dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: CBD e-juice...cannabidiol experiences?  (Read 7424 times)

Offline Oxyphile (OP)

• your local misanthrope
  • Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Oxyphile is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 03, 2020, 08:30:33 PM
  • chronic pain junkie
CBD e-juice...cannabidiol experiences?
« on: September 06, 2016, 12:48:11 PM »
good morning fam!  I'm wondering if anyone has experience with cannabidiol oil? CBD is supposed to be good for chronic pain and anxiety, without the psychoactivity of THC. personally, I love THC, I'm just subject to UA's right now that make smoking bud/dabbing impossible at the moment.

I've been vaping lately as an alternative to smoking cigarettes (one of my nastier habits) and I'm interested in buying some CBD oil. from what I can gather, it won't show up on a UA because it isn't a THC metabolite. Has anyone used CBD oil? if so, how was the experience? any information is welcome, thanks guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
freedom is nothing soft and sweet, it's beautiful and terrible. it's admitting everything that I don't want anyone to know. it's telling people that I love I stole from them when they weren't looking. it's fucking up so many times that they won't pick up when I call them.

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
Re: CBD e-juice...cannabidiol experiences?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 04:02:58 PM »
I saw some CBD e-juice at a head shop about a month ago and swooped it up. Put it into one of my re-usable 1 gram vape cartridge. Tasted ok, little harsh, but the cutting base usually the culprits of that.(glycerine, PG,PEG)

Didn't notice a huge reduction of pain or anxiety from it. That could be due to the source of the CBD and the quality.

I found another brand selling pre-loaded 500ml vape cartridges, with pure CBD and no additives. It tastes fucking horrible. Tastes like bamboo or something weird. BUT it does work to cause a slight head change and pain relief.

The very best CBD product I've ever found on the market is sold by a company called GUild extracts. They produce a 99% pure CBD crystalline. I dab that all the time and it helps with everything. Last time the company had vials of pure terpenes in a bunch of different flavors( Larry og, Versace, Girl Scout cookies, sour diesel). I'm cool with one of the guys in the company and he hooked up my crystalline with like 10 drops of terpenes of what ever flavor I wanted. Since I was buying a few grams they hooked all of them up with a different terpene flavor....10 drops of pure terpenes is like 100$. I can't even begin to describe how fuckinn tasty these dab hits can be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Oxyphile (OP)

• your local misanthrope
  • Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Oxyphile is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 03, 2020, 08:30:33 PM
  • chronic pain junkie
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 07:17:37 PM »
Sounds like the experience can very greatly from product to product. I have been doing some reading on the subject and quite a few people had experiences like you, mr. Pooper. Seems like the lack of quality control/standardization can be a bitch. I'm interested in the crystalline you mentioned, although as far as using it right now I'd be in a bit of a bind. No way I can get away with using a dab rig at the moment. Could I just add the crystal to some vegetable glycerin and vape that in my mod? Thanks for the info, I'll definitely be looking into it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
freedom is nothing soft and sweet, it's beautiful and terrible. it's admitting everything that I don't want anyone to know. it's telling people that I love I stole from them when they weren't looking. it's fucking up so many times that they won't pick up when I call them.

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 07:30:36 AM »
Sounds like the experience can very greatly from product to product. I have been doing some reading on the subject and quite a few people had experiences like you, mr. Pooper. Seems like the lack of quality control/standardization can be a bitch. I'm interested in the crystalline you mentioned, although as far as using it right now I'd be in a bit of a bind. No way I can get away with using a dab rig at the moment. Could I just add the crystal to some vegetable glycerin and vape that in my mod? Thanks for the info, I'll definitely be looking into it!

Yup that would work great for a vape mod! Make ur own CBD solutions!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions