dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Synthetic Urine Fucked Me (WARNING), Need to Be Clean in 6 Days for UA  (Read 37096 times)

Offline TearsofThePoppy (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • TearsofThePoppy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 13, 2016, 08:05:19 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
So I got scared for my sub doc UA, and ordered some "suboxone positive pee" from this site: http://www.drugtest-solutions.com/suboxone_positive_synthetic_urine.htm. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! It claims that it's synthetic urine that labs use as a positive control for suboxone, it's supposed to return positive for sub and nothing else. Well guess what, I give some to my friend and we both go to the clinic. She told me the doctor looked at her results a little funny (may have been in her head) but didn't say anything to her, and ultimately she either passed or they didn't feel like confronting her. Then, somehow, my dipstick test shows up positive for opiates and oxy, and negative for sub. Now I'm in hot, hot water with the clinic, and despite stammering out a "confession" that I relapsed, they are going to send it out to a lab for more thorough testing.

For a while, I'm playing it safe-I'm just gonna flush and pee in the damn cup, no sneaking anything in. I am hoping the lab results may exonerate me, but if they accuse me of cheating I will simply be like, "If I was cheating then how did I turn up dirty for opiates and oxy?!" They can either accuse me of using OR cheating on the test, given the result, not both. I will even invite them to observe me peeing if they want. In the past, every time I failed a urine I was pretty forthcoming and didn't try to deny using, so in general they trust me even especially since I was clean for a while.

So anyway, what the hell happened? Who knows. Right now, I have 6 days to get my system clean, after using 2-3 bags IV a day for a while. I'm gonna drink a gallon of water a day and take 4 tablets of midol (help me with aches/pains and diuretic) a day and try to exercise and eat right and hope for the best.

What would you do to cleanse opiates from your system in 6 days in time for a UA?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:12:44 PM by TearsofThePoppy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

Re: Synthetic Urine Fucked Me (WARNING), Need to Be Clean in 6 Days for UA
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 01:01:07 PM »
You will be clean in 6 days doing pretty much nothing special.  Don't worry about it at all.  Excercise and eat right by all means, but only because that is a good thing to do.  I wouldn't advise taking midol for no reason either really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 01:11:19 PM »
Thank you Z! And it's good to see you all again! So happy I found this site after Opiophile's demise...

The reason I'm concerned is that in the past, this was my experience with UAs:

5 days: may be clean, but have tested dirty before, but I didn't do anything special
6 days: usually the gold standard for how long it takes me to be clean without much effort if I'm chipping (never tried it after daily use for a long ass time, that's my concern)
8 days:  the MAXIMUM amount of days after which I have still tested dirty after doing a TON, I came up very "faintly" positive (that's fucking BS though, a faint line is supposed to be a negative!). But that's because I barely drank any water during the 8 days, and I was on a truly ridiculous binge for a week.
10 days: clean no matter what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DirtyJerzy

• Reputation Power: 12
  • DirtyJerzy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 18, 2017, 03:01:23 AM
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 01:36:02 PM »
I've also been fucked by synthetic urine. I've used the same brand like 6-8 times in the past, never a problem.
Get called for a random DOT test for work, have all day to get there, go grab a bottle of the tried and true brand I've always used, go drop it off at the testing center, temps on point, all double lines, I'm good...... So I thought.

Mothetfucker if I'm not on the job site like 8-10 days later and I get a call from a WA number. Right away I knew something was up. On the phone was a review dr. going over my lab results, asking why I pissed hot for morphine, heroin and heroin metabolites, WTF?

I know I didn't contaminate the sample, like no fucking way possible.
Anyway cost me a cake job making 27$ an hour which is like 2 peoples kings wages where I'm at, and got reported to DOT and the federal pipeline management some shit or other. Motherfucker. Should've just given them my own THC and H dirty piss and saved 30$

Moral of the story is even companies you've used before can fuck you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 01:55:36 PM »
Damn.

I haven't thought about the possibility of me contaminating my own sample. I did stick my finger into the sample at one point, because when I was peeling off the seal part of the paper fell into the pee so I fished it out super quick. Maybe there was dope on my finger?

Oh my God....now that I think about it I may have touched a cotton earlier that evening...holy shit. But I distinctly remember when thawing out the bottle which I froze I was running it under running hot water which should have washed it...but oh my God...there is the possibility...but that still doesn't explain why it worked for my friend and not me, or why I tested negative for subs, or the positive for oxy...

Need to doublecheck this with a dipstick test.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 02:20:35 PM by TearsofThePoppy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 02:02:10 PM »
It's true that everyone has a different metabolism, and different levels of the drug in their system.  My experience has been that 3-4 days is all it takes to clear heroin out of my system after fairly heavy daily use.

As for contamination, I think it might be hard to have happen.  The test looks for morphine metabolites in the sample, and not for heroin.  I'm not sure if it is the same compound they look for as you consume or if they are different.  Maybe someone else would know.

Do you know somebody who is clean except for subs?  That kind fo friend is good to have.  Maybe the wife and I can start a business selling real pee guaranteed to pop how it is supposed to.  It would be cool to turn shit into gold, or piss into cash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 02:24:46 PM »
They test for metabolites, but heroin breaks down in water very quickly into metabolites. So a cotton would actually be loaded with metabolites. And street drugs are impure, so who the hell knows what was even really in it? Maybe there was oxy.

I'm so fucking stupid. I shoulda washed my hands good and maybe wore gloves before touching the shit.

Oh my God I fucked up. But popping dirty might save me now, because if the lab tries to say it wasn't real pee, I'll be like, well then how did it come up dirty if it's not really my piss?

The lesson here:

1) Do not trust synthetics. Too risky.
2) If you do use the substitution method, DO NOT contaminate your samples!

It'd be good for you to start that business. I'd buy from you. I really need to doublecheck stuff with my own test beforehand.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 02:27:15 PM by TearsofThePoppy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 05:27:02 PM »
Hang on a minute here....

Oxy metabolites WILL NOT be the same as heroin metabolites, that's for fucking sure.

Heroin WILL NOT break down into METABOLITES by sitting, it'll break into morphine, which could be considered a metabolite I SUPPOSE. But I always thought they looked for morphine-6-gluconoride? No?

But, long story short you def got boned by that company, and they have obviously boned someone else here, so that being the case, that place PROBABLY pays people for piss, and when those people relapse or ly about what they're taking to them I guess you end up with one of these flunkers, THEY NEED BETTER QA/QC if people are going to put their livlihood on the line with their products.

TOTP imagine if someothing happened at work that warranted a drug test, an accident or something, the insurance co's usually force a drug test to try to get out of paying the medical bills, then you used piss from them, you'd be FUCKED out of a job. No bueno. Just like that dude in this thread, shit is serious and the fucks at the place selling this stuff need to realize that.

then regarding your 6-day detox, you're gonna be fine (should be), but I've heard of people failing that far out but it's rare, usually 3-5 days would be standard but 6+ is money, drink H2O, eat, workout, etc, you'll be fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 05:39:04 PM »
OK, I did get boned by the company. I'm pretty sure it's synthetic piss and not real urine from someone else though, because I smelled it (I know, gross) and it didn't have the distinct scent of actual human urine. That's why I'm concerned about having it sent to the lab, some synthetic piss doesn't contain urea and they will realize (if they test for it) that it's non-human in origin. It's much better to pop dirty than to be accused of cheating, that's for sure.

Still bothers me that my friend passed, but whatever. May have been dumb luck, maybe her controls were off so they weren't comfortable accusing her.

What company did you buy yours from, DirtyJerzy? I'm starting to have this conspiracy theory that synthetic urine sites are run by drug testing companies, they make extra money and they add in the metabolites to every random 10th sample or something so dirty lying cheating users get caught eventually.

Tonight I'm buying some dip tests of my own so I can doublecheck myself in the future. I'll continue using substitution when I feel it's safe but only use my own samples that I know will work for certain.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 06:03:07 PM by TearsofThePoppy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2016, 11:51:58 PM »
OK, just checked the calendar and unfortunately I only have 5 days. But I'm doing well, I'm gonna fucking do this!

Will post on here to keep my accountable. Thank you for all the support and advice, everyone. I'm doing lots of water, exercise, taking midol as a diuretic, and will chug water before my test and take some b complex vitamins. I don't think niacin really does anything....anyone else know differently?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:13:51 AM by TearsofThePoppy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DirtyJerzy

• Reputation Power: 12
  • DirtyJerzy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 18, 2017, 03:01:23 AM
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 02:45:30 AM »
I used quick fix plus, which is specifically blended with urea, ph balanced, has the proper gravity, and contains the right amount of creatine.

Again I KNOW that I wasn't the cause of contamination, and I know it was not only positive for morphine but also heroin as the review dr specifically said it positive for 6-am which only metabolizes from heroin.

Again let me say I've used this specific brand at least 6 times in the past, but it's was like a year between when I last used it with success, and this time when it fucked me.

I've read some other bad reviews, so something's def amiss with qc. Didn't read anyone else coming up for morph and h though.

Still fucking pisses me the fuck off. I was bring home close to 2k a week with that job most weeks.
My wife says everything happens for a reason, and I believe in the cosmic order too, but I still don't know what the fuck reason that happened for. In due time it'll reveal itself I guess, at least that's what I tell myself to keep from dwelling on blowing their "factory" up.

(Just kidding DHS, I'd never even think of blowing ANYTHING up)
You know me I'm too busy hugging trees and saving kittens and shit.......

And not in that fire bombing logging trucks, breaking into animal testing facilities type of way either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 04:00:02 AM »
Hey there buddy, and I really hate to be the one to break this to u, BUT if u took heroin, they can't tell whether u took morphine AND heroin or JUST heroin.

See, heroin breaks down into two or three major "first pass" metabolites, namely, 6- monoacetyl morphine, 3 monoacetyl morphine and morphine, most land test specifically for 6 monoacetyl morphine as the "test that specifically implies heroin", but obviously morphine will show up as morphine as well.

Now, when they send it to the lab, they may test for morphine6 gluconoride, which will show the next stage of metabolism.

But anyway, png sorry short, u (dirty jerz) didn't get ducked by the "quick fix plus" people, but u probably were just positive for heroin and it didn't lower your levels enough to drop below the threshold

So, before you blame quick fix for ur "false positive", let me ask u, DID u use dope within the last 72 hrs before the test? If so, quick fix didn't fuck u, u ducked yourself.

That being said it still sucks balls u lost that Job over that dumbass shit, that the War on consciousness we face today my fellow opie, and it's a motherfuker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 01:51:56 PM »
dizzle, you are making some good points that are scientifically valid but they don't support your conclusions.

If dirtyjerzey used synethetic pee then his urine never made it into the cup which means it doesn't matter what he took. Quickfix did fuck him.

And as you said yourself, there ARE ways they can test for heroin specifically, by testing for the first pass metabolites, they just usually don't stick around very long and are not always tested for, because heroin breaks down into morphine so quickly-I'm sure you are right that SOME places only test for morphine and its metabolites.

Different labs test for different things and everyone's metabolism is different, and furthermore DJ relied on urine that he purchased off the Internet instead of trying to flush his own system. Just because you are knowledgeable in chemistry does not mean you can necessarily speak for him and declare his personal experiences invalid...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2016, 02:20:26 PM »
wait.

Now I though quickfix was one of those system flushing drinks?

No?  Well, that being the case I'll apologize here for saying that, I was clearly wrong on that one

however, I was right on the fact that if someone took heroin, a lab can't tell if they took JUST heroin, or morphine AND heroin. But if they JUST took morphine they CAN tell if they took JUST morphine or morphine AND heroin, idk if that makes sense, but to be postivie for "morphine and heroin" is redundant and ther'es really no way to tell if someone took both or just heroin.

EDIT: I just used the googl machine to to look up syntheic urine, and apparently I was 100% wrong there, quick fix IS synthetic urine, and not a system flush, so my conclusions were wrong on a few points.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 02:23:10 PM by dizzle »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Regular
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2016, 04:08:51 PM »
Another thing that complicates things:

I hear individuals with hep c can test positive for longer simply because of liver damage.

A little over year ago I found out I have hep c when I had super thorough bloodwork done, but the bloodwork also indicated I am in great health otherwise, so my liver has not sustained much damage.

Ugh, I definitely need to get that checked out...it's just...I have so many other health concerns in the meantime...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions