Core Topics > Men Only Please

lets start this shit off right. how to be a better father.

(1/4) > >>

Thoms:
Ight so since we have a mens board now i figure this is the spot. I want to be the best father like role model to Andi's (our) boys. She has thirteen years more experience as a parent and now ive got a little over a year and i feel like im just stumbling through this. Im to the point of seriously knowing i need to and wanting to be clean. Any help id love.

Chip:
does your partner use ?

if not, getting on maintenance is the next best thing and a more realistic goal.

if so, then getting clean is advised but it still usually requires a period of maintenance ... i have no kids so i can't really talk but i do observe.

Thoms:
We are at around day 13 clean. :)

Chip:

--- Quote from: Thoms on November 18, 2015, 03:26:24 AM ---We are at around day 13 clean. :)

--- End quote ---

that's f*cking fantastic ! both of you ? excellent. keep it up because you are on the right path.

priorities - the children must come first and you have a good grasp of this.

i'm pleasantly surprised.

Thoms:
Yeah its been a motherfucker but getting better. I still think about it every other thought but im trying to distract myself. So many fucking emotions though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version