dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: NYC FAKE OXY  (Read 12315 times)

Offline QueensVet (OP)

• Reputation Power: 3
  • QueensVet is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 19, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
  • E Z Rider, wanna smoke?
NYC FAKE OXY
« on: March 07, 2016, 05:16:02 PM »
I have sadly heard through a well connected aquaintance  that  there are  fake perks floating around. We all kinda knew there are fakes, but these are new , they fake the yellow perk 10s, the endo E712. One person od'd already, so they clearly are stamped, and probably fent  based. They look old, have no coating, and the edges are rough. Be careful,  glad I stay away from perks now.  I knew about the fake xanax and read about the fake shady 80s and all that, buy tens? Damn. Ruthless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Living Maintenance, Opio-survival.
When I was in the Navy, they made us sweep puddles in the rain.

Offline thetalkingasshole

• Self-Transforming Machine Elf
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • thetalkingasshole has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 06, 2019, 06:22:48 AM
  • Always with an arm out and a leg up
Re: NYC FAKE OXY
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 05:38:10 PM »
the person who OD'd, did they snort, or smoke them?

its not likely to be fent if they just ate them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
As I grew up, I opened my eyes and saw the real world, and I began to laugh, and I haven't stopped since

Offline QueensVet (OP)

• Reputation Power: 3
  • QueensVet is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 19, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
  • E Z Rider, wanna smoke?
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 06:38:50 PM »
I honestly don't know, I just heard through someone. I just think this should be known.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Living Maintenance, Opio-survival.
When I was in the Navy, they made us sweep puddles in the rain.

Offline Delta9Tetra

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Delta9Tetra is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 18, 2016, 06:58:00 PM
  • Sup
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 03:48:31 AM »
Damn that sucks, always a bummer when you shell out the cash and you dont get the stash in return. I started opi's blowing oxy30's like a nutjob until they got to be $30+/ea (I had a great connect that would hook me up 15/ea even cheaper if I got 10+) I was doing like 9-10 a day when my dude went bunk. The few times I did try to get some blues after that, the guy selling was always trying to scam you somehow, putting a few 5's in there if you even got oxy at all. I had a buddy get robbed of $800 just to get 100 candies with M 30 pressed into them. Up until then I was always very adamant against using H, but I was so fucking sick and damn a $8 stronger bag vs a $30 weaker pill .. I bit the bullet and I've been biting bullets ever since. Not advising you to get into H, just putting my example in there on how the street pharm game is just as grimy as every other game, just more expensive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 04:29:00 AM »
Damn that sucks, always a bummer when you shell out the cash and you dont get the stash in return. I started opi's blowing oxy30's like a nutjob until they got to be $30+/ea (I had a great connect that would hook me up 15/ea even cheaper if I got 10+) I was doing like 9-10 a day when my dude went bunk. The few times I did try to get some blues after that, the guy selling was always trying to scam you somehow, putting a few 5's in there if you even got oxy at all. I had a buddy get robbed of $800 just to get 100 candies with M 30 pressed into them. Up until then I was always very adamant against using H, but I was so fucking sick and damn a $8 stronger bag vs a $30 weaker pill .. I bit the bullet and I've been biting bullets ever since. Not advising you to get into H, just putting my example in there on how the street pharm game is just as grimy as every other game, just more expensive.

As someone who started with heroin, I've always been interested in stories like yours. I mean, why were you adamant about not using heroin when you were snorting oxy? Anyone else out there feel the same? I got interested in heroin in sixth grade, but I didn't encounter it until I was 18. All those wasted years!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline Delta9Tetra

• Regular
  • Sup
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 03:25:22 PM »
It's all the stigma man. Grow up in USA all your life you hear, heroin is the worst , heroin = instadeath , reversely medicine/pharmaceuticals is looked at with less taboo. I started out like 16 y/o getting 1-2 vicodin rarely, during college had a really fucked up buddy with an endless supply of opanas. So by college graduation, I had a pretty hefty dope habit, did a huge bump of opana before I walked/got my diploma (mom would be so proud :D). Even though I needed at least 270-300mg of oxycodone to get well, I still considered myself somehow 'above' heroin, that I wasn't addicted to "Dope" just a copious amount of oxycodone( yes, I realize how naive/dumb that is now). Even when my main dude went nuts and MIA, I stuck out w/d's for almost 2 full days having it in my head "No way I'm getting desperate enough to do THAT" before a really good friend came over, ended up confessing to me how sometimes he sniffs bags etc. Long story short, I trusted his judgement and I got more fucked up off sniffing 2 bags than my usual 10 blues. Haven't even thought about wasting any $ on pharms since. I mean come on! $1/mg? REALLY?! I was actually upset with myself for a long time for not buying H earlier, all that money wasted. But when your whole life is those sweet lab-created, consistent blue circles; You really delude yourself.  Even the peoples I was buying from that would be IV'ing like 6 oxy30's in one shot were always so preachy about how pharms are safer, know what your getting blah blah bs. I mean when you get down to it, I was living a lie. Opiates are opiates are opiates, doesn't matter if your plugging 500mg of CWE T3's or taking your 4th oxy 30 of the day or sticking a needle loaded with gear in your arm. Different methods for similar results. I was disappointed with myself for feeding into that double-standard stigma for as long as I did, but you live and you learn :D

Weirdly I found (this is probably not typical) that the people involved in the H game are way more straight-up, less shady, sure I've gotten shorted a few times but its almost always made up for. So different from the constant 'fuck over as many people as you can, then disappear' mentality most pill dealers (pharm nazis as I call them) have. I
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 04:59:12 PM »
I think most people that sell heroin (real dealers not middle men) realize that the real money is in the long haul. That they will make more money being straight up with their clients than they will if they rip them off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 07:09:23 PM »
Delta9tetra, thank you, that was a good explanation . I figured it was something like that, but your reply has made it make a little more sense to me. I've never had steady access to pharms, just oxy in early aughts for a few years. But there was always dope around! I've still never seen an opana, but I'm keeping my eyes open!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline Delta9Tetra

• Regular
  • Sup
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2016, 09:22:03 PM »
Yeah man no problem, glad to share  8)
When I was into pharms hardcore, oxy was my mistress, she was the hardcore bitch that kept me in the perfect combo of bliss and pain. Sure she could let me down sometimes but she was never too intense. Meanwhile.... those Opana.. with the time release seemingly made to be removed for abuse, she was like the psycho stalker gf everyone you know begs you to stay away from for your own health, but you already know this; you just don't give a shit. I used to approximate in my head 1 (40mg Opana) = 2.5(30mg oxy IR) , but even so that opana rush was like having sex with a super model whilst scoring the winning TD in the super bowl. I'm pretty sure they made a TRF (tamper-resistant formula) version for the brand naame like OC/OP , but IIRC the generic ER's can still be broken down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 11:14:15 PM »
Hah, delta I try to stay away from the opana every time I have gotten them my addiction has spun out of control extremely fast. Opana was the only drug I couldn't put down, I'd stay for days doing it and not be able to goto sleep unless there was non left and it was to early to call the dealer. I went through $700 worth one day, after me and my ex had a garage sale to move here and spent most the money without her approval and did it all while she was at work. Once I got on opana I pawned everything and turned into a fiend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions