dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: The much to lovely rush of Dilaudid I've recently acquired a preference for.  (Read 21248 times)

Offline Carousel (OP)

• My Hubby, My Horse, Opiates/Opioids. My Loves <3
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Carousel is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 14, 2018, 10:42:16 PM
  • My Hubby, My Horse, Opiates/Opioids. My Loves. <3
Hopefully this is an appropriate place to post this.

Anyone else IV Dilaudid?

I used to be on opiophile under the same name. Little back ground info: i just turned 29 on 2/12/17. I have worked for and traveled or carnivals on and off since i was 15, i am from FL but spent most my time in Cali (where my hubby is from, we met in the carnival 8 years ago) in 2006 when i was 18 i lived with my mom in FL until 2008 (when i first went to Cali) and it was the time when the Roxy epidemic was in full force. First opioid i did was a roxy, snorted. By 2008 i was doing 4-8 every other day, still only snorted. Then i went to cali to work for a carnival and stopped all at once, cant find them out there, but i never.got.sick.thankfully. idk why or how. But i didn't. I did random things as i could find them, mdma, xanax (my 2nd fav drug) and random opioids as i could find them.

In 2009 i met my hubby. He was a meth user....and i hated meth. I managed to get him to quit when we moved to florida in late 2009, where its not easily found if at all in my hometown thankfully. However...i introduced him to roxys when we got to FL. We both snorted. Never touched a needle. All that changed when he got a DUI and ended up spending 3 months in jail in 2010. I was depressed, i have issues with being alone, and severe anxiety and agoraphobia and my hubby was my world. I had a friend hook me up with roxys and he IVd them. He came over to my house and had a bag of unopened rigs. I was in an extremely depressive state...and i iust didn't care anymore  (yeah 3 months without my hubby doesnt seem that dramatically long to most people but for me it was the end of the world...) and he asked me if i wanted to try it "his way"... and yeah, i didnt care, i was like, fuck it, okay. He shot me up, no way i could do it to myself back then lol. Of course, as the story goes, it was instant love. We all no theres no return from the needle..... i never wanted to/seen the point in snorting an opiate/opioid ever again.

My hubby got out of jail. And he was totally against needles...for a long time. I tried to shoot up once in our bathroom about 2 weeks after he got out but he managed to unlock the door and catch me. He was furious... we both stopped using anything for awhile.

Until 2011 when we went back to work for a carnival...in New England and H was everywhere... and we wanted to try it. For the first few times my hubby snorted it (i did once but it made me sick as shit) and finally...he decided to try a needle. I dont remember how it became an option for him or why.. but he out of no where was suddenly okay with it. And now, of course, he is in love with it...

We left new england for a carnival in Cali, that also stays in the Phoenix area for 2 months...and we ran into tar for the first time in 2012. We both actually prefer tar to powder. I dont know why. But we do....

Fast forward to July 2016. I want out of the carnival. We move back to Florida, my hubby has a steady full time job where he makes $500--700 a week. I own a horse again (thats another story, horses are my life and i have owned 8 horses at different times in the past) and life is good, we werent using. Then...a friend of mine, a month ago, wants to get high with me, who i had not used with in years...and she has consistant access to 8mg Dilaudid. Now i had done dilaudid a few times in the past and liked it but i was getting tar at the same time and preferred that..

But me and my hubby decide...sure...why not..lets have fuuuuun.

At first i only needed 4mg to feel decent for hours and within a month of using 3, maybe 4 times a week i cant even feel much from an 8 and at $40 each...its insanity. :(

Idk. Sorry for the long story. Just needed a place to feel okay to talk about this...needed a safe outlet. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

Yeah, tolerance for Dilaudid goes up pretty fast.  It's cheap and readily available here so big shots are no problem, and I've worked myself up over 100mg a shot at times.  It seems to work best if you have a lower tolerance, and if you wait until the last dose wears off you'll get the best effect from it.  Be careful that you don't wind up with a habit from it.  Dilaudid has such short legs that it can be pretty nasty.   

Are you injecting the dilaudid?  I don't want to encourage IV use, but dilaudid is definitely best injected.  There is a massive difference in potency with it.

I don't know how people pay $40 for an 8mg pill.  I got them for a buck a mg for ir dilaudid and the economics still didn't work out compared to heroin.

I remember you from the phile I think.  The carnie thing stuck in my head I guess.  You had a thread about some gunpowder that went from powder to tar when you breathed on it didn't you?  Either way, welcome aboard.  Make yourself at home, and this is always a safe outlet.  I feel like I have to warn you that if that is really you in your pic then it might have unintended consequences.  Cops do come on sites like this, and you never know if someone in your life will see it who you didn't want to know about your drug use.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 6-mam

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • 6-mam has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 02:00:13 PM
  • The tea is verrrrry good.
Oh the needle, such a simple benign divice that depending on how its used can 've a source of many great things or many very bad.

Its like a firearm I think. Another one of those human inventions that has advanced and suppressed society.

I will say I am glad to have the experience of shooting drugs into my body but hope I can one Fay save it for special occasions. I use it to much atm. And it's been getting more frequent.

Sorry I always start talking about myself....

I've never tried hydromorphone but its on my list. But no fucking way at that price..... For 20 bucks I'm fucking dropping shit and bobbing my head for 2 hours twice.... So I like heroin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline CARNi

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • CARNi is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 11, 2019, 12:57:51 PM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
Cool name and previous job! 😉

I can remember 15 years ago an older friend had gotten back surgery and long story short, she hoarded all her years pills she had 120 count 8mg irs a bottle each month. She only used them the first two months and rarely at that. I was able to talk her into getting the other ten.months worth, no cost insured. I did house work for her regularly, drove her, etc...    Oh blew through them quite quickly.... WHAT A BLUR THAT SUMMER WAS.....

Good luck with everything, thanks for sharing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
46+2 are just ahead of me!

Offline Steppencyde

• Steppencyde is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 10, 2017, 11:05:44 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
40 bucks should be more than enough reason to drop it i was picturing like 10 dollar 8s in fl jesus
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Carousel (OP)

• My Hubby, My Horse, Opiates/Opioids. My Loves <3
  • Carousel is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 14, 2018, 10:42:16 PM
  • My Hubby, My Horse, Opiates/Opioids. My Loves. <3
Yes I IV the Dilaudid. Any other way would be a waste...

$40 for an img is crazy expensive. But I won't ever touch Florida H again. I got some stuff from West Palm once that caused me to OD. 3 shots of narcan later and a rude awakening to yelling hospital staff and a deafening rining in my ear that i was afraid would never go away at first, i couldnt even hear or make sense of what the hospital staff was yelling at me over that horrible ringing. Inam willing to pay that $40 per 8mg to KNOW for sure what it is i am doing. (:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
Ya know u can just shoot less of it right? Like, u don't have to shoot the whole bag, lol.

You'd rather knowingly get ripped off than do small shots of something that is way better of a bit financially speaking??

$40 for an 8 is highway robbery. I know someone who gets them for $5 each... even then it's still a toss up whether to get a bag of dope or two 8's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
God those days when some dilly would work. Fent fucked all that up though. It's shit when you shoot 24 mg and go meh.. that's why god made methadone. Here is to 8 months needle free & clean:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
God those days when some dilly would work. Fent fucked all that up though. It's shit when you shoot 24 mg and go meh.. that's why god made methadone. Here is to 8 months needle free & clean:)
I'm with ya on that. I'd give my left nut to feel a dilly rush again but fent, h and m'done have ruined that for the foreseeable future. I tried 32 mg's a few months ago and literally felt nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
I'm quite sure that Methadone's binding affinity is much higher than Hydromorphone (or Heroin etc) so that's the main culprit ... it's long half life also exacerbates the issue

you could wait 3 days but you'll be sick so that's not practical.

long term Methadone use will impact your tolerance too.

At least when on Methadone, you are forced to stop using most other opiates so that may be a good thing. it's too hard to catch a buzz from anything except Fentanyl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline syykkogrl

• syykkogrl is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 19, 2017, 04:25:53 PM
  • Opiophile's unintended reincarnation
I have a couple comments to this post....the first being about a comment that I saw made about "knowing what you're getting" when you pay for the dilaudid as opposed to the H....Let me just tell you, that even with pills these days, you do NOT know for certain what you're getting unless you either know and trust the person you get them from, and have seen their RX bottle, or you have a test kit or something to verify what it is.  There are fake roxys, dilaudids, adderalls, and several other popular pharma choices going around all over the United States.  These pills have been laced with any and everything including the chemicals previously known as "bath salts" (which is little more than a variation of the molecules in methamphetamines, basically) to fentanyl and fentanyl analogs (which, btw, is HIGHLY dangerous since many of the analogs do NOT respond to naloxone the way most opiates would and people are literally DYING from ODs from these things), and even Heroin.  I noticed a couple things on the news a while back in other states, I'd come across the articles on google, but really didn't pay much attention. 
Then I had a friend give me a couple roxy 30s, and I had literally JUST started IV use, around mid-October of  last year (2016).  Ironically, the first pill I ever shot up was a dilaudid just a few days before this incident.  I had only even attempted to shoot up a couple shots of coke and a couple of meth at different times, and not close together at all, and with a very low success rate (even drs, nurses, and paramedics have troulbe getting a vein on me).  Everyone else was IVing the roxy, so I figured I would, too.  I have been in pain management since 2007, so the idea of getting something off of the pills was alluring since I rarely even feel the work as they're supposed to .  I felt pretty good for the first 30-45 min, other than getting some mildly uncomfortable hot flashes....but they got worse and closer together and I realized I was sweating profusely, and my mouth was watering.  The next thing I knew, I was in the bathroom tossing cookies...and I felt AWFUL!! 
Come to find out a few days later, the ROXY 30 I'd been sold was nothing more than some pill that some guy had MADE, pressed, and distributed as roxys, but was actually HEROIN.  Now, to be clear, that was one of my "Never List Drugs", meaning that I've seen what it does to people and I never wanted to fall into that.  I was FuRIOUS that I'd been tricked into doing Heroin!!  Anyway, long story short, there are people with batches of these things EVERYWHERE, and having seen them first-hand, you really can NOT tell that it's not the real deal.  There is even a company in Florida who sells "prop pills" for movies and has addys, roxys, dilaudid, and all kinds of other pills for sale that are dummy pills, supposedly to be used in fimls....I actually knew a guy who bought them a few different times and sold them, turning over about a 1500$ profit, and not even blinking twice about people he was screwing over. But, that's another story.  Mainly, I guess I'm trying to say to just be careful and aware that these days, there is nothing out there that hasn't been cut with some kind of crap you'd never even guess whas in there.
Aside from that, and back to my first IV pill...EVER....A friend had a K8 and split it in half.  Of that half, she did half (1/4 of the whole pill) and I did even less.  Let me tell you.....I can relate to that feeling of the first shot.....It was something else!  Something unexpected and warm and heavy, but in this good way, as though the tiny amount of liquid in the syringe had somehow turned into something as thick as peanut butter, and had spread throughout your whole body. I felt weighted and heavy, but not in a negative way, along with these intense feelings of euphoria that sent me soaring!  When I shot the roxy, I thought it would be similar, at least....but it wasn't.  The rush was completely different, the high was different, and of course, the incessant throwing up didn't help. 
It was exceptionally bad for me bc I'd sworn off needles my entire life and vowed I'd never be a needle user.  Just like I swore I'd never shoot pills, or  shoot coke, or even DO meth....And, I actually did GREAT with those goals, considering I never even SAW cocaine til I was in my twenties! My first encounter with meth, I was in my 30's and I was 37 years old before I EVER considered using a needle....SMH...anwyway, I read your post and couldn't stop thinking about my first dilaudid in a rig.  Normally, I don't think about it, and I've done it only once since then, and that was bc I was in excruciating pain and my regular hydros on my script were just not helping at all....I took a piece of an 8 and did a shot just before bed.  Of course, the rush was less intense, but overall, still an overall amazing feeling!!  I just tend to insufflate what I have on a regular basis.

Anyway, sorry to write a novel and rattle on and on, but I felt like I needed to say SOMETHING...the world is just not a safe place, and the things that are going around are literally fatal, so please, PLEASE, I URGE you to get yourself a test kit so that you can field test your stuff before you do it, just in case you get something laced or phony.....Harm reduction, yanno? That's all....                 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
PILLS LACED WITH HEROIN?!?!?!???

holy fuck! Call the police!

I can't believe you thought you were doing oxycodone (or hydromorphone) and you got diacetylmorphine, that's horrible! Doing roxys and dilaudid will never destroy your life, it's the HEROIN that destroys lives, roxys and dilaudids are definitely ok though!

There's such a big difference between heroin and strong pain pills!! In some countries heroin is used for pain! Can ya believe those crazy countries?!?!?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline syykkogrl

• syykkogrl is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 19, 2017, 04:25:53 PM
  • Opiophile's unintended reincarnation
WOW! THE WHOLE POINT JUST WHIZZED RIGHT PAST YOUR HEAD![/glow]
PILLS LACED WITH HEROIN?!?!?!???

holy fuck! Call the police!

I can't believe you thought you were doing oxycodone (or hydromorphone) and you got diacetylmorphine, that's horrible! Doing roxys and dilaudid will never destroy your life, it's the HEROIN that destroys lives, roxys and dilaudids are definitely ok though!

There's such a big difference between heroin and strong pain pills!! In some countries heroin is used for pain! Can ya believe those crazy countries?!?!?!?

Obviously I was not referring to the heroin as being the deadly agent, as synthetic versions are what make up the compounds in the pain medications to begin with.  ::) DUH!
What I am MORE concerned about is the *MULTIPLE DEATHS* being caused by the fentanyl and fentanyl analogs that are being passed off in pills, heroin, coke, meth....pretty much ANY drug on the street.  Particularly with pain medications, hospitals are seeing increased deaths from overdoses because unbeknownst to the user, the fentanyl and analogs  were taken in extremely high doses.  The user, of course, thinks they've taken a 30mg roxy or 8mg Dilaudid (or whatever the count/dosage may be in their case). Since Naloxone is NOT effective at the doses administered for typical opiate ODs, these patients DO NOT RESPOND to treatment.
What amazes me is that someone would be so dense as to miss THAT vital point in what I was saying before.  I specifically mentioned the encounter that I had personally because that is the only time I've had it happen to ME.  It just so happened to be heroin, which, I might add, is NOT what I thought I was taking.  I can take a half of a pain pill.  I've been in pain management for YEARS and I never do more than 10-15mg of ANY opiate pain killer at a time so that I don't build too much tolerance to them because I NEED them for the constant, chronic pain that I deal with due to a crooked pelvis, pinched nerves, damaged nerves, ruptured discs, degenerating disks, both hips incorrectly positioned in the sockets, knees that are deteriorating, and a list of other medical problems that I have.  Not that I make excuses for getting the pill, because I shouldn't be getting anything black market.  And normally, anything over a hydro 10 is really just more than I can tolerate, so I should have avoided the roxys to begin with.  But, I didn't and I learned my lesson.  Just because heroin is the base that these synthetics were made from does not mean that EVERY SINGLE PERSON can easily switch between the two without issue.  I, myself, can NOT.  That's why I don't BUY heroin.  It stands to reason that others may also have that issue. Not to mention the fact that it's one thing for you to put your own dope out on a spoon in the amount you desire, it is a whole separate thing for someone to give you a shot of something that you don't even know what or how much of it there is in that syringe. And that's what happens when someone makes pills out of heroin and passes them off as such.  There's obviously a reason they're not just selling it AS heroin in the first place. If they have to bait and switch, it could be bc what's in the pill is not what people are looking for. It's a whole different ballgame.  NOTHING is the same about taking heroin vs taking a Roxy or Dilaudid. The effects differ TREMENDOUSLY.
But, I digress...As I stated before...the OBVIOUS point you should take away is that there are pills being pressed in some guy's basement in Florida that you can buy for less than $1 a pill, and who knows what the hell they're made from?  Could be nothing but gelatin base and some food coloring, but it COULD be something that, if ingested, could potentially KILL YOU or cause irreparable damage (ie; introducing plant matter into your bloodstream can lead to serious long term problems, blindness, and death for ONE example).  YES...we all roll the dice when we purchase drugs.  BUT, that doesn't mean you have to just roll over and play roulette with your life.  You can get a test kit, or if you live in areas that offer safe places for users (like the wonderful injection clinics opening in Canada) you can ask the staff to test your product for purity to be sure that you're actually doing the drug you THINK you're doing, and can be prepared if you're not.
Just Google FENTANYL DEATHS  CANADA and there are articles and stories galore like this one: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/overdose-death-statistics-2016-1.3941224
that discuss the dangers of fentanyl-laced products.  And the US is right there with Canada, having story after story warning the public of the outrageous increase in OD deaths, all linked to Fentanyl/analogs, including that of infamous singer Prince last year. 
Carfentanil is the elephant tranquilizer version of the medication, and is "10,000 times more potent than morphine and 100 times more potent than fentanyl. Carfentanil is so potent, that contact with an open wound could be fatal. It is so deadly, that it is banned by the Chemical Weapons Convention for use in battle." (USNews, 2017).  I think it's safe to say that anyone taking an unknown amount of that strong of a drug thinking it's "just a Roxy" is taking a HUGE risk.  I know people who pop 2 or 3 of those things at once and don't even flinch.  If those 2 or 3 happened to be pressed with carfentail instead, those people would OD and die.  Without question.  The amount of Naloxone needed to treat for an OD of that magnitude is NOWHERE near what docs would administer to them. 
I never said that drugs don't ruin lives.  They obviously do.  It doesn't matter if it's heroin or synthetically made opiates in pill form given to you by a dr, or shake & bake meth from a back alley.....they all lead to addictions that take over, ruin, and end lives of far too many people.  My point is, and has been, that there are precautions you can take. And it was MY understanding that this site was meant for harm reduction and educating each other, not for some asshole to be crass and rude about a topic that he obviously knows absolutely NOTHING about, and apparently didn't even take the time to READ the initial post in the first place to note that I specifically mentioned the dangers being with the fentanyl laced pills. 
I can't believe that you actually focused on THAT instead of the REAL message, which was meant to help potentially save someone who may not have known that this is becoming such a widespread issue. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
You're right I don't know dick about drugs or this game at all really

But......

If it were me, I'd be able to tell the fake pill by the inability of it to take pressure with crumbling. This is due to a lack of excipients, binding agents, lubricants, and coating agents. It also has to do with the pressure the pill press puts on the tablets while being pressed. The Pham industry makes pills properly, dickhead dealer doesn't know shit about pressing tablets. So if u look closely and feel it in ur fingers, observe the impressions on it closely you can nearly ALWAYS tell a fake pill from a real one.

Your claim that dilaudid and heroin are totally different is wrong, that was my point. You seem to think there's something wrong with doing heroin but nothing wrong with IVing a pill. You did meth, but heroin is the bad guy, huh??

you lecturing me, who I'll add you know nothing about, and called an asshole, among other things, about opiates is hilarious. I've been posting on this forum (and it's predacessor) since before you were in pain management.

Also, your words in all caps about fentanyl are kinda wrong, you need to look into mu receptor affinity. Naloxones ability to overcome an OD is based on that, and of course the number of receptors the person has, and the substances ability to agonize the mu receptors in the brain specifically. There's a lot of factors there but to just say "fentanyl kills" is ignorant. Fun fact! Fentanyl  is used in operating rooms around the country every day by anesthesiologists to knock people out (usually mixed with versed (a benzodiazepine, we'll get into those later) but while they are unconscious they are being feed oxygen on a respirator, so they actually are purposely overdosed on fentanyl to keep them knocked out.

The real safety issue is with breathing. So actually, if someone OD'ed on your referenced carfentanyl (fun fact, it's used to knock out elephants!) (Fun fact #2 ohmefentanyl is actually stronger, as is etorphine, which we can get into the synthesis of if you'd like) even if naloxone was ineffective all the person has to do is keep getting oxygen and they'll come out of it, eventually.

Finally, I'm glad your here, and I feel like we got of on the wrong foot, maybe this post will show u I'm not nearly as ignorant as you feel I am, and possibly open ur eyes to some things that you may not have known.

Let's be friends, I don't having a nemesis....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DreamerOnTheRun

• Reputation Power: 7
  • DreamerOnTheRun is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 15, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
  • d8, GG249, M30, d4, A215, p|d
Such a stereotypical Florida-story.  Chronic pain patient, used to be on roxicodone orally (occasionally intranasally).  During the roxi-drought/over-regulation, was switched to a dose of Dilaudid that wasnt remotely equal to the dose I was on of oxycodone.  When denied an adjusted dose turned to the needle and now I'm stuck.  Takes me 8mg every 12-hours to keep me well and out of withdrawal, 8mg every 8-hours to be pain-free and atleast 16mg in a single shot to feel a taste of that rush you get at the beginning. not sure if you or any better Ody had a distinct question regarding DilaudidI'd IV use, but if they're is feel free to ask for my humble advice/opinion or moderate knowledge about the opoid & method I have he most experience with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions