dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Drug Test - Oxycodone, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Fentanyl Patch and Subutex  (Read 2141 times)

Blues

Wow, I just had a drug test and failed for the very first time in 10 years of pain management.  So I have a few questions I hope you folk can help me with. I have browsed the net but people are contradicting each other. I want to test my own urine to see what shows up so I can be prepared.

I am prescribed Fentanyl patches. Do they show up in an over the counter 12 panel or 7 panel test?

How does Morphine, Hydrocodone,  Oxycodone show up on a 7 or 12 panel test? Are they all the same?

I know Subutex isn't tested for but I know my doc will test for it. Any over the counter tests or good online sources for a drug test?

Thanks in advance. I can't think of a better more knowledge group of people to help me get through this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blues

Great, thanks for all the responses and the help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dysmorphic

• Master of all things Ganja
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • dysmorphic is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 24, 2020, 09:28:55 AM
  • I. LIKE. BIG. BUTTS!!!
they are not all the same and they do show up individually on the right test. As far as what exactly, I'm a long time out of practice to passing drug screens. I do know that pain management doesnt fuck around. If you haven't allready failed your drug screen then you might get by if your were to postpone said drug screen to a later date. Remember, you're a sick person in need of relief so tell that to your doctor. If your doctor gives you the third degree then turn it around on him "if my fucking pain was manageable then I wouldn't have to find something else to manage it. How bout you do your job?" Don't be afraid to stick up for yourself. I have fired doctors, in their office and made them go get another doctor to help me out.

What your drug screen comes down too is this. The doctor knows what you have been prescribed right? So if your urine, blood or hair doesn't have the thing you're being prescribed you'll be asked some serious questions. It's better in my opinion to to cop to it and blame it all on lack of relief. Always bring it back to that. It's the one thing doctors can't argue with you about. If you are fucking suffering, then you are fucking suffering.

Sorry I don't have more info for you about your test. You might PM chipper as he knows all of the users here and what their druggie forte is. He might be able to get some of your questions answered. Good luck and post back your results so that others might benefit from your experience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Herpes, its like congress for your dick!
~John Oliver~

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
As much as I admire your faith in me knowing who takes what, I actually don't pay much attention to the majority, just a few people I am close to.

I think the advice given is good and I think that you need to stress that whilst the fent works, you need breakthrough meds that are effective

If you have taken multiple opiates then tell them that you do so to not get conditioned to any particular one and that's why you rotate.

I expect that all PM physicians need to provide BT options and you deserve that level of control.

Tell them that it works for you and you got desperate and didn't want to pressure your doctor further so you took a risk with the best of intentions.

Why bother with Subutex as all it will do is mitigate the effect of your current meds, unless I am mistaken.

I'd recommend Oxycodone as the best pain control if you should pursue my advice.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Dear forum, I don't know anyone an no one knows me but I have like a dozen questions that I want the answers to and I'm to lazy to do the research on my own. Also where do I buy heroin?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Dear valued but isolated forum member,

i have given this much thought and i think that the best place to get Heroin from, and this is just a stab in the dark, is from drug dealers ... Heroin dealers are your best shot.

Look for big pink Cadillacs and guys that drive them with multiple flashy gold chains hanging from their necks.

Best of luck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Z

I have heroin.  Send me buttcoins.

not serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline AllNightLong

• Reputation Power: 15
  • AllNightLong is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 04, 2017, 03:34:28 PM
  • Broke but not sick
I have heroin.  Send me buttcoins.

not serious.

I have an entire stash of buttcoins. They are a little dirty, will you still accept them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

I'm sort of scared of which wallet you are keeping your buttcoins in.  Still, all ur buttcoins are belong to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Butt coins always go in the prison wallet. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Blues

Re: Drug Test - Oxycodone, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Fentanyl Patch and Subutex
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 11:43:26 PM »
Dear forum, I don't know anyone an no one knows me but I have like a dozen questions that I want the answers to and I'm to lazy to do the research on my own. Also where do I buy heroin?

I never once asked where to buy drugs. The information found online contradicts itself - even the information in the drug testing forum of this site isn't straight forward and is confusing. I didn't realize that certain people can write entire books and receive great responses. No wonder people don't use this site. Responses like this make people run away and only causes hard feelings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 01:38:30 AM »
You didn't get off to a good start by asking 3 different questions and then complaining after not receiving detailed answers in 3 hours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2016, 05:09:45 AM »
The short answer is that it depends on the test.  Different ones test for different amounts of different drugs.  It's hard to generalize, and I don't think anyone wants to tell you something and have you get in trouble.

As an example: the test you buy could have a higher ng/ml cutoff then the test your doctor gives.  He could screen with a dip test and then send it off for lab tests to get specific numbers that go lower than any dip test.  If you don't know exactly how you will be tested then don't take a chance. 

Urine freezes pretty well.  When you know you are good then freeze some urine for later

I never once asked where to buy drugs. The information found online contradicts itself - even the information in the drug testing forum of this site isn't straight forward and is confusing. I didn't realize that certain people can write entire books and receive great responses. No wonder people don't use this site. Responses like this make people run away and only causes hard feelings.

He was joking. 
People use this site every day. 
Drug testing isn't a straightforward topic.  There are lots of variables. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 05:50:37 AM »
If you've already failed a test,I'd imagine your doctor will check this   panel/DIP test and probably future panel/DIP tests with further GCMS testing and with GCMS there's no hiding place.

Even if you pass a test you do at home it doesn't mean you'll pass GCMS testing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline AllNightLong

• Reputation Power: 15
  • AllNightLong is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 04, 2017, 03:34:28 PM
  • Broke but not sick
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2016, 08:49:37 AM »
If you've already failed a test,I'd imagine your doctor will check this   panel/DIP test and probably future panel/DIP tests with further GCMS testing and with GCMS there's no hiding place.

Even if you pass a test you do at home it doesn't mean you'll pass GCMS testing.

I can second Nick on the passing a dip test and failing a GC/MS test. The lab tests are always going to be more accurate. I have passed the 12 panel dip tests at home before a doc appointment and failed the test the doc had given me. A huge reason for this is because the lab test that he gives me is at a much much lower cutoff than the simple dip tests. The only reason I have taken that type of test before going to the doc was to see where I stood as far as the drugs still in my system and that type should never be taken as an accurate representation of what is actually in your system.

I know the doc I see does not test for fent specifically because I have done fent dope before a test and failed for dope and he never brought up failing for fent. I am sure some places do test for it as well as methadone. I would call the facility that the doc uses and ask them what exactly is being tested for. If you let them know in advance that you do not want them telling your doc you called and asked they cannot say a word to him about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions