dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: I was wrong, ZK was right...  (Read 19210 times)

Offline JuStOnEmOrE? (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • JuStOnEmOrE? is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2016, 12:29:22 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
I was wrong, ZK was right...
« on: November 14, 2015, 01:56:47 AM »
For those of you that may remember on the other site...
ZK and I went round over a certain pop music Princess...

Ke$ha....

I was wrong... I dont know what is wrong with me... but evidently I was wrong. And I have an obsession of like his level. Disc0 would be disappointed in me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect. - Dr Hunter S Thompson.

“I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.” -Burroughs

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
Re: I was wrong, ZK was right...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 03:20:14 AM »
From what I know of her, she's pretty cool. Just a tiny bit ditzy though, but that might just be an act.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline kat1lifeleft

• Reputation Power: 6
  • kat1lifeleft is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2016, 12:49:46 AM
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 06:00:08 PM »
Wasn't he the one with the cringe worthy (ahem!) pic?! Or is this a different zk?

So what was the disagreement about? I'm curious...or I missed it. Kat
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Der Alte Krieger

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Der Alte Krieger is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 29, 2020, 03:38:00 AM
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 10:10:59 PM »
From what I know of her, she's pretty cool. Just a tiny bit ditzy though, but that might just be an act.

If anything, it's an act, she can think circles around either of us. (Not something I say lightly)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline _Enduser

• Reputation Power: 8
  • _Enduser is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 22, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
  • Lex Produca da Original Ableton Killa
    • My original Productions
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 12:27:38 AM »
I actually really hate Kei$ha, don't see where her talent is, and think her recent lawsuits against her former producer is a fucking farce.

MMMMmmmmmmm YUMMMMMMY!!!!!!

Before the feminists attack me for putting her weirdly mom-esque body on blast, keep in mind that the very arena she participates in a "pop singer" (who can't sing for shit) is shallow, vapid, and all about image.  So, if you're making millions of dollars to represent an image and to sexualize yourself in this vapid industry (which has nothing to do with musicianship what-so-ever) why wouldn't you make sure you're in shape?

That fucking Pitbull+Kesiha track was fucking HORRENDOUS.

And her lawsuit against her producer.  This is why it pisses me off. So, in her lawsuit she seeks damages for the cat date raping her.  Okay, It's completely plausible and likely that this happened, but, why would you then proceed to keep recording and making tracks with this same producer?  For years?  For many years?  I'm pretty sure there is nothing like an exclusive-artist contract which pertains to a record producer, so It's not because she was contractually obligated to work with him and only him.  Why seek damages now for something that happened a long time ago?  OH YEAH, because one of the complaints in her lawsuit is that her label refused to promote her new music for some reason or another pertaining to this same producer!

OHHHHHHHH.  Okay, so THAT'S why you're totally upset about this date rape NOW versus years ago, not because of the emotional damages inflicted by this man but because your label isn't promoting your album!.
Shit like this actually contributes to the problem of "rape-culture" because it allows the "blame-the-victim" camp to discredit legitimate claims of abuse by implying women only speak out and make accusations/file criminal or civil claims when something screwy happens with $$$$. Which obviously isn't the fucking case. 

IDK I'll ask my girl who lived through some really fucked up sexual abuse if she would continue to have ANY sort of business relationship with someone who completely violated her in a way worse than murder. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http://www.soundcloud.com/lexproduca

Please Check out my music!

Offline puppy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • puppy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 24, 2023, 08:56:43 PM
  • Miss you Chem...
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 02:42:45 AM »
I'm just throwing this out there...just a small tidbit of a small piece of my life...I was molested by not one but two family members who I still have to see on a some what routine basis...as an adult I told my mother about the abuse...she called me a liar...and doesn't understand why I don't care to be around said relatives...there are occurrences where things like that do happen (victim and abuser)  acting as though nothing is wrong...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline jdub

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jdub has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 25, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 03:55:12 AM »
Nice victim blaming EU.

j1m- why the change of heart and why tell us about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lolleedee

• La Dee Da Dee Da!
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Lolleedee is now quite familiar.Lolleedee is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 04, 2021, 04:52:15 PM
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 06:47:14 AM »
I'm just throwing this out there...just a small tidbit of a small piece of my life...I was molested by not one but two family members who I still have to see on a some what routine basis...as an adult I told my mother about the abuse...she called me a liar...and doesn't understand why I don't care to be around said relatives...there are occurrences where things like that do happen (victim and abuser)  acting as though nothing is wrong...

Puppy, I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you were violated as a child and how sorry I am that you were not believed....I wish you healing and only good things from here on out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and good with ketchup...

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 05:11:17 PM »
Nice victim blaming EU.

So, I'm sure a few of you remember how fucked up I was when my wife left me for my bestfriend, someone I had known since I was 8 or 9. I had known his whole family. And my wife abandoned our daughter with me. Well after that I met a girl, she was pregnant from an allegedly abusive relationship, and had a freshly 3 year old daughter. For her and her daughter I fell HARD. First love hard. And I ignored the obvious red flags, which were numerous.

I wasnt lonely, and I wasnt looking for anybody. We had been kinda friends before the break-up, but couldnt be actual friends because she was my ex-wife's most hated employee. Things were the best they ever had been in my life for that first year and a half... and then enter one of my friends who was driving long haul truck.. she started cheating on me with him.... Since last thanksgiving.

Some of you will remember me posting on the other forum about being in the hospital with her when she was about to give birth. Her ex allegedly wanted nothing to do with her child, so I became Daddy to both of them, and suddenly had 3 little girls. I had never been happier with my life. The holidays I dreaded suddenly didnt seem so bad, and I enjoyed them. Just to see her and the kids smile.

This August 4th she left me for this 'friend'. I had bent over backwards for this friend, including putting together an entire Thanksgiving dinner for him and his daughter on no notice, in 5 hours.

She left the kids with me for 7 weeks, alone. No help, nothing. She then took them, no warning, nothing. I have no legal recourse. And of course the one place that offered me solace and support and love, was fucking gone through this. Which may be why I hate JM with such a passion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know its strange... and bizarre post. But I dont have many friends, because after 2 times of the same shit happening I cannot bring myself to trust anyone, and certainly nobody that would understand this. So I told you guys... I love you all, each in your own way.

Even fucking Dizzle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect. - Dr Hunter S Thompson.

“I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.” -Burroughs

Offline _Enduser

• Reputation Power: 8
  • _Enduser is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 22, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
  • Lex Produca da Original Ableton Killa
    • My original Productions
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 05:24:00 PM »
Nice victim blaming EU.

that really wasn't my intention, but cutting records to tracks is a pretty intimate and involved process with the parties involved.  As a producer I can say cutting a good record with someone is like having intellectual sex and is a long, arduous, and involved process.  Also, this dude wasn't a family member, which brings a shit ton of other complications to the situation.  He was an industry record producer in LA, of which there are most likely hundreds of thousands, and as far as I know people I know who have been abused by acquaintances most definitely keep their distance at the VERY least.  I'm having a hard time thinking the timing behind filing claims concerning her label disputes involving her producer is a coincidence.

Also, it's pretty unfair to say I'm victim bashing when her claims haven't really been examined in a court of law, and we're referring to Keisha as a victim in this instance merely on heresy.  Although the legal system is a far cry from absolute truth and justice, it would still put such serious claims under the proper scrutiny required for a PUBLIC figure to PUBLICLY state these claims.

Instead of calling me a victim basher why doesn't someone explain why abuse victims would rather pursue civil action instead of legal action?  There are legitimate reasons this is often chosen in favor of a criminal trial, and so far I've seen none stated.

It's just insane to me, anyone remember the Kobe Bryant Case?  That girl had some pretty clear motives for not wanting to file criminal charges;

as a victim of abuse she didn't really feel like being cross-examined by a badgering defense attorney in a trial where every peculiarities of her sexual history would be 1. made public and 2. scrutinized.  Does anyone remember the treatment she received in the media?  I do.  Even with the application of a rape kit showing vaginal lacerations consistent with not just rape, but a really fucked up violent rape, the media still LOVED to refer to her as some celebrity gold digger who entrapped the "oh so clean cut and Famously Rich Kobe Bryant!"
That, is victim bashing.  Americans seem to have a really short attention span; the media would plaster images of Kobe's victim wearing short shorts of some-shit, wearing a bikini and would splatter headlines like "Accuser Loved PARTYING!  LOOSE WOMAN!!!!"

Oh, I get it, but since Keisha is a pop singer, her claims must be much more legitimate because she already has money!  Right?  Bullshit.  Poor Keisha  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Her Music blows anyways, her body image is all fucked up in an incredibly ridiculously image conscious vapid industry, her popularity is seriously waning IMO,  and these could all be reasons  why her label didn't push her shit ass new album.

Y'all got to come at me correct, I get so much hate on this forum when I don't toe the party line

BTW At Justonemore time, I saw you in TC, It sucks getting your heart broken but you're attractive and seem well adjusted so I can't feel too bad for you!  At least you aren't butt ass ugly and that was like, your only prospect for intimate companionship?  Not trying to trivialize your feelings, just to point out some positives because like you I am also hyper emotional when it comes to that shit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http://www.soundcloud.com/lexproduca

Please Check out my music!

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2015, 05:46:36 PM »

BTW At Justonemore time, I saw you in TC, It sucks getting your heart broken but you're attractive and seem well adjusted so I can't feel too bad for you!  At least you aren't butt ass ugly and that was like, your only prospect for intimate companionship?  Not trying to trivialize your feelings, just to point out some positives because like you I am also hyper emotional when it comes to that shit

You are right. Whats eating at me so badly is that the exact same thing has happened 2x now. And as cliche' as it sounds... the kids. Besides that and my own personal issues... thats all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline skramamme

• Reputation Power: 9
  • skramamme is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 12:28:14 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2015, 12:36:34 AM »
I actually really hate Kei$ha, don't see where her talent is, and think her recent lawsuits against her former producer is a fucking farce.

Wow, you're a flat out cunt arntcha?!

Did it ever occur to you that posting that totally unnecessary photo on a substance abuse support board might be distressing to those of us whose drug use is heavily tied up with eating disorders and BDD?

I am a mum- I'm 44 fucking years old.

I just had 3 major surgries between 2012-14 and gained 12 fucking kilos and I want to take a pair of garden shears and cut off my fat filled breasts- that's how fucking disgusted I am with myself and I try every fucking day to try and overcome that sort of shitty self talk and here you come and totally validate all that negative shit I tell myself.

The sort of stuff I try to convince myself that other people wouldn't really judge me by.

I haven't gone outside for 2 summers, I won't take my daughter to the beach anymore for fear of being mocked. And your shitty body policing is exactly why.

So thanks for just proving all the horrible,negative shit I was hoping to believe the rest of the world wouldn't think about me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Of all the things I value most in life
I see my memories and feel their warmth
And know that they are good,
You know that I should

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2015, 03:34:02 AM »

Did it ever occur to you that posting that totally unnecessary photo on a substance abuse support board might be distressing to those of us whose drug use is heavily tied up with eating disorders and BDD?

I just had 3 major surgries between 2012-14 and gained 12 fucking kilos and I want to take a pair of garden shears and cut off my fat filled breasts- that's how fucking disgusted I am with myself and I try every fucking day to try and overcome that sort of shitty self talk and here you come and totally validate all that negative shit I tell myself.

The sort of stuff I try to convince myself that other people wouldn't really judge me by.

I haven't gone outside for 2 summers, I won't take my daughter to the beach anymore for fear of being mocked. And your shitty body policing is exactly why.

So thanks for just proving all the horrible,negative shit I was hoping to believe the rest of the world wouldn't think about me

You dont bother posting the rest of what he said? Really?

Just pick and choose what you wanted to read there, huh? 44yo mother is different then a 28yo with no children. HE was making a point about image and the scene she hangs out with, and the lawsuit...

Which totally went over your incredibly sensitive head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Pullmyhair.

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Pullmyhair. is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2015, 05:51:40 AM »

Just pick and choose what you wanted to read there, huh? 44yo mother is different then a 28yo with no children. HE was making a point about image and the scene she hangs out with, and the lawsuit...

Oh, bullshit. While Skramamme might be being a little sensitive here, I don't see how any non-sociopathic person can defend EndUser's post. He was absolutely body shaming and victim blaming. The whole 'don't believe or take a victim serious until it's been proven in a court of law' argument is fucking absurd. Also victims of sexual assault not wanting to have their personal lives dragged through the mud by pressing criminal charges says nothing about the legitimacy of allegations of sexual abuse, but it says a lot about our legal system and how the cards are stacked in favor of the abusers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I want to live and I want to love. I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of.
-The Smiths

Offline skramamme

• Reputation Power: 9
  • skramamme is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 12:28:14 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2015, 06:53:12 AM »

No, I got the rest of the post- I am well aware of the double standards employed by the music indi=ustry and how Kei$ha made money off of the pop star image.
That still doesn't justify body shaming an almost 30 year old woman with the words MMMm yummmmmmy! as if her body is that fucking grotesque.
It's body shaming, pure and simple.

And that shit, that constant scrutiny and criticism of what a woman should look like to be acceptable in a bikini rebounds onto the rest of us, especially those of us who have poly-addictions and intertwined self image issues... what, you think I self medicate because I am comfortable in my body and have great self esteem? And you're calling me obtuse?!
haha

"weird mum body" yup, that's totally what the women on this board, many of whom are mums, need to hear.

Oh, and FTR I worked for 12 years as a stripper, well into my mid 30's (even worked a few shifts when I was 39) and was pegged as much younger due to a combination of being thin from pole dancing, a background in weight lifting and my drug use.
So I have always had a conventionally "good" body but it never stopped the shitty self talk, it certainly didn't stop the BDD or anorexia I developed in my late 30's and just because I am 44 doesn't mean I should automatically be fat or out of shape.
I was doing crossfit 4 times a week before my surgery and could probably deadlift more than you.

So no, I didn't miss what he was saying- I'm not a fucking moron- but posting body pics to mock a woman's body shape is not ok, nor is it necessary to make the point he was making, and if you think it is then that's actually pretty sad.
Didn't you say you have 3 daughters? Think about the constant pressure they are under and will be under their entire lives about conforming to a very narrow ideal of physical attractiveness and tell me you're legitimately ok with that sort of rubbish.

And yes, there was also a heap of victim blaming going on. Lots of people stay close to their abusers for all sorts of reasons, and that whole comment was just another ugly example of why most victims remain silent, because the scrutiny is just too much to bear.
Plus the whole fminazi shit... I mean really, ony raving feminists can point out the unnecessary criticism of another person's body now? Good to know, I guess I'll have to sign up then.

But hey, thanks for dismissing my legitimate and quite pointed criticisms (which is why I didn't address the whole pop star making machanics behind Kei$ha's rise to fame) as being the hysterical rantings of an oversensitive idiot.

Good luck to you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Of all the things I value most in life
I see my memories and feel their warmth
And know that they are good,
You know that I should

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal