dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Back to South America.......  (Read 20840 times)

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Back to South America.......
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2016, 10:16:22 AM »
Super jealous of you dc, that is so awesome, can you get opiates otc? or do you have to get H from a dealer you find? How hard would that be to source I figure cocaine would be really easy to source but I honestly have no idea. Please keep us updated with daily pictures. You have honestly inspired me to try to goto south america within the next 3 years thank you take many pictures I hope to hear a lot about it when you get back so that I can begin to plan my trip.

You need a passport to go out of the country right? Can a dui, DV harrassment, or misdemeanor possession bar you from getting your passport, I am praying that I get off off probation in January and that after that I get my passport and can visit next year I would love to do those motorcycle/scooter like trips to Argentina or chile. Do you need anything more than a passport if you plan on spending more than a few weeks or goto more than one country?

Good luck to you I hope you have wonderful safe travels will you be able to update while you are there or only when you get back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 10:59:54 AM »
Datura and Brugmansia aka angels trumpet and devils trumpet - one of which is most likely what you are talking about grow all over the US as well.  I have a large history with using scope as a deliriant for recreation. I've done it dozens of times. Even in concentrations it doesn't just instantly kick in and make you a "zombie". Firstly, no matter what, it's going to be VERY VERY bitter. That would be a give away. 2nd, it takes time to work. If you suddenly find yourself with an intense dry mouth and trouble focusing your eyes (especially up close), then immediately call for help - tell a bartender to call policia, find store owners, etc. Better yet ask for an ambulance and don't say why. If you say you were drugged they might not take you seriously.
Scopolamine usually took about 45 minutes to an hour when consumed orally for effects to begin, but dry mouth and vision problems came on for me and friends within 20 minutes.

Scopolamine can also be absorbed transdermally but this takes time and a considerable amount would have to be smeared in your without you noticing. Honestly, just mind your beverages and you'll be fine. I'd say you have more to worry about being robbed in regards to buying drugs than being lured in by some scopolamina siren/vixen.

Stay safe man.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:49:57 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2016, 11:35:04 AM »
Super jealous of you dc, that is so awesome, can you get opiates otc? or do you have to get H from a dealer you find? How hard would that be to source I figure cocaine would be really easy to source but I honestly have no idea. Please keep us updated with daily pictures. You have honestly inspired me to try to goto south america within the next 3 years thank you take many pictures I hope to hear a lot about it when you get back so that I can begin to plan my trip.

You need a passport to go out of the country right? Can a dui, DV harrassment, or misdemeanor possession bar you from getting your passport, I am praying that I get off off probation in January and that after that I get my passport and can visit next year I would love to do those motorcycle/scooter like trips to Argentina or chile. Do you need anything more than a passport if you plan on spending more than a few weeks or goto more than one country?

Good luck to you I hope you have wonderful safe travels will you be able to update while you are there or only when you get back?

Thanks Griffn. To answer your questions:

They don't generally have the wide variety of opiates OTC even by prescription we have here. Tramadol is about as strong as it gets w/o being in the ER and geting morphine for trauma. In some way this was a wise policy move because look at how the US has dozens of varying strngths of opiate based drugs that Big Pharma pushed doctors into overprescribing and look at all the problems that created. Most countries thuogh there's codeine compounds for coughs nd aches and pains that aren't hard to get although some, like in Mexico add something that makes you sick if you take too much more than recommended.

In Ecuador, coke is ompltely decriminalized under 2 grams for prsonal use. Cops maybe can take it from you but they can't arrest you for it. (PARADISE!) it's the highest quality and at most $20/g including "gringo tax." The first pesron I asked (If it was truly legal) was a hotel busboy who befrinded me and brought me as much as I asked for every day, right to my room as long as I bought a 2 g minimum. FWIW, Coca Tea is a tea made from the same plant that they use to make cocaine nd it is  terific morning boost, fights ltitude sickness and suppresses appetite. It is sold in stores for $4-$6 per 100 tea bags all over South America. You can order it into the US but it isn't cheap here and you run the risk of a Customs seizure.

H is also decriminalized in Colombia but frowned on.in Ecuador, where it is crimilized only 0.1 grams is allowed for personal possession. Tht's fine if you have  baby bear habit but it wasn' worth me quiting the bupe for. There up to 1 gram of C for personal use is OK.

Getting a US pasport should be no problem. It's about $80 at th DMV or other US gov't office. One word of advice , spend the etra $40 and get the passport ID card" which is just s good anduse that for everysay use and keep you passport locked up in the hotel safe.

No past misdemeanors and probably felonies will not prohibit you from getting a passport. One if you are facing a srious felony our out on propbation for one do they flag your nme and deny it until you are clear Another side note CANADA will often turn you bck at the border if ou have a DUI on your record even idf you are flying in and offer to sign an affidavit promising not tot drive. This ws done as Canada's response to ICE harassing inncent Canadians coming into the US to shop and being detained at the border for stupid things like not knowing the street name of the mall they were going to to shop.

FWIW, Colombia is supposed to be stunningly beautiful and full of the absolutely nicest people in South America and the violent days seem to be behind them, although it is still not smart for tourists to not carry flashy jewelry or wads of cash or you are as likely to get chiseled like toursts do anywhere else in the world

Any more questions? I'd love to see more members here get out and explore the drug world outside the US/Western police states where we have been labelled the scum of the Earth.

Any info, especially firsthand is alwys welcome.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:03:29 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opiophelia

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Opiophelia is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 27, 2016, 07:27:37 PM
  • Nip is a helluva drug
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2016, 12:11:31 PM »
Griffin, as long as you don't have felony charges on your record, getting your passport shouldn't be a problem. Even having certain felonies may not hinder you.

I lived in Venezuela for a little over 6 months but that was back in 2006 so my info isn't super current. Awesome trip, but some scary stuff did happen while I was there. Being a 19 year old white girl in a South American country probably wasn't my smartest move but boy was that a memorable 6 months.

I got robbed by the police while I was there. They stopped me in the street and made me take them to my hotel room where they tore through all of my stuff and took everything worth more than $10. One of the cops took a small bag of cocaine out of his pocket and right in front of me tosses it on the bed and says "oh that's your cocaine, you know that's not legal? We can take you right now and no one would ever see you again" well, long story short, I had to take them to an atm and pull out my daily limit ($1,000) and give it to them or risk being taken and raped and killed. I wasn't sure how serious they were but they scared the shit out of me so I just did what they asked. I moved to a different part of Caracas that same day after they left so they didn't try to come rob me again. They almost took my passport but the hotel staff happened to come by at the right time and managed to scare them off.

Heroin was cheap (about $6/gram) and very very pure and easy to find. I always asked taxi drivers for drugs... It was always the quickest and easiest and they would take me right where I needed to go. I only got ripped off once in the hundreds of time I bought dope while there. You could buy benzos en masse fron the little news stands all over Caracas.

There weren't very many gringos there at that time. It was election year there and a lot of unrest and protests so not the best time for a young female gringo with light hair and super pale skin but I managed. I did meet this chick from England there and we split a hotel room for a few weeks and did probably 1/2 a kilo of coke together over the course of 3-4 weeks. And we took day trips to Colombia to get even more Coke lol.

I would never go back there alone now but I was a ballsy little shit about a decade ago. It finally got to the point though where I was really out of control and doing dangerous shit, like going into a place even the police won't go to cop heroin. That was probably the scariest time I've ever copped in my life but I was so sick and determined and managed to get in and out with my drugs relatively quickly.

The one thing I hated about being there was the men. Because I looked different than the local women, I was constantly getting cat called and harassed. I couldn't go anywhere without men whistling at me and saying inappropriate shit. But other than that, most people are pretty nice and it really really helps when you can speak their language at least a little. My spanish at the time was probably around 70% fluency so it was easy to get around and communicate and make friends.

I finally got out when their election was a week away because it was getting too dangerous. They were kidnapping foreigners daily so I got a ticket to Canada and got the fuck outta there and then spent the next 2 years living in Canada before eventually coming back to the states.

'Twas a good few years. Scares the crap outta me thinking about some of the shit I did because now I'm a boring suburbanite working my little 9 to 5 and only smoking weed. But it was an incredible experience that I'm glad I did while I was still very young and fearless.

Be careful DC. There's a lot of of ways to get yourself into trouble down there. Especially with otc benzos. Try not to go too overboard with them. Benzos are what caused me most of the trouble down there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 12:26:49 PM »
Be careful DC. There's a lot of of ways to get yourself into trouble down there. Especially with otc benzos. Try not to go too overboard with them. Benzos are what caused me most of the trouble down there.

Thanks for the feedback but what do you mean about the benzos causing "the most problems there" For you personally? How? or in general, Legally, People being stupid? Fake benzos? please elaborate.

Also, for general information , using taxi drivers to "middle " for you is one of the riskiest ways to cop when travelling anywhere in the world. Frequently, the drivers, the dealers and the cops area all in cahoots. The driver takes the mark to his friend who sells them a well overpriced or "beat bag" and gives the driver a cut. Then they  tell the cops who they just sold to and the cops come in and shake down the travelling drug buyer as described above. I'v heard about this mostly happning to Westerners looking for H in Asia.

In Ecuador I bought all my benzos OTC at phamacies and through doctors so I didn't have any unusual problems (besides normal benzo stupid shit) with them.

And, I'd be VERY interested in how you scored good coke in Colombia wo being ripped off or set up and what did you pay? Was it asy to get amountsts like 8-Balls?

PLEASE let me know I leave in 11 days.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:10:14 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opiophelia

• Nip is a helluva drug
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 05:02:00 PM »
The benzos were a problem for me because I just do stupid shit. So the easy availability and cheap cost caused me to use way too much of them. One night I took over 70mg of clonazepam, went to the big mall in downtown Caracas and started stealing stuff. I could've gotten in big trouble had it not been for the very "nice" security guard that let me just pay him off rather than call the cops on me. I also would go out by myself, high as fuck on xanax and hang out in bars and stuff. It's amazing I didn't ever end up in super dangerous situations. So all I'm saying is, be careful with benzos if you have a hard time controlling your use with them like I do. I have a tendency to constantly redose with them and get myself into weird situations.

As for scoring coke in Colombia.... Keep in mind, it was 10 years ago that I was down there, and it was very easy to score down there at that time. Not sure about now, but I've heard that it's not as readily available as it used to be. It was cheap and oh-so-pure at that time. I paid about $8-$9/gram but I spoke Spanish well and didnt buy from the first dude I came across. There was so much of it there at that time that I could be picky until I found the best deal.

Surprisingly, I never got ripped off there. I did get ripped off once in Venezuela when trying to buy an ounce of H. They sold me vitamin powder that smelled and looked a lot like the dope there. But yeah, never ripped off with coke. The first person I asked when we got to Colombia was the taxi driver and he tried to tell us it was $20/gram but we found out real quick he was full of shit by talking to other people there. I ended up finding a good connect for about $9 by going to the part of town people had told us was where it was easiest to score, I think the barrio was called Agua Caliente (seriously, lol, they have weird neighborhood names) and I asked a waiter at a cafe.

I avoided getting scammed (somehow) by never handing over the money first and I tried to carry myself as confident and like I knew what i was doing. I have no idea about how it is there now though. Could be an entirely different scene. I bet you could dig up some info with some good google searching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 07:59:54 PM »
OH!    OPIOPHILIA! I had forgoten all about your Mexican tales. Miss our chats.

BTW, i am still gt th etizolam but I swear it's now just bunk, especially considering it is known to have  reverese tolerance...the more you get used to it the less it takes you to get you high. Meanwhile I have been eating dozens in a day sometimes nd all I get is a good nice sleep that night.

Wanna visit me in Medellin?

-DC

PS. That invitation also stands to most of my old school Opiophil pals here.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:11:42 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2016, 06:14:24 AM »
whenever i consider the thought of exploring some far off land i just watch an episode or two of locked up abroad, then go back to playing my xbox

isn't that show interesting ?

you're funny, y'know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Opiophelia

• Nip is a helluva drug
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2016, 11:00:05 AM »
Man, DC, I would if I could. But I'm in an entirely different place in my life now. I'm clean, I'm working at a brokerage firm, and been in an actual healthy relationship for the last year and we live together with our "child" lol, our dog, Tucker. So just taking off for South America isn't an option right now. I'm so glad I was able to go when I was young and had zero responsibilities to anyone but myself. I guess my crazy travel years are over at least until I retire.

Shit, I took 1 day off this past week, on Friday, and I didn't hear the end of it from my boss about how much it fucked everything up for me to take a day off.

Sigh.

Looking forward to hearing your stories though man!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Roman Totale

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Roman Totale is now quite familiar.Roman Totale is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:July 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
  • It's alright, the way that you live
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2016, 05:05:53 PM »
@DeadCat Sounds awesome, I'd love to do some traveling down there (and in Mexico).  Best of luck, stay as safe as possible, and keep up updated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2016, 03:22:26 PM »
Datura and Brugmansia aka angels trumpet and devils trumpet - one of which is most likely what you are talking about grow all over the US as well.  I have a large history with using scope as a deliriant for recreation. I've done it dozens of times. Even in concentrations it doesn't just instantly kick in and make you a "zombie". Firstly, no matter what, it's going to be VERY VERY bitter. That would be a give away. 2nd, it takes time to work. If you suddenly find yourself with an intense dry mouth and trouble focusing your eyes (especially up close), then immediately call for help - tell a bartender to call policia, find store owners, etc. Better yet ask for an ambulance and don't say why. If you say you were drugged they might not take you seriously.
Scopolamine usually took about 45 minutes to an hour when consumed orally for effects to begin, but dry mouth and vision problems came on for me and friends within 20 minutes.

Scopolamine can also be absorbed transdermally but this takes time and a considerable amount would have to be smeared in your without you noticing. Honestly, just mind your beverages and you'll be fine. I'd say you have more to worry about being robbed in regards to buying drugs than being lured in by some scopolamina siren/vixen.

Stay safe man.

Yeah, those YouTube videos made it sound like it was happening left and right. The part bothered me was that I'm travelling alone.

Speaking of socpalamine I have taken it recreationally too. I just did it once when I was 17 or 18. A friend had found Jimeson weed growing and we harvested two film cans full of seed and brewed up a tea from them. Somehow we got separated but we each had the strangest trip either of us had before or since. It's too involved to go into here but vivid hallucinations all night were part of it. The dry mouth and balance problems were part of it too.

It was the emphasis on the lack of free will and suggestibility in the videos that gave me the creeps.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 04:05:58 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2016, 10:01:59 PM »
Well, it's about that time...

Friday I fly down to Colombia on the overnight and I will arrive in Pablo Escobar's hometown of Medellin , Colombia "Land of Eternal Spring," $10 grams of pure cocaine, liberal pharmacies and beautiful women. I'll be down there for about 6 weeks.  I intend to find all.

Last year I spent a similar time in Ecuador and I made daily reports with pitures of my drugs intake aka "Todays Blue Plate Special."  Unfortunately, it was on Opiophile and is now gone. If people here would like to enjoy my trip vicariously I could do the ame here. Let me know because I don't want to waste my time on posting updates if nobody wants to see them.

And Admins, should this be moved to the "Members' Only" sub-board or a new thread started there?

48 hrs to wheels up.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:06:29 AM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Roman Totale

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Roman Totale is now quite familiar.Roman Totale is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:July 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
  • It's alright, the way that you live
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2016, 10:28:31 PM »
I'd definitely like to see some updates, for what it's worth.  Probably best for them to be in a members-only thread, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2016, 12:47:28 AM »
BTW  I watched 2 hours of one of the shows bout airport security. This one just happened to be about colombia. THey busted people after having them walk through the scanner that could show ballots. They tested ll bottled liquids for liquid coke. THey exryed all bags and found coke when they drilled into the metl frames of luggage. 

As when I left Ecuador I will sterilize or leave behind all paraphernalia and no way in hell will I be mailing "just a couple of grams" to friends and I sure has hell won't swallow a few gallons even personal consumption amounts,

I know the TV show was a bit of "Scare 'em" propaganda but I am smart enough to know that any attempt ti Make would be amateurish to those who have come before me and compared to the inventiveness police see every day. Now I might leave with enough coke in my bloodstream that a session on a dialysis machine might yield some product.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2016, 11:41:05 AM »
Yeah risking prison abroad is no joke, I had a horrible nightmare about being in a prison in thailand unable to go home. Unfortunately friday is do or die day for me as well when i figure out if my PO is going to put me in jail to kick or not for lying about finishing my community service, both fingers crossed i plan on taking my dose with me so I can just double dose before they take me in hopes of sleeping through booking and prolonging my time w/o withdrawal.

I hate jail it has been the cause of so much anxiety this last month. oh well i digress I would love to see updates dc so please do! You have inspired me to try and get out of the country next year if I get off paper in January.

For anyone who travels do you think $3000-$4000 would be enough for a 2-4 week trip abroad? I am thinking of taking extra student loans to either visit south america maybe a biking trip to Argentina so i can visit a lot more countries and get the non tour guided feel you were talking about,

Right now the 2 other places I am considering are Europe or Africa. If I goto Africa probably somewhere around South Africa then go up towards tanania or kenya and hopefully climb mt. kilimanjaro. In Europe I'd probably goto Portugal, spain, germany, Amsterdam, and then maybe England.

So far flights I think I have found round trips for less then 1300$ so the rest would be the trip but I'd like to know a bit from someone experienced. Also for going through different countries are there any problems or things I should know for a trip like that, sorry to thread jack you guys can pm if anyone has any info this thread and you DC have inspired me to do this while I still can before I turn 30.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
« Reply #29 from previous page: June 11, 2016, 01:04:48 AM »
Yeah risking prison abroad is no joke, I had a horrible nightmare about being in a prison in thailand unable to go home. Unfortunately friday is do or die day for me as well when i figure out if my PO is going to put me in jail to kick or not for lying about finishing my community service, both fingers crossed i plan on taking my dose with me so I can just double dose before they take me in hopes of sleeping through booking and prolonging my time w/o withdrawal.

I hate jail it has been the cause of so much anxiety this last month. oh well i digress I would love to see updates dc so please do! You have inspired me to try and get out of the country next year if I get off paper in January.

For anyone who travels do you think $3000-$4000 would be enough for a 2-4 week trip abroad? I am thinking of taking extra student loans to either visit south america maybe a biking trip to Argentina so i can visit a lot more countries and get the non tour guided feel you were talking about,

Right now the 2 other places I am considering are Europe or Africa. If I goto Africa probably somewhere around South Africa then go up towards tanania or kenya and hopefully climb mt. kilimanjaro. In Europe I'd probably goto Portugal, spain, germany, Amsterdam, and then maybe England.

So far flights I think I have found round trips for less then 1300$ so the rest would be the trip but I'd like to know a bit from someone experienced. Also for going through different countries are there any problems or things I should know for a trip like that, sorry to thread jack you guys can pm if anyone has any info this thread and you DC have inspired me to do this while I still can before I turn 30.

It depends what countries you visit, how you travel (bus air) and where you stay you an get a bed in a shared room at a hostel for about $10 a night. That's fine if you are young and reavelling with friends but the lack of privcy and comfort makes it less desireavle for the oldster of us.

Then there's this: https://www.vice.com/read/this-is-what-bolivias-legendary-cocaine-bar-is-actually-like-903

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:23:36 AM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal