dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Black tar and ECP  (Read 22557 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Black tar and ECP
« on: September 27, 2015, 11:28:12 PM »
So I have a question do the cartels make both bth and ecp? Do they just ship the ECP to the east coast and the bth to my side of the country? Or does most of the ecp come from places like eastern europe, middle east, and se asia then get brought in from them or sold to the cartels and they only keep it on the east side of the country because its coming in from the ports on the east coast?

I guess if its being bought by the cartels, if they aren't making it themselves, they don't want to spend the extra time, hassle, and chance or getting it seized by bringing it to the west cost if it's coming in from the east. If not and they are just making both from the poppies they grow in Mexico then wtf cartels! Show the west coast some love! I know there has been quite a few sightngs in the last year or 2 of more brown Mexican powder and ecp on the west coast. I would like to hear about that if you have had it here on the west coasts and your thoughts. It would be nice to be able to get some and try it out here. We may need to petition the cartels and go on strike with some picket signs so we can get some powder over here hah who is with me!

I would love to snort some ecp after I get off paper of course because imo (which can't be taken for any kind of fact because I have never had ECP in my life) snorting ecp would get you higher or have a higher B/A than smoking bth. If your getting good bth people could definitely disagree though and I would love to hear from both sides. I don't want this to turn into an ECP vs BTH quality and preference battle thread though!

I was never able to get high on smoking BTH. I had a huge habit when I first started doing H. I also wasn't getting the best product either. There were only a few times that I got really good bth and I used quite a few different delivery services but it was only a handful of times that it was really good. Getting quality BTH didn't really depend on the delivery service because they all seemed to have close to the same quality to me here in CO. If people have had different experiences let me know though. I never used it when I lived in Oklahoma so it could be different state to state so definitely voice your opinion on the matter.

I only used H for a short period of time and want more info on the subject and want to hear peoples stories who have tried both or were able to get good enough BTH to get high smoking it. I mainly want to know why only tar for us west coasters. Everything I got seemed to be in the same quality range which was good but not great. I know you guys also have this on the east coast with the ecp. There is just something about the stamps, and being able to know the quality and have options with an open air market that sounds alluring to me. Of course going to the hood all the time or unknowingly getting Fent does not sound fun. I may move to the east coast if I pick up a habit again just to try it out and check it off the bucket list.

Even if I don't pick up a habit I want to check out the east coast and live at a few places there. If anyone has any good recommendations about great places to live that have good dope with open air markets or places that are cool to live that don't have open air markets definitely post them up. I would love to learn a lot about more it because I have always wanted to live on the east coast at least for a little while. Thanks for the info and please post up your stories if you have tried both or have only had one and your thoughts and opinions on the subject.

(PS if this thread would be better in the scene category please do move it there for me mods thanks guys you are the greatest I love this community that you've built and maintain so THANK YOU!)

Griffin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline AllNightLong

• Reputation Power: 15
  • AllNightLong is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 04, 2017, 03:34:28 PM
  • Broke but not sick
Re: Black tar and ECP
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 12:27:15 AM »
I have done a considerable amount of both bth and ecp.  Currently I live on the east coast so ecp is what is available, and it is very very good at the moment.  As far as the differences between the two, I tend to find a nice shot of bth a bit more sedating than ecp and could be because of the residual morphine left in the bth during the extraction process.  I feel like the shots of ecp hit harder and last longer though.

In a perfect world both would be available to all of us but that's just not the case.  It is nice to get something different for a change and switching it up definitely "tricks" the tolerance into thinking the dope is much stronger even if it isn't in my case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2019, 04:20:41 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 01:26:40 AM »
Imho most of the ecp it's made in Columbia
While must of your tar is made in Mexico

Then again it maybe what drives the market.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead

Z

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 01:34:27 AM »
All of the cartels are distinct entities.  They have wars between them over territory and shipping routes.  So, saying the cartels do something is incorrect.  They each operate in their own way, and some import tar, while others import bth.  I have a feeling that it depends on the sophistication of their operation.

A lot of the small town tar for example, is imported by independents from the tar production region of xalisco.  They get referred to as xalisco boys, but they don't seem to be organised in the same way as the other cartels.  Google xalisco boys and there are a few cool articles.

Apparently a lot of the method and ecp is imported by Sinaloa.  They are the largest cartel, and their leader is the dude who recently built a tunnel into his jail cell shower over several miles to escape.  El chapo Guzman.

There are others like the zetas who are known for their hyper aggro.  They post a lot of beheading videos, and cut off a shitload of hands.  There are some fucked up ones if you are into that like the chainsaw beheading.  Very very fucked up.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

Anyways, point being they all buy from different sources and sell in different areas. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline jdub

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jdub has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 25, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 02:06:39 AM »
Pellets, planes and the new frontier

Mexican cartels are making ecp, as well as importing some from Colombia.

Here's a decent story on it: http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2015/09/24/pellets-planes-and-the-new-frontier/
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 08:23:01 PM by Chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 03:25:05 AM »
All of the cartels are distinct entities.  They have wars between them over territory and shipping routes.  So, saying the cartels do something is incorrect.  They each operate in their own way, and some import tar, while others import bth.  I have a feeling that it depends on the sophistication of their operation.

A lot of the small town tar for example, is imported by independents from the tar production region of xalisco.  They get referred to as xalisco boys, but they don't seem to be organised in the same way as the other cartels.  Google xalisco boys and there are a few cool articles.

Apparently a lot of the method and ecp is imported by Sinaloa.  They are the largest cartel, and their leader is the dude who recently built a tunnel into his jail cell shower over several miles to escape.  El chapo Guzman.

There are others like the zetas who are known for their hyper aggro.  They post a lot of beheading videos, and cut off a shitload of hands.  There are some fucked up ones if you are into that like the chainsaw beheading.  Very very fucked up.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

Anyways, point being they all buy from different sources and sell in different areas.

Z,if you haven't read "Dreamland:the making of America's heroin epidemic" check it out. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline somni4m

• Reputation Power: 2
  • somni4m is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 15, 2016, 05:45:07 PM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 05:41:18 AM »

this makes the most sense.  the columbians are shipping some ecp with the coke through the mexicans and the mexicans are making up the difference.  in a way, good quality is a result, as there is no need to cut the shit to hell to meet the demand.  and for what its worth, BTH is at some of its better quality(at least where i am at) then it has been over the past 5 years.  of course, there are those people, who are younger than me, who tell me how it was back in the day when a match head of bth would kill people, but i dont pay them any attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Elevated

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Elevated is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 26, 2016, 11:16:17 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 01:14:49 PM »

this makes the most sense.  the columbians are shipping some ecp with the coke through the mexicans and the mexicans are making up the difference.  in a way, good quality is a result, as there is no need to cut the shit to hell to meet the demand.  and for what its worth, BTH is at some of its better quality(at least where i am at) then it has been over the past 5 years.  of course, there are those people, who are younger than me, who tell me how it was back in the day when a match head of bth would kill people, but i dont pay them any attention.

About 3 or 4 years ago (I'm just kind of estimating) the BTH, where I'm at, went from being cheap and poor quality to much more expensive and much higher quality.  People started calling it "pure".  Now that's all you can find.  I'm happy about it because the old stuff must have had so much cut in it, blech.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline _Enduser

• Reputation Power: 8
  • _Enduser is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 22, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
  • Lex Produca da Original Ableton Killa
    • My original Productions
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 01:32:32 PM »

Here's a decent story on it: http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2015/09/24/pellets-planes-and-the-new-frontier/

on the streets, heroin is called girl. Crack is boy

wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http://www.soundcloud.com/lexproduca

Please Check out my music!

Offline somni4m

• somni4m is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 15, 2016, 05:45:07 PM
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 07:55:40 PM »
About 3 or 4 years ago (I'm just kind of estimating) the BTH, where I'm at, went from being cheap and poor quality to much more expensive and much higher quality.  People started calling it "pure".  Now that's all you can find.  I'm happy about it because the old stuff must have had so much cut in it, blech.

what is pricing like in WA no compared to 3-4 years ago??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2015, 08:39:42 PM »
I've done quite a bit of both. Powder to me is a cleaner more pharmaceutical type high. BTH is a lot like pod tea if you've ever had that. I'd explain the difference as kind of like dro vs reggie except they can be equally potent. One is clean and more of a euphoric almost stimulating type of feeling. The other is a bit dirty and a bit mixed up and makes you feel a bit stupid but in a good way. Tar is a natural kinda high. Bad tar is a lot harder to deal with than bad powder. If I had it my way, I'd definitely choose powder on the day to day but would have a fat shot of tar waiting for when I really want to nod.

For whatever it's worth, I live in Houston, aka right next to Mexico, and we get both tar and powder. Some of the powder we get is a dark brown #4 which is pretty rare. We also get a light tan/off white powder which is more prevalent. I believe the brown stuff is made by Mexicans while the tan is made in South America and trafficked by Mexicans.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:44:31 PM by Guts »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2015, 10:39:02 PM »
I too have done a considerable amount of both BTH and ECP.
While I have done a TON of heroin, it's usually only when I'm either in a new area or can't get my drugs jmof choice.
My drugs of choice are as follows in ranking of favorability and usage.
1. Oxymorphome 2. Hydromorphone 3. Oxycodone 4. Heroin. 5. Methadone 6. Morphine.

I'm really not crazy about heroin dud to the wild card nature of quality. I prefer knowing exactly what I'm getting instead of having a chance to get good or bad dope. It's too soul crushing for me to spend lots of money on dope only to get low quality schtuff.

My black tar experiemce began when I lived in Las Vegas. No one knew anything about pharms and all that was around was heroin. 
In the half a year or so that lived there and worked in Cali, the quality and consistency of the BTH varied wildly. Even though I'm not a snoker, almost every week when my dealer got new batches if tar, he would give me free bags if I would test it with him so he knew how much cut to add and how much to sell. He would get me to smoke some and inject some every batch. Personally I hate the taste of BTH smoked. Blechhh.
Out of the 12 or so batches I tried like that, only a couple gave me a buzz from smoking. Idk if it's because of my tolerance or bad dope but smoking almost never did anythung for me.
Hell, out of a bunch of different batches and dealers, I only had some that had a solid IV rush once or twice. I would inject and not feel anything rush like, but would quickly get high as fuck. Had to always do small shots because of how dangerous it was.

Now ECP is a different story. Most always had some sort of a rush when IV'd and got me decently high even when smoked (when I was without rigs).

Tldr; I've smoked a lot of BTH and ECP and generally didn't have a great time with a majority of the BTH.

Hope I helped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline Fentfiend420

• Scum dog universe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fentfiend420 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 13, 2020, 12:21:14 PM
  • "Commit suicide infront of loved ones"
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2016, 12:29:53 AM »
Man I have chased the dragon with bth. It is a more Suttle high but it worked for me. I live in the south. So BTH is more prominent here. Though ecp has been showing up more over the years. You do get taxed for it. Ecp tends to me to be a more clean high. Even kinda speedy like banging oxyC. Bth sedates you more. Much easier to nod out on. This question will never end.
Is bth better then ecp or vice versa... Having done both quite a bit... I prefer ecp. Much less hassle cause its powder and it's easier to prep. Not to mention easier on the viens. I enjoy the high more,seems I'm more productive as well. We're I'm at bth is 80-100 a g.
Ecp is at 120 - 150 a g. I'm to poor to afford dope though. Hahaha. I never cop under a g or it kinda Pisses me off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's like a world were you don't fit.
A life you can't live.
Somewhere you can see the food,
But can't touch the silverware.

Offline king

• king is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 24, 2016, 01:14:28 AM
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2016, 02:05:46 AM »
Bth is cartel shit that is #3 and not great for shooting, made for smoking. In dc Ecp is Colombian or afghan. I get Afghan powder that is beige,  turns golden. some times some Asian light white rocky powder that turns dar brown with water added. Not sure where that's from. Colombian takes a while to stir, and has a tar like consistency when applying water. Leaves cotton black. Afghan is the best, nice morphine base. That's how it is in dc anyway, unless your getting half's or 20s of cut up afghan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2016, 02:23:09 AM »
So you're getting Asian powder and you're not sure where it's from? Tar is definitely not #3 and is wholly water soluble... well except for some of the cuts but you know what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions