dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: WARNING for OHIO: Medical examiner warns of lethal fake Oxycodone  (Read 22033 times)

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
Re: WARNING for OHIO: Medical examiner warns of lethal fake Oxycodone
« Reply #14 from previous page: February 19, 2016, 08:25:46 AM »
And how bout remifentanil with its 4 minute half life? That would be sort of ideal for those vape pens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline robojunkie

• Mad Chemist
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • robojunkie is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2019, 07:02:32 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 12:07:31 PM »
The 2-thienethyl analogue would work well and in same synthetic methodology as I used to do, the difference however, IMO at least as I've never made nor seen simple 2-thienethyl analogue.  The main difference in strength in my understanding comes from the presence of the 4-methoxymethyl group, as does the difference between simple fentanyl and carfentanil, where the only difference is a 4-methoxycarbonyl group.  So long story short the methodology of the simple version would be essentially no difference, but would produce would I imagine would be an essentially equivalent in strength compound.  However the placement of the 4 group is a little more difficult (as is obtaining 2-thieneythlamine) than the other half.  The 4-methoxy carbonyl group in carfentanil requires an additional four steps and significantly alters the fourth step (in mine at least) where one must now include potassium/sodium cyanide and glacial acetic acid and produce 4-cyano-NPP.  This takes several steps to hydrolyze (or more properly "methoxylize") into methoxycarbonyl group.  I don't know off the top of my head how the methoxymethyl group is attached, at least via the methodology I used, I don't believe a Grignard of methoxymethyl chloride is stable, but that's an open question, I've never heard of it though it could be used after aniline condensation.  Also I imagine one could add a formaldehyde equivalent to NPP and then with a weak base and diazomethane or methyl iodide create the methyl enol ether that aniline should attack at that position, but as I said I'm not sure off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure the standard procedure is simpler, but I'd have to look it up but long story short is that the alteration to the 4-substituted version be it phenethyl or thienyl isn't that simple. 

Besides, much easier is the preparation of the 3-methyl analogue, where the most potent isomer is something like 500-1000x morphine (though one does get a mixture of four isomers, though the strongest and weakest are present in twice the amount as the middle two, the middle two being around 1.5-2x fentanyl, the weakest being not much more than morpine), in the end the mix of isomers is around 5 or 6 times stronger than morphine and has more than double the half life of regular fentanyl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I see from quarks to quasars...

Offline DreamerOnTheRun

• Reputation Power: 7
  • DreamerOnTheRun is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 15, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
  • d8, GG249, M30, d4, A215, p|d
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2016, 12:04:52 AM »
Just so people don't get confused, IR oxycodone (aka roxicodone) is the same color straight Thu, as opposed to OP/OC CR/ER oxycodone (aka oxycontin) is coated w/ a white inside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Too strange to live, too rare to die.

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2016, 08:51:07 AM »
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/21/heroin-mixed-with-elephant-sedative-is-the-newest-and-most-deadl/21436662/

Watch out for the elephant tranquilizers guys! Isn't carfentanil what was used as a biochemical weapon that killed over 100 people in a russian theatre a few years ago where like 125 people died?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_hostage_crisis_chemical_agent

^^This^^ is what I am thinking of I guess not carfentanil but it doesn't seem to clear what was actually used, the people died from inhaling it after Chechens took 800 hostages at a theatre so they just sprayed it in there hoping to knock everyone out but it ended up killing a lot of them and they didn't have enough narcan for all the people as well.

Either way I think they are just using stupid click bait extreme terms to cause more of an uproar, yes it should be brought to the attention of the users for safety, not used as a scare tactic to alienate the druggies and dehumanize them by saying shit like they are injecting elephant tranquilizers, and biochemical weapons to get high now and will stop at nothing which is kind of how they are making it sound which doesn't help anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2016, 10:07:28 AM »
I like how they call carfentanyl elephant tranquilizer instead of the generic tranquilizer it is.  Panic!!

I would love fentanyl in vials, but getting ripped off would be so easy.  They would have to be wax sealed at the lab, and even then you could et ripped off. 

I saw an article from Edmonton about w-18.  It was invented there and is some crazy 1000000x morphine analogue that they found in some pills on the streets.  That one scares the crap out of me.  I think I posted the article here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dog Food

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2016, 02:52:56 PM »
I can personally attest to the fact that there's some real strong fent dope around cleveland.  Ive never gone out like that till i got this different looking dope about a month ago.  It was an off white grey, and was really light, almost like a chalk consistency.  Didn't have that usual dope taste either, kinda tasted more like chalk too.  Well i did it and only remember thinking this is some strong shit. Next thing i know im strapped into the ambulance. 

Be careful and have narcan around people.  There's been a few hundred people dropping dead over the strong dope around here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline smalls

• Reputation Power: 9
  • smalls is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
  • East Coast Hermit
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2016, 05:54:39 PM »
I can personally attest to the fact that there's some real strong fent dope around cleveland.  Ive never gone out like that till i got this different looking dope about a month ago.  It was an off white grey, and was really light, almost like a chalk consistency.  Didn't have that usual dope taste either, kinda tasted more like chalk too.  Well i did it and only remember thinking this is some strong shit. Next thing i know im strapped into the ambulance. 

Be careful and have narcan around people.  There's been a few hundred people dropping dead over the strong dope around here.

@Dog Food You posted this story in another thread too and when I read it that time I was like wow, I can't get over how casual you're able to be about it. An OD and ambulance ride would scare the shit outta me! I'm glad you made it out the other side. Do you know who called 911 for you? From what I gathered it sounded like you were alone in your car on a side street when you fell out?

Maybe you have had a lot of ODs and it's like whatever to you now...? I have never fully OD'd but I would imagine that every single one would throw me off mentally, in that holy-shit-I-shouldn't-be-alive-right-now-but-somehow-I-am typa way. Maybe it stops being scary at some point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dog Food

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2016, 11:45:34 AM »
Oh i was freaking out when i woke up,. Its my first time actually needing an ambulance, but ive taken friends to the hospital and called for them adozen times.  I mean, when you get back home, you still wake up dopesick and gotta do something to get well.  Its not like you can just never do it again.   

Yea i was in my car alone, did it on a side street cause i was sick.  Never a good idea to get down by yourself with no narcan around.   Thank god it wasn't far from a hospital and someone called for me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Bodytec

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Bodytec is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 06, 2017, 03:52:13 AM
  • dopetalk.org
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2016, 09:44:40 PM »
I wrote a thread in the opana forum about the a 215 (fent)oxy pill I got. I think they are being sold from Canadian pharmacies as oxy30's to people trying to save money on their script or probly getting the 'script' with a bogus script or something.
The pill was pretty nice but like someone said,there are probly ones in there that have more fent than others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I used to do drugs. I still do. But I used to too ."

Offline smalls

• Reputation Power: 9
  • smalls is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
  • East Coast Hermit
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2016, 11:14:16 PM »
Oh i was freaking out when i woke up,. Its my first time actually needing an ambulance, but ive taken friends to the hospital and called for them adozen times.  I mean, when you get back home, you still wake up dopesick and gotta do something to get well.  Its not like you can just never do it again.   

Totally, I get that. I wasn't meaning to imply that an OD would get me to quit either. Again, glad you were able to get help in time and are okay.

As chipper always says, use the buddy system!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions