dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: A glimpse into my bizarre world of the Sydney hardcore "G"+Meth scene ...  (Read 6717 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 11:22:15 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
as i move deeper into the GHB/GBL/1,4-BD scene, i uncover more bizarre stuff from the users (read: addicted because it's easier and more enjoyable than seeking treatment options that don't really exist yet).

what i am seeing has made me extremely weary of this drug and I only use it on the odd occasion - it's really hard to find any consistency so getting your dose right is very hit-and-miss ... and it quickly becomes unpleasant if you call it wrong.

the users rarely fall asleep on their dose (when mixed with Meth) and instead, they do crazy shit like this:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/city-east/halfnaked-man-weaves-in-and-out-of-peak-hour-traffic-in-bondi/news-story/df2dfbd359c3a17a88cd4a007c81cbc2

watch the video if you can (if not, then read the article below) - this (man in underwear, playing with traffic) is a friend of a guy i met just recently. G has a lot to answer for, it honestly is the craziest of shit because violence is very rare. Behaviour often characterised by stretching and internal yawning, moaning and groaning, crazy gestures, you name it !

Half-naked man weaves in and out of peak hour traffic in Bondi

Adam Bell, Wentworth Courier
July 7, 2015 3:23pm

MORNING peak hour commuters in Bondi were shocked to see a near naked man who appeared to be severely affected by drugs running in and out of traffic.

Just after 8.20am on Tuesday, the man was captured on video running erratically up Bondi Road in between cars and across busy intersections.

Witnesses saw him slap car windows outside Kemenys supermarket while moaning and yelling unintelligibly.

The man, who was wearing only black underpants and running shoes, headed north along Bondi Road darting across the intersection of Penkivil Street and into the path of oncoming traffic.

The man runs across Bondi Road as people watch on in disbelief.

He then turned back toward the beach just as police arrived at the scene.

“I’m going to tell my kids about this and hope they never go near [drugs].” said a woman who watched the incident unfold.

Another witness, Randa Ollaik was opening her shop Taste Chicken when she saw the man outside.

“I saw a man running in and out of traffic and he was naked — only wearing his underwear,” she said.

“I was shocked because I thought it was very strange because it was so cold in this weather.

It looked like he was drunk or something.”

Police catch up with the man who was taken to hospital for assessment.

Waverley Police duty officer Inspector Rob Roden said police took the 30-year-old man to hospital where he is now undergoing treatment.

“An amount of drugs was found on him and we are continuing our inquiries,” he said.

the guy told us that he had a fair bit of crystal in his underwear.

WARNING: graphic speech coming up so look away now if you do not want to read it.

another UNDOCUMENTED story is that one girl friend of theirs was saying this to everyone she meets "F**k me in the ass with no lube now !" apparently the "people" have no memory of their bizarre antics.

concurrent Ice and G use is the norm and many just flip out ... falling asleep like a narcoleptic is called "G-ing out" ... yes, people make bad judgement calls and drive (and crash) on this drug. People frequently go missing for many hours on end.

nobody is willing or able to taper, are afraid of the withdrawals so they keep on using, every day and a few times a day. Shit, i thought opiates were bad but this is a whole 'nother story. This is a medical problem and not really a legal problem as the laws aren't clear on this..

i think it's cruel to keep legally punishing these people just because they can't find a practical way out of their wacky world.

the price of "G" ranges from $2-$10 (average of $5) per ml. Most users seem to smoke their Meth when using "G" but there are ones that IV, of course (and i find 'em) ... apparently you can IV "G" but it would have to be in a very controlled setting and be pure-then-diluted and sterile. Easier just to drink it.

I observed that most people will take between 2 or 3 ml. only DESPITE being offered as much as they want - that was reassuring ! Some common sense prevails BUT it's the next dose, even a smaller one, that kicks in fast and hard - this is where they lose the plot.

this is the hidden G-scene that i found in the suburbs ... i think that i am only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

It also very much reminds me of the high-dose Zolpidem madness.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 01:09:14 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
Re: A glimpse into my bizarre world of the Sydney hardcore "G"+Meth scene ...
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 09:21:18 AM »
The "G" scene is a very prolific one and is flying under the radar. I had no idea about it so that's what brings me here.

It's far more popular than I imagined because G isn't something that I would want often - too messy, too addictive, no established treatment or knowledge and highly debilitating -- yet some people love it.

If you take, say GBL at bedtime then it will put you to sleep for a few hours but if you can't redose then you will be up for the remainder of the night -- which is really lousy.

I just don't get the round-the-clock desire to use G.

Treatment options range from Diazepam, through Baclofen, Pregablin, Gabapentinoids through to Pentobarbital, in rough order of effectiveness and mixed order to addictiveness.

I know a user that takes benzos, H., Meth and "G" together ... we keep close tabs on that person.

The "I only sip the G and smoke the Meth" gives them a false sense of saviour.

The person who uses H. then G has epic nods but their sleep cycle is getting shorter as they get more tolerant.

They awaken faster and harder, too. Fuck that.

Apparently, by been given reducing GHB doses and increasing Pentobarbital (Nembutal) the person can detox from both opiates and GHB together within a couple of weeks and have no real memory of the treatment.

The GHB given every few hours tickles the opiate receptors and the detox from opiates is painless.

The Nembutal (a potentially lethal barbiturate that is HIGHLY controlled) does NOT cause any addiction in that time frame and erases the memory of the patient's worst experiences in detox.

I predict that we will see an easy detox from opiates by using GHB alone or with Nembutal.

Which beats the crap out or Rapid Opiate Detox.

The main cost is the close monitoring of the patient but it's negligible compared to being offered a new life without opiates (and/or GHB).

The only problem then is that old nugget - how to stay off.

There may be a period of depression following G detox so that would need to be managed.

Once people get the entactogenic and refreshed feeling from their first mild or strong G experience, they just can't seem to stop.

Me ? I do not want any physical addictions so I'm keeping it at bay. G withdrawal can start in as little as 3 hours and progresses from a tremor through to delirium, possibly death if susceptible to seizures (worst case scenario).

I asked one G user how they cope with their pressing physical addiction and all I got back was "we just have some more G"

Is this the Heroin or Barbiturate of the modern day ?

I have said enough but I thought this discovery of mine would be of interest to more traditional drug users.

... and G is out of the body in 6 hours or less, turning into C02 and water. Hard to test for and therefore lying under the legal radar.

Metabolism‎: ‎95%, mainly liver, also in blood and ...   Biological half-life‎: ‎30–60 minutes (more for 1,4-BD)
Onset of action‎: ‎Within 5–15 min and up to 60 mins for 1,4-BD   GHB Formula‎: ‎C4H8O3
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 06:09:03 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Dutch

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Dutch is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2018, 07:39:23 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 09:02:29 AM »
GHB/GBL/BDO is also HUGE in San Francisco right now.  Almost exclusively among the gay community.  I am somewhat of a "fruit fly" so as a straight male I get a glimpse into a subculture most outsiders are left naive and misinformed about.  I am NOT a fan of GHB but know guys that sip that shit all day long.  I OD'D on G 2 months ago.  one cap the night prior barely gave me a head change, did 2 the next day and lost all cognitive ability for hours after being picked up by ambulance collapsed in the middle of the street in broad daylight.  SCARY SHIT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 09:19:56 AM »
Ya that's kinda the problem with G, it's so hard to regulate dose.

I watched someone drink like half his bottle, decided it was garbage and drank the rest of the bottle; and then he's unconscious for 3 hours. Breathing, at least.. But guess who had to babysit him for 3 hours making sure he doesn't puke and choke.

Shit'll knock you down hard, I actually pissed myself one night after a load of G.

Personally I don't think the sleep thing works that well for me. I don't generally feel fully rested like most people report, even 3 doses in a night and I'd feel like I needed sleep.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 01:33:56 PM »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions