dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Ativan (Lorazepam)  (Read 9083 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Ativan (Lorazepam)
« on: January 11, 2016, 01:00:39 PM »
Im on MMT for a while I've beenon 90mgs daily. I have taken benzos here and there I usually take 3-5 mgs of xanax. I have never take ativan how do they compare to xanax dosage wise like .5 xanax = 1 mg ativan? Would like to know more like if it acts differently mmt than xanax. Either way just looking for some fun and sleep plus i was able to smoke weed for the first time in 2.5 yrs. I haven't been that fucked up on weed in a while it was awesome. I can't accomplish or remember shit, its quite funny.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:34:53 AM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
Re: Ativan (Lorazepam)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 02:55:11 AM »
Yes, Ativan is generally considered at half the strength of Xanax or Klonopin on a mg to mg basis. So 1mg Ativan = 0.5mg Xanax or Klonopin.

Ativan is also longer acting than Xanax, but shorter acting than Klonopin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 02:16:31 PM »
I ended up taking 5 mg at a time and it was fine for me. I also smoked a fuck ton of  weed and got higher than i have ever been before it was nice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 03:52:24 PM »
Only time I've ever been slapped in the face by a woman was when I was drunk off my ass and under the influence of Ativan. Said something fresh to her, and deserved to be slapped for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Griffin (OP)

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 12:18:34 AM »
Is chewing ativan ever a good idea? In hopes of getting a xanax feeling all at once thing going on. I got 4 doses left since doc cut script in half to 30 1mg today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 12:51:53 AM »
I chew all my benzos. Does it matter, no, not really. A couple of minutes difference maybe, best case scenario.

For faster absorption you really need to go Sublingual which is essentially holding the crushed extremely fine powder under your tongue for several minutes. That will speed up absorption short of chemistry we're not going to get into here. And IV benzo's aren't worth it. I've done it, it's not worth it.

But your Ativan are never going to feel like your Xanax. Never.

But Ativan is pretty good in it's own right. It's not a strong electronegative on both the 2 and the 8 and the O(H)) at the 3 makes it even more unique. It really is between a anxiolytic, and a hypnotic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 12:57:46 AM »
My current bupe doctor writes me #30 1mg tablets a month. Meh. I usualy go through them in a week or so desperately trying to cop a buzz. Sometimes, if i have etizolam and zolpiderm I'll take them all and nod a bit but the Ativan never gives me that wreckless , I can do anything feeling that feeling Xanax does.

When I got back from Colombia I had more Ativan than Xanax so I took .5 Xanax for every 1-2 Ativan and they worked "OK" together.

It is kind of telling though, that doctor will hand over a script for 30 1 mg Ativan but will absolutey not give me even half a dozen Xanax or Clonopin.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:45:39 AM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 01:12:55 AM »
I really like the Etiz - got some on back order.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Griffin (OP)

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 08:57:15 AM »
I am curious about the etiz, just wondering about the drug tests, cause if does show up as a benzo then they cant link it xanax or ativan then im kind of fucked and back in jail. Anyone have more knowledge on how it works for drug tests. I get my monthly drug tests at the MMT clinic and they send all the results to my PO in clean or dirty report of each drug she wants the paper showing that I had nothing on all drugs except where I am okay to have them. I am probably going to goto jail friday because this is how I feel every day before going to my PO she is super pissed because she wanted me to finish my community service, since I have had the last 3 weeks off, but I haven't been able to muster the energy or motivation to do it.

I finally went and did my first session there and it was okay HOURS DRAGGED ON like no other but other than that I liked it, it was fine. I am going to make it part of my routine and should have it done in less then a month, but my PO hinted very hard about there being big consequences for nothing having done by the time I come in tomorrow, so she is going to be pissed and I wouldn't be surprised if she threw me in jail to show me her seriousness even though the courts originally gave me until nov. to have it done so it's just here wanting me to be getting stuff done.

I want it done more than she does cause the second I am done I can call and ask if they will let me off probation early and my PO said she will call for me and approve of it and ask if theres anything I can do to get off early for me once my C.S is done. My end date it Jan. 7th. I think I will be able to get my community service done before the end of this month because its in my routine now and I don't have a ton to do only 44 hours so if I go do 5 hours a day 5 days a week it will be super easy adn done in less then to weeks.

Hopefully I can convince to give me one last try and if I don't get it then throw me in jail but I start school next week and have had 3 doc appts that i had to make and she knows I am dealing with some mental health issues.

The fact that I started makes the biggest difference to me, I am the worst at procrastinating so once I get over that hump and went and have made it my routine I do it everyday regardless. Since getting on Testosterone, I have finally kept up with my teeth whitening stuff and they are looking better (I hate having yellow teeth!), as well as my diet and exercise. I can finally see some muscle and I lost a few lbs but if i Keep my diet up I will look how I want to look by the time I move back to Oklahoma.

I cant wait to get off probation I think that is why I procrastinate so much and never want to leave my house its scary. I left my license Monday where i went to community service and have been driving for 2 days without it I could fo gone to jail if I would of been pulled over so the second I don't have all those worries on my back and finally fell fee I am praying I can shake how I am feeling and feel normal again, I hate feeling the way I do now, always tired and never want to leave my house. at least the testosterone has made a lot better and more than bearable and I am actually getting stuff done I just need it all to continue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 11:00:41 AM »
About Etizolam and drug tests: Etizolam will show positive for "unspecified benzo" in a simple urine test.It wil NOT show up in a blood test unless they are ooking for it specifically and they usually don't. It is so unknown to the doctors and POs who administer tests that they don't request it be sought.

If you are facing a UA ideally a small prescription of ANY benzo will excuse the Etizolam showing up as a benzo. If you have no prescription and fail a UA for benzos, and you can demand a blood test to rule out false positives, I believe that would be the way to go. The blood test won't see what it isn't ordered to find and Etiolam isn't generally on their radar EXCEPT in 3 Southern US States: Arkansas, Alabama and Mississippi, I believe.

As far as satisfying probation orders i thin the best thing to do is to get them all done ASAP, at least accomplish 1 before each meeting with your PO before each meeting.  However, if the court gave you specific deadlines to compete specific tasks I do not believe the PO can revoke you for not completing them before the court appointed date. True, if you drag your feet on everything and show a "bad attitude" and procrastinate up intil the very last minute on all of them they might revoke you for some "attitude" issue. More likely they will just ake your life difficult by calling you in for "random" drug tests several times a week, calling your employer to see if you are showing up for work or stealing supplies, things that while are not direct accusations can get you fired.

My advice, get all those things done as soon as you can and document them all. Yes, it sucks being told to do manual labor for free or some other nonsense but once it is done, it is done and you can take some satisfaction in taking  whatever they can dish out and come back strong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2016, 09:13:27 AM »
Thanks DC my only UA that I have to do for probation is my monthly one at the Clinic and theres isn't just a simple dip stick they send it to a lab and they test levels of every single thing and wouldn't be surprised if they could tell exactly what it is. It's a gc/ms I am pretty sure I can post one of the results on here if htat would help, cause when I take benzos I get so much done I am just worried aobut spending to much on using an uber or pub. transport to get around Im not getting another dui.

had a shit day yesterday, they told me 3 days before class starts that I am ineligible to goto school and get financial aid and, since I quit 2 classes last semester because I couldn't' keep up because they were summer classes which are 13 weeks compacted into 8 weeks i will have to fill out another appeal, which is what I had to do last fall to get in last spring and its a BITCH, and I doubt the 2nd one is going to be easier and they will probably deny because i only last 2 semesters without having to file another one, since they don't have to give me financial aid if they don't approve my appeal. which really fucking sucks and fucks my plans up for the next 5 months, if they deny my appeal and I am lucky they will let me off probation early and i can leave this state before I am broke and go fuck off for a while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions