dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: fastest (or how long) you've gotten take homes?  (Read 13282 times)

Offline Pullmyhair.

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Pullmyhair. is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: fastest (or how long) you've gotten take homes?
« Reply #14 from previous page: May 18, 2017, 09:21:23 AM »
When I first started at a clinic, I got a week's worth of takehomes after my first 60 days, but that's only because I got a travel hardship exemption (which had to be approved by the DEA, I think). In my experience, clinics have become more strict since then (about ten years ago). My clinic now only allows for weekly takehomes, if you were on monthlies you're grandfathered in, but if you fuck up, you lose them. I would say it's probably too good to be true, or the receptionist just didn't know what they were talking about (or it could be you misunderstood them), or it's a sales pitch/bait and switch. I guess it wouldn't hurt to see, though, there are clinics out there that are lax with the regulations. It's pretty stupid to go to such a clinic because you never know if or when they'll get shut down, but if you have the option of more than one clinic, you could try it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I want to live and I want to love. I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of.
-The Smiths

Offline lilbay21213

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • lilbay21213 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 07, 2018, 08:50:01 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2018, 09:30:47 AM »
actually the change that many clinics made regarding no longer allowing monthly take homes was due to changes in Medical assistance where they made it so that they can't get paid if the nurse or counselor or someone does not lay eyes on you at least once a week that happened several years ago i think around 2011 i am not positive on the year
My clinic used to give monthlies but when that was put into effect they made it so you could only get a weeks worth.

I started my clinic end of Jan 2017 i now have 3 take homes plus Sunday (they are closed) i started getting them in August because i turned in a dirty UA in May 2017 been clean since.
 I get another in April or May forget which cause our clinic screwed up my dates one month i should have gotten them but the doctor drug his feet on it. I always love how we have to abide by all these rules but they get paid and can screw up s they see fit with no repercussions.
My clinic goes by federal guidelines It should be in the handbook that is or should be handed to you when you get there ask them for a new one if needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2018, 01:55:45 PM »
Okay, um at six months there were 3 or four I’m not sure. At a year I think they fucked up but they gave me and Andi two weeks. Those are splits so I’m assuming he number of bottles don’t really mater, or at least they get around it somehow. I think they were able to do a tad extra for us because we live an hour away and have some other issues. They have also dropped us to two councilor sessions a month rather than four so that’s cool too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions