dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: We all probably have (my personally coined) Convenient Users Denial Disorder  (Read 5357 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
This is probably in the wrong board (when's an adminstrator around when you need one (like cops)) but please indugle me ...

I was trying to work out WHY i am not acting on the understanding that i KNOW to 100% kosher; like i know that METH fucks me over (6 ways until Sunday) so I go nuts [way past spending way past my la$t dollar (creddit), yelling and BARGAINIG with inanimate objects {radio, TV, car (cabin) - you name it, it's my sweet dear old enemy that does nnothing for me),

So this goes down early on the week. Then when I get invited to some cool club, i stupidly accept and all that remains is a small, recently formed "puddle" on the dance floor is a puddle of sweat and tears; fuck=ing (the) Snow Man shoulda coulda been dancing there.

Damn you crystal METH, why can't we just dance on the weekend. lately (seems all the time now), i'm trashed a day or two after she's in my hot little hands ~ the weekend ? IDGAF about the weekend.

Sure as hell, without proper REM sleep, rest and nutritian, the absol-fucken-lutly best move I can make is to drag my arse to the venue [Face Time], thank my guest warmly and lovingly only so can get the fuck out of there, cab-it (fuck Uuber) home as fast as OH, and drop a few bucks ['coz that're the bank's] on the "Homeless" ['coz they deserve to ...]] I can only to have anything that may have found it's way to my disk/floor/carpet, only to have it turn toxic on me then crash+burn: cry me a river into my stash, dripping sweat, and throw it away.

Meanwhile the amount of METH metabolites are recystallizing on my paws and pores, chaffing my skin whilst breeding the nextgen METH-resistant-Cellulitis

Only a tweaker understands the deep misery of carpet surfing, ha  ha, cry, cry, slash, slash. it didn't always be this way but it has now and i still don't want fucking believe it ... and WON'T/no way/not today.

Our disorder has a new twist - time and "Future Shock ~~~ I will ACCEPT the truth one day and it's going to HURT and STING but once accepted, dammit, i might take some action. You too ?!

Psychs call this Cognitive Dissonance where you KNOW something is true it conflicts with your primary, long-term beliefs. It's like your tolerance - don't use after being sick for a coupla weeks and both you+your tolerance think that it's no going to KILL you but it may well do ... and you're fresh outta fucks.

So why my Convenient User Denial Disorder terminology ? only because i SAY so.

jUNKIES, FREAkS AND fuckwits, come join me !!!

Post Merged: December 18, 2018, 06:46:09 AM
I'm Addcited / Contradicted / Self-Inflicted / still (fucken) Conflicted [MC Chip]

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 05:55:47 PM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline andrew

• Reputation Power: 2
  • andrew is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 03, 2023, 01:10:21 PM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
you left no room sof'ergot defected +Brian = mush.

your and idiot, have youn forgot about the cost and megarippoffcunts

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 07:16:14 AM by andrew »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
does any other FOOL have ownership of (+dance +Kool +Klub?) in[to] [[out of]] the bedrooms of their mind ?

all mind do.

'laters arsewholes ... f00d for thorts  :) 8) :-\ :-[ 8)

SORRY FRIENDS, IT"S A SLOW DAY (AS I DECIDE "do we really {employer and mself} do WE REALLY DESERVEr E@CHother.

multiplicitarily ours,

me, myself and I
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 05:57:17 PM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions