General > Music

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

(1/143) > >>

Zoops:
Just like the title says.

Jesus and Mary Chain - Just Like Honey from the Peel Sessions 1985

Chip:
cool. glad to see that you have brought your homely threads with you ... a fine idea

just please don't ignore it when Opio. comes back.

Griffin:
Mouthful of Cavities - Blind Melon

Its one of my favorite songs that kinda deals with addiction, Jena Kraus sings on it with them and right before they recorded it Blind Melons singer Shannon Hoon came out with a needle and Jena Kraus freaked out at him because one of her parents died of an overdose. Shannon Hoon died right before that album soup came out. Another good song by them is Skinned It's about serial killer Ed Gein who is the person that Buffalo Bill in silence of the lambs is based off. He used peoples skin and bones as pieces of furnitures like skin for a lamp shade or a coffee table made of bones. The song is funny in a dark way, Blind Melon is one of my favorite bands to bad the singer died of an overdose shortly after his daughter was born.

Griffin

St. Theresa:
Fake plastic trees....radiohead

Zoops:
^^Oh shit I love that freaking song! (fake plastic trees) So damn sad.

Oh, and Chipper, I don't think we have to worry too much about the phile coming back, do we? Or do you know something we don't?

Do tell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version