dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Testers???  (Read 6167 times)

Offline Bambee49 (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Bambee49 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 02, 2016, 02:56:31 PM
  • From baltimore to philly
Testers???
« on: June 19, 2016, 03:28:07 PM »
Ok, I was wondering does any other cities do testers? I came from baltimore where that was pretty popular. You could go around 530-6am and everyone was handing them out. I mean yea a lot of the times it was scramble but sometime you got raw but no matter what it was it was decent and you were well for a while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dopeless Hopefiend

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Dopeless Hopefiend is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 30, 2017, 01:20:01 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
Re: Testers???
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 03:38:00 PM »
Not here in the PNW. At least nowhere I've ever seen. I can remember a lot of mornings when that would've been a beautiful thing though!
Also, excuse my ignorance, being from the west coast & all, but I always hear people from back east talk about scramble. What the hell is that even? I mean I assume it's some kind of mix, but I have no idea of what.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. - Albus  Dumbledore

Offline Bambee49 (OP)

• Bambee49 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 02, 2016, 02:56:31 PM
  • From baltimore to philly
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 04:28:40 PM »
Scrammble is well fucking gross but if your sick and that's all u can get well it will do. quinine is what it is normally cut with which is what taste bad and you withdrawal off of that too. It always made my w/d 100 times worse and I got sick sooner than normal, and normally has a tiny percentage of dope in it.  But it all depends on which block you got it and from who. You could never tell what u were getting or what it was cut with till it was up your nose, which a few times sucked bc there is somethings that just don't work. But there super cheap normally, it a clear cap full of it normally around 10.

Yes, those testers saved my ass many many many days lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline kat1lifeleft

• Reputation Power: 6
  • kat1lifeleft is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2016, 12:49:46 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 04:36:34 AM »
You can get a tester around my area, ATL...If you ask for it. It's not offered up front but if you are cold copping with new folks they usually don't mind if they are proud of their product. They want new customers for repeat business.

It's usually the scammers who pull that bullshit with the sealed bags and such.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DirtyJerzy

• Reputation Power: 12
  • DirtyJerzy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 18, 2017, 03:01:23 AM
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 01:34:07 PM »
I've come across testers in a couple place. Newark for sure, back in the day you'd pull up looking for a certain stamp, like "who got the blue espn's" (which was, by the way the most FIRE shit I've ever had in over 20 years of h usage), and the they'd be like, " naw I don't have those but I got such and such, here try one out".

Also the LES back in the late 90's was a place you could get testers, usually early in the am though.   

And I've also gotten testers on the west side of Chicago a few times. Twice I was followed from the spot, once they followed me far as hell, all the way down to the spot by the airport I like to fix and then go grab a couple gyro's, to offer up like 3 bags of their stuff for me to try, along with their number. That one turned into a like year and a half business relationship with this cool ass cat who I'd call on my way into the city, and he'd meet me by the freeway/airport so that I didn't have to go into the hood. Miss that dude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.

Offline Nagelfar

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Nagelfar is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 13, 2020, 07:00:40 AM
  • Bickled Peppers
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 02:24:14 PM »
I know that in Portland, OR. some Mexican connections (usually custie referred by other est. Mexican connects) offer "gram testers" to consistent customers. I had a dealer who got them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline KurtRambus

• Regular
  • KurtRambus is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2016, 04:02:22 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 05:59:22 PM »
In dayton ohio you could literally ride around the hood for 30 min and get 5-6 different testers. Just try and not get seen by the cops (rare) if you are white! They kno exactly what your doing down there.  Just 2 days ago a friend and I copped. We pull off an some other dude who was in the middle of busting a move yelled out "pull over!" To us.  My dude wouldnt tho cuz he thought his guy would cut him off if he saw it.    Lame
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 10:41:26 AM »
They have them here in Chi-raq.

Call em "pass outs", usually when a new guy takes over a block they do them to let ppl try their product, and they are USUALLY fire as FUCKKKK. They mix up super hot bags to get rep for their spot so ppl talk about it and they get business. However, 2 weeks after the "pass out" they usually fall back to the same cut up bullshit that is all over the west side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal