dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Help me decipher this  (Read 14207 times)

Offline Brains 2 Guns (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Brains 2 Guns is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 27, 2017, 01:20:51 PM
  • a cosy place for heads
Help me decipher this
« on: May 12, 2017, 06:45:38 AM »
Why do so many betas harbor gauzy delusions about female sexual nature? Why are monogamously inclined traditionalists, manginas and white knighters so quick to sanctify women and paint their misbehavior in rose-colored hues while simultaneously offering unconditional support and shitlapping amen choruses for women when they accuse men of committing a litany of hackneyed misdeeds?

I’m here to provide what I believe is the most parsimonious answer to this riddle:

Beta males are rarely in a position to witness the worst of women.

Put yourself in the typical beta male’s shoes. He spends a goodly chunk of his horniest years — teens to mid 20s — when holes in watermelons look like acceptable vagina substitutes, pining for ethereal hot chicks who don’t pay him a lick of attention as they swoop by him on a cloud of incandescent purity. He sees them only from afar, where his imagination is free to feverishly fill in the gaps with only the most pleasant assumptions about his dreamgirls. When the rare communication does occur, she is as nice and kind as a saint to him. He is too smitten to recognize the hint of pity and condescension laced in her polite chat.

Later, usually college, he fumbles his way through awkward social interactions with plainer janes, the great majority of which end up with him being used for emotional sponging and ball-twisting, torturous friendships. All these girls are exceedingly, superficially kind to him because, after all, why look a gift herb in the mouth? A girl loves beta male attention, as long as it’s platonic, on her terms, extractive, and focused on feeding her ego. Naturally, these girl-friends never talk about their sex lives with the beta, never reveal what really goes on behind closed doors, and never invite the beta to join them on any adventures that really matter to him. Contrary to media popularization, betas rarely hear “This one time, at band camp…” from girls in their social circles. What they often hear instead are requests for help with term papers.

Then, due more to a combination of luck and (ovulation cycle) timing rather than bold effort or charm, the inoffensive beta male might find himself in a fledgling relationship with some semi-cute shut-in nearly as awkward as he and already past her beauty prime. She really likes him and treats him well… more sincerely than the cuter girls who made a sport of cockteasing him at any rate… but like ‘Rat’ Ratner from ‘Fast Times’, he labors for months and months waiting patiently for her to put out. For reasons beyond the beta’s ken, she is an extremely modest girl. He interprets her chasteness as evidence of women’s all-round goodness and saintliness, but of course he is sorta pissed off that she won’t satisfy him without months of “getting to know each other” warming up. When he finally does bust that cherry, after painful years wandering the celibate desert, it’s all he can do to stop himself mentally affixing a halo atop his girlfriend’s head, and pronouncing all women the undistilled essence of goodness.

A few pitiable betas, like those with bitch tits, horizontally stretched navels, and receding chins who wear ‘this is what a feminist looks like’ t-shirts, get trapped in sporadically sexual relationships with manjawed femcunts at grad school, mostly because long-winded bull sessions among their kind occasionally spin up enough libidinous energy to resolve in PBR-fueled late night groping, which is promptly regretted and/or rationalized by one or both parties the next morning, usually the girl.

Eventually, the beta male gets married, and his lack of experience — one to three lifetime “partners” (and I use the term loosely) is the norm — has cultivated in him a strong inability to read women’s signals, which sometimes leads him into blissful ignorance where infidelities can linger for years unnoticed, and “Surprise! I have a divorce paper!” gambits accost him like hammer blows to the head. Mostly, though, he floats through his marriage thinking the best of his wife, and worst of himself should feelings turn sour or the sex dry up. Because this is just what men are supposed to do when a woman is less than happy: take the blame. Women are the weaker sex, after all.

So you see, in the final analysis, it is very likely, by dint of the beta male’s ignorance, inexperience and habituated veneration of women and reflexive indulgence of women’s motives, that his view of women is severely constricted, child-like in its naivete. The beta male is not privy to what Tyler Durden famously called the secret society of women. He was never invited, and he was never apprised of the secret society’s goings-on by any woman in his life. He lives in a pinched world with only a peephole to the wonders beyond, given him not by insight but by stumbling into depravity or by the good grace of a sympathetic alpha male. As far as he knows, women don’t have much sex, and they are very nice and polite most of the time.

The beta male pedestalizes women because one, that’s all women have deigned to show him of their sexual inner world, and two, he cannot bear the contrary thought, affirming and cementing as it does his lackluster place on the sexual totem pole. (He is mired down in the sticky pubes, his vision obscured, while alphas dance joyously at the tip of the glans.)

As for the women, those few who have not experienced the thrill of the alpha male often are nearly as chaste as the beta imagines, because they have never been tempted. All they know are a parade of beta males, whom they lash out at occasionally for unwittingly stifling their truest desires, but who, for the most part, they treat in a nontoxic manner that buttresses heavenly notions about their secretive natures. A woman is ever aware of the precariousness of her reputation, and this goes double in rural outposts of heavy religiosity.

And so the beta male has his crimped worldview confirmed by the asexual, undersexual women in his life. But should he ever step outside his empillowed existence… take that daring step into the gritty, grimy world where the female id roams free across fruited plains of phalluses… screw up the courage of heart to face head-on the previously unimaginable… he will find that a bigger universe has existed all along, enveloping the bubble of his life, surging with unleashed energies just out of his reach like uterine aurorae, and if his soul isn’t killed dead right then from shock, he’ll cross the boundary into this new world — he won’t really have a choice — and never look back.

Nor ever again blindly assume the purest of women’s motivations. The stronger among them do with this newfound knowledge the following: acknowledge, accept, incorporate, delimit. He rules his knowledge, but he does not let it rule him.

Such boundary crossing is rare. The beta and alpha male worlds are almost as separate and distinct now as they have been since the dawn of anonymous urban living. Though that is changing.

If betas knew what alphas experience, it would blow their minds. Completely, utterly. Out from under the judgmental Eye of Proper Society, equipped with the requisite beauty to pay the price of admission, the wild female libido is insatiable, crass, debased. It is willing to surrender to the most vile sexual plunderings, screaming in ecstatic pleasure at every enthusiastically welcome violation. Women of the sweetest daytime dispositions and most innocent countenances — smartly coifed women in demure business suits who expound drily on cost-revenue projections and wait tidily in lines for healthy lunch alternatives — will unleash vaginal hell in the arms of alpha lovers, squirting glorious love over dominant men who swap them like baseball cards, presenting like beasts in heat for throbbing units in dank dive bar restrooms, casually spreading as far as they can go in locked office rooms for illicit lovers, giggling in breathy whispers in their lovers’ ear about the clear and present danger of getting caught, deliberately effusing a fake sorrow for the cheated-on boyfriend back home unawares, bemusing wistfully about a history of letting alpha lovers snort coke off her ass while claiming another headache to evade hubby’s entreaties.

Beta males never see this world. To them, it doesn’t exist. And that’s exactly how women want it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline OpiXPO

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • OpiXPO has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:January 23, 2024, 06:44:24 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Help me decipher this
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 07:35:59 AM »
Did your girlfriend tell you "no"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bonedust

• A High Tension Wire
  • SA_Chat+
  • bonedust has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:August 09, 2023, 09:03:53 PM
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 09:18:33 AM »
As an alpha female I must respond with the obligatory (see I can use big words too) "lol".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."-Malcolm X

Z

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 09:35:38 AM »
I always wondered who falls for this type of thing.  It always seems to be the type of guys talked about that fall for it.  Usually there is an associated pick up artist lesson plan that you can buy to learn how to be creepy as fuck.

&feature=youtu.be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Güey

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Güey is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 01, 2019, 09:12:16 AM
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 12:14:10 PM »
Huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
¡No mames!

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 09:38:16 PM »
BTW, most cops are beta males pretending to be alpha males. That's why they talk women into pressing charges for domestic violence when the women are usually the perpetrators of the violence and that's why they became cops in the first place. They have to at least FEEL like they're an alpha male with their guns and bulletproof vests. Real alpha males don't need weapons or vests, just fists and adrenaline. Fuck a beta ass male police officer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 07:47:20 AM »
jesus fucking christ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline OpiXPO

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 12:31:56 PM »
BTW, most cops are beta males pretending to be alpha males. That's why they talk women into pressing charges for domestic violence when the women are usually the perpetrators of the violence and that's why they became cops in the first place. They have to at least FEEL like they're an alpha male with their guns and bulletproof vests. Real alpha males don't need weapons or vests, just fists and adrenaline. Fuck a beta ass male police officer.

I wouldn't say usually. They just are more likely to get away with it if both parties say the other started it and the woman say's the guy's injuries are from defensively fighting back. But if the cop has any wits about them, you can identify defense wounds from offense wounds. Or when in doubt, charge them both and let the court decide. And I wholeheartedly disagree with you about the weapons or vests. If your carrying a gun and it's reasonable to wear a vest, then it would be negligent to not to. Getting your gun taken away from you and used against you is a very common and real threat. I don't understand why you would have a problem with body armor. As for the weapons, not every person you run into is going to be willing to engage you in conversation or be talked down. Would you want to be the reason an officer couldn't shoot a hostage taker when said hostage taker has a gun and refuses to talk or listen?

@Brains 2 Guns Next time you quote something in its entirety, you should probably cite the source.
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/03/30/the-reason-beta-males-pedestalize-women/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 12:40:09 PM by OpiXPO »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline traplord69

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • traplord69 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 09, 2020, 10:04:58 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 01:11:24 PM »
Wow really dude, the only thing that could have made that any worse is the fact that you ripped off word for word the entire diatribe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 02:19:04 PM »
Like be a junkie wasn't bad enough!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 04:35:52 AM »
Jesus Christ, I feel bad if you buy into that bullshit, I mean the parts that weren't just rambling garbage read like a horrible pity party from someone who had to blame someone else for their shortcomings/failures in life. It sounds like you treat women like a pussy holder instead of people. No wonder your love life is miserable.

And about women being to blame for domestic violence. That is pure horse whit, I'm sorry if that happened to you but just because it does doesn't mean that you can just victims blame people. Are the girls who get raped asking for it because they flirt with a guy? Fuck keep blaming cops because they want to see douche bags who abuse women get locked up. Not that they even will as our justice system doesn't treat abuse as harshly as it should.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline bonedust

• A High Tension Wire
  • SA_Chat+
  • bonedust has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:August 09, 2023, 09:03:53 PM
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 07:42:54 AM »
^^^Bravo Thoms!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."-Malcolm X

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 12:27:08 AM »
Fuck cops believing every woman without hearing both sides of the story. Fuck a cop period. Their job is to lock people in cages so I can't respect them in any way or form. Cops should look for true bad guys and not your everyday joe just trying to pay his/her bills. No one should be arrested for weed either. FUCK A COP!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 01:00:22 AM »
Beta troll is pathetic plagiarist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline OpiXPO

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 03:48:56 AM »
This is starting to touch a nerve this time around and I'm not too sure as to why....Bignasty, I get that your ranting, but you're coming off as irrational and just blowing steam. Yes, some cops abuse their power and deserve to get locked up, but not every cop. And society shares a burden of the blame over how law enforcement has evolved in society. The cops don't write the laws that people get locked up for, the politicians that you elect do. And the politicians that you guys elect are the ones who appoint the people who write out officer's standard operating procedure. Venting about how you hate cops doesn't help the situation either. If you really hate what's happening...well...how many times have you reached out to your Representative? Written your Mayor? Made an issue out of it to people who can actually do something about it, rather than just sit here and circle jerk about it.  You can't respect them and I get that, there are a lot of cops I don't respect either. But I also can't respect people who sit around and cluck like a chicken about an issue that has nothing to do with the original topic.

Also, Domestic abuse/assault/battery is actually treated very harshly now. It's one of the very few crimes that are treated nationally as a felony conviction. Most jobs it's a disqualifier- any government job or public office position it is an instant disqualifier. Own a gun? Disqualified. Major bank loans? Disqualified. Drivers license? Some states you lose it. Current and future custodial rights? Bam, gone. Rubber stamped restraining order...The list goes on and on. It's pretty significant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal