dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Can detox teas help to pass drug tests?  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Cortezju (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Cortezju is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 01, 2021, 04:13:05 PM
  • Opiophile Version 2
Can detox teas help to pass drug tests?
« on: June 28, 2021, 08:36:45 PM »
A lot of people have become the victim of many harmful drugs. Drugs like marijuana impacts badly on their health. Along with impact on health, it also become hurdle while passing the drug test. However, I've seen many people consuming drugs like marijuana and still passing the drugs test. After research, I've found that drinking detox tea help them passing the drug test? Is it true? How many of you agree with this statement?

Post Merged: June 29, 2021, 04:39:23 PM
I've read it on detoxteawizard that detox teas actually help to decrease the THC level in body. That's how it helps to pass the test

Post Merged: June 29, 2021, 04:41:55 PM
Here is the reference, as quoted by detoxteawizard. Read it for your information.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 04:41:55 PM by Cortezju »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal