dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: News about Than & Paups!  (Read 19665 times)

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
Re: News about Than & Paups!
« Reply #29 from previous page: August 06, 2016, 06:14:02 PM »
its too bad that we'll honestly never have the slightest clue what happened. maybe one day we will, but it'll be sheer luck and a snitch to see that day. there are so many damn things it could be. owed someone money. road rage flicked someone off, followed em home. random skitzo with a thing for killin n fires? the chick who burgalized it the week before. the list goes on and on and on its pointless to speculate. i hope someone helps the police in this matter, this is one of the few times im not only for snitching, but would encourage it with all my will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline EMC

• Reputation Power: 5
  • EMC is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 09, 2023, 12:29:02 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2016, 02:58:24 AM »
This article, also about the increase in reward money, has a more information than we have seen so far, I believe.
http://newsok.com/article/5502559
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dhedmo

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Dhedmo is working their way up.Dhedmo is working their way up.Dhedmo is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 07, 2019, 02:55:15 PM
  • Be the flame, not the moth --Giacomo Casanova
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2016, 11:56:40 AM »
"The couple met on a heroin hookup site in 2000..."

And I thought I saw them meet on Opiophile in 2010...the things you learn.

The fact that they were dead for days, if it isn't "overexaggerated" like the above, is news, and has me rethinking a few things.

I've pretty much gone with the theory the late lamented GnD posited, and more or less assumed the reason LE was able to call it homicide so quickly was because they both had extreme "neck lacerations," so to speak. But, if it's true the fire started days later, I have my doubts.

Arson is a trademark, as I understand, but the likely authors of such a statement don't typically wait days, do they?

Makes me wonder if the killers weren't a lot closer to our friends than we thought.

Very sad, but at least more info is coming out...even if some of it is questionable at best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2016, 02:34:13 PM »
Holy fuck I wasn't ready to read that. :(

I didn't know how they died, and I didn't know they layed in that house dead for days. I'd hoped that maybe it happened in their sleep, quickly, but after reading that, it's a bit harder to swallow.

Shit is just so far beyond fucked up. Bryan was a total pacifist, why anyone would feel the need to kill him is absolutely completely beyond anything I can fathom. This is just ridiculously sad.

RIP you two.

I bet if those cops got medevil on Holman, they'd find that she knows more than she's letting on..

edit: I bet this is her: Mugshots.com ID: 115253234
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 02:56:56 PM by Esoteric Anhydride »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dopeless Hopefiend

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Dopeless Hopefiend is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 30, 2017, 01:20:01 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2016, 03:58:53 PM »
I didn't know them personally, but can remember seeing posts from them on o-phile. It's such a heartbreaking story and I really hope that someone will come forward with more information.
The new article definitely had a few more details. The first thing that I wondered about was whether or not the skank broke in to their house before or after they were killed. The article makes it sound like it was after, as it didn't say that she'd broken in before the murders, just before the fire. If it was in the days after their deaths and she broke in, ripped them off and just left them there I don't see how she couldn't know more than she's saying. The timing would have to be more than a coincidence. It would also make LE's theory that their murders were drug related pretty questionable too. If it was, why would whoever killed them leave their dope behind? I don't know, it's just speculation on my part of course but I really hope that their family and friends are able to get some justice for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. - Albus  Dumbledore

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2016, 05:25:03 PM »
I have a hard time buying that they were dealing. B had money before they died, and then his dad died, and he had even more money. One of the greatest qualities of that guy was his generosity, the only time I ever saw him act selfish at all was when someone wanted dope and he didn't have much, but it was never about money with him.

I could be wrong, but I really just don't see them dealing, why would he take the risk when he didn't need the money?

That chick has to know something more, period. I'd bet heavily that either she did it or she knows who did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dhedmo

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Dhedmo is working their way up.Dhedmo is working their way up.Dhedmo is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 07, 2019, 02:55:15 PM
  • Be the flame, not the moth --Giacomo Casanova
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2016, 08:55:37 PM »
(Still @ work, but just me, so.)
Yeah, Chops, I always thought they eschewed dealing, too. But otoh, I can't see them watch friends get sick if they had more than enough for themselves. To LE, helping out a sick friend & dealing are same/same.

GnD thought a particular group (think Microsoft Unlucky#) was responsible. IIRC, B&S made a Dallas run (to pick up) not long before they were killed.

Helping out the wrong false friend while sittin on a big stash could get you killed.

Helping out sick friends could be seen as tresspassing by Microsoft, and that could get you killed, too.

I had been reading the arson as the Microsoft calling card, but that hardly seems likely if they were killed days before the fire.

I hate to regurgitate the kind of speculation that flew around (especially by folks who posted before reading the whole thread & posted theories that were already dismissed ::)), but, if the killer(s) were closer to home than everyone thought, it may be time to reset.

Also, the increased reward might help. Can't imagine anyone would roll on Microsoft for 10k, but Joe Junkie? Lotta folks'd drop a dime on him in a heartbeat for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2016, 09:26:49 PM »
I think someone needs to contact the writer of that article or the police themselves. Some of this latest article reads like it might be a bad case of telephone. More is repeated, the more twisted it gets from what it originally said.
I would ask the reporter and police if they're certain the murder occurred days before the fire.

If so, seems likely there's multiple people involved, the way it happened, then no fire for days, the group argued over what to do and fire won.

IF that's how it happened. I've read so many articles that described the murder happening same night as fire.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Z

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2016, 12:56:17 PM »
That's pretty awful.  The two of them seemed like amazing folks when I spoke to them.  I can't imagine how someone could do something so chillingly brutal to them.  That's just sheer brutality from the sounds of it.

As for that girl, what a sicko.  Cold and sick.  To bust intobl htheir house, see them dead, and just head off to steal their drugs.  Cold ass junkieasfuck. Unbelievable.  Also, who gives a wank about a polygraph.  Inaccurate, easily gives false readings of all sort, and totally inadmissable.  I read that often polygraphs are faked to manipulate the person to who is being interviewed.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 01:11:15 PM by Z »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline tea time

• New and Improved!
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • tea time is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 12, 2016, 05:48:32 PM
  • Note to self: Try not to get high
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2016, 02:47:01 PM »
IIRC, B&S made a Dallas run (to pick up) not long before they were killed.

Yeah I know for sure that they were down here in Dallas a few days before they were killed...Which would make me think that it was someone who knew them well enough to know what was going on.  This wasn't some random person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2016, 09:24:29 AM »
Sad to read.

Z,sad to say,I'd have done exactly what the girl did-only difference is I'd have called the cops on the way out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2016, 02:28:30 PM »
Even at that I kind of get not calling the cops.  Either way you're the junky with two dead bodies.  I get it, but it just sounds fucked up at the same time. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline lawyerup

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • lawyerup is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 20, 2022, 07:39:05 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2016, 03:59:35 PM »
Sad shit, couple years b4 they died we had plans to meet up at my parents house to get loaded, i hadnt been proper high in months but brian said hed bring me some coke and brown to set me straight, something ended up happening that prevented them from coming to maine (this was when they were liviing in mass) but I dont recall what it was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2016, 04:16:14 PM »
Their house was FULL of really cool shit. Antique guitars, sound equipment, all kinds of eclectic art and cameras and collectibles.

Not hard to imagine someone going in to rob the place, it goes down bad, and then the dopefiend gets word goes in after the dope, cos hey, free dope. But if that's the case, she'd have to know wtf did it.

Vice grips and a torch would probably sort the truth out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal