready to quit kratom with these meds.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 01:33:50 PM »
I guess I should mention too, my local poppy seed supplier either switched to different ones or started washing them their selves so thats not even an option anymore. I dont make orders online either so seeds are out of the picture...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 05:47:15 PM »
Gabapentin is a very useful drug for withdrawal. It'll take away 90% of all symptoms with higher doses. Do your own research and proceed as you feel comfortable. There is a lot of unknowns about gabapentin, and the withdrawal from gabapentin has been said to be worse than heroin, and benzo withdrawal. So tread lightly is my advice if you decide to obtain this perscription drug.

This kratom ban is very shitty. There has been a ton of people speaking out about the recent DEA activities.

I just cold turkey kicked about a 30g-50g a day habit. Not gonna lie, it sucked a little. But I was using a ton of extracts and tinctures that fucked up my plain leaf tolerence.

I'm surprised to hear you've never bought online. Kratom is very expensive in head shops. What is you daily habit of kratom cost from your source?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 06:28:32 PM »
If you want to choose from an extensive range then please consider our sponsor, Mu Synergetics - they keep the site afloat and they deliver.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline StM34081 (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 07:33:38 PM »
I have ordered kratom online a couple times back when I first started but then I found a guy locally on craigslist. He buys it by the pound or kilo online which makes it even cheaper so most strains I could buy from him for only $5 an oz.  :)  which is a pretty sweet deal for me. Even after the ban was announced he only upped it to $8-$10 an oz as of right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline StM34081 (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 08:15:57 PM »
About gabapentin..  I have used it a few times when I ran out of my doc. It definitely helps a lot. The only problem I ran in to with it tho was tolerance builds very fast  kinda like phenibut. It is only effective for about 4 or 5 days. After that I can down handfuls of it and not even be able to tell. I dont currently have access to any or else I would for sure use it for the first 3 days.  :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 08:44:57 PM »
Taper with lope. Done and done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline StM34081 (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 09:38:50 PM »
I plan on trying a taper. It will probably be a very fast taper. I have the hardest time limiting my intake of kratom. Especially if I have a good amount. I dose more times in a day than I can even count. I know thats a bad thing. I just chase that initial blast of euphoria you get when it first kicks in. My usual dose amount is pretty low though. Idk...  im weird. I will dose 2-5 grams but dose at least 10 times a day. I dont really count. It sucks. And it's not to "stay well"..  I can dose a good 4 grams in the morning and not have any type of withdrawals pretty much all day except irritability, and depression.... Which are technically withdrawal symptoms I guess...  I just dont do that. I try and feel great and be at 110% at all times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline StM34081 (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 09:42:02 PM »
I have never tried implementing lope in withdrawal situations so I might pick some up to try out for day 1-3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline StM34081 (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 12:04:38 PM »
Well today is going to be day 1 of "tapering" if you want to call it that..  Its only because I have a very small amount of kratom left so im dosing smaller and less frequent to try and stretch it out all day. Part of me just wants to slam down all I have left and feel great for a short while instead of stressing out about how much time has gone by and how small of an amount to take..  :/
Also, my stash of meds to help with withdrawals I dont even want to start taking yet because I worry that they will somehow take away from the kratom feeling.. Ughh this is so stupid. Kratom is such a big part of my day, every day. It's what makes me happy all the time. I feel like I'm going to be lost without it. Fuckkkkk!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline StM34081 (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2016, 12:38:31 AM »
I guess I'll do a little update for all you people who don't give a fuck..  Today sucked. Like I said in previous posts, I'm terrible at limiting my kratom intake so I did what I always do... Tried not to take a lot for the first few hours of the day, then at 2pm I said fuck it and put down what I had left. Around 6ish grams. By 4pm I was laying in bed miserable. Physically I felt fine bit I was super upset and depressed that I was out of kratom and out of money to get anymore. At about 5:30pm I was sick of laying in bed depressed so I downed 3 baclofen hoping to get some kind of relief mentally with no luck. I did drift asleep for about 45 mins. Then I got up and went to the store and bought only one 8oz bag of Bob's Red Mill poppy seeds. I know thats a very small amount especially for someone like me with a huge tolly to opiates but I knew from past experience with that particular brand that they are worthless seeds. I basically only got them for placebo effect... Just to make myself feel a little better by thinking I had back up if it started to get really bad. Then I came home and ended up arguing with my wife for the rest of the night. I didn't really do any arguing...just her. She doesn't understand. She isn't cursed with any addictions or problems other than having me as a husband. She thinks that I'm upset and unhappy because I'm wanting to be, or that I spent most of the day in bed because I wanted to and im just being an asshole.. She works 3rd shift so at 10:30pm she walked out the door to go to work without so much as a bye or buy or anything. So then I decided it was a good time to whip up some tea. First I took one baclofen, one buspirone , and one hydroxyzine. Then I turned on some techno/trance and made my mini batch of tea and downed it. Just as I thought, BRM seeds are JUNK! So now here I sit, 12:36am writting this, still listening to music, wondering if my life will ever be any better than this...   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline StM34081 (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2016, 12:42:40 AM »
That was supposed to say without so much as a bye or hug or anything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2016, 05:11:09 AM »
How long have you been using Keaton for. Have you ever used lope? You said you hadn't for tapering so i same that means for withdraw either? I've been playing our game for a good minute, obviously not as long as a lot other people here, but long enough to make you this garuntee, go to the dollar general and buy a 72 count bottle for five bucks. Eat 15 of the fuckers if you don't feel better eat ten more, and hour and a half later you will feel just about perfect. You will at least feel human. If that doesn't make you feel better you are in the very small percentage of people that it doesn't seem to work for. If that's the case, what are you out? Five bucks is well worth a bet with 90ish% odds in you favor. If it wasn't for lope keeping me well for 2 weeks that my scripts ran out I wouldn't have let my tolerance get completely out of control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline DiacetylKineval

• DiacetylKineval is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 26, 2016, 10:58:40 PM
  • you can speak your mind but not on my time
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2016, 02:45:03 PM »
Does no one smoke weed anymore? Thats a must for me in any withdrawal. In fact even when im high i smoke to keep from getting 'too high' im a psycho.

Also, L-Theanine, melatonin, kava. Alcohol if it helps you. When i am drinking, its probably the best thing when i try to shake opiates
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline StM34081 (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2016, 02:54:58 PM »
I have been using kratom for about 3 or 4 years. I have been using it daily, many many times a day for around a year. I have never tried lope at all. I do plan on getting some today though so ill let you know what percentage I fall under.  :) 
I do smoke weed. Every day when I can, but when kratom takes up 95%  of your life and money, weed stops being at hand like I would like. Like right now I'm pretty broke ,but if I had $10 I would go spend it on kratom or pills and smoking weed would go out the window.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions