dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Mixing coke and dope  (Read 12729 times)

Offline Delta9Tetra (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Delta9Tetra is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 18, 2016, 06:58:00 PM
  • Sup
Mixing coke and dope
« on: March 10, 2016, 11:18:54 PM »
Ok first off, I really wasn't sure where was a good place to post this but anywhos.
My girlfriend gets really nuts about me sniffing a little coke and then sniffing bags, she thinks my heart is going to explode if I did some coke (<.5g, prolly .4g) and do a bag of ecp 1 hr later. Can anyone please give us a straight answer on this?  I personally think that the little bit of coke I'm doing isn't going to make my heart explode even if I was to mix it with dope the entire time. I understand she is just concerned for me and my health, I just want to put her mind at ease and I couldn't think of a better place to ask such a question, so bottom line
TL;DR
If you sniff coke and dope will your heart explode? In my case about .4g coke waited 1hr and now my gf scared of me doing a bag.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Re: Mixing coke and dope
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 11:31:45 PM »
I think Coke's LD50 is about 1.2 gr. pure.

you won't die but personally, I avoid Coke - my last shot was unpleasant and was about a couple of points of yellow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 11:34:36 PM »
Back when I used to do questionable things like smoke crack and shoot coke, sometimes I would feel like my heart was going to explode. A shot of heroin was the only thing that would make me feel normal and make my heart return to normal beating. YMMV. Of course, shooting speedballs is a whole different ball of wax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 12:09:57 AM »
My immediate, conditioned response to the thread title was YES DO IT NOW, LET'S. 

That being said, after turning 25 or so (45 now) I've never done coke, no matter the availability, without dope.  I love a speedball & have been craving lately, but wouldn't consider doing coke alone.  This sure as shit ain't harm reduction, and doesn't necessarily apply to your situation sniffing, but if I'm doing coke it's IV & if I'm doing a coke only shot I have a loaded rig of h handy in case the coke shot gets scary.  Like I said, I'm not intending this as harm reduction, but h will counter the heart rate increase from the coke, no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Smacky-Doodle 2.0

• All-Around Junker
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Smacky-Doodle 2.0 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 12:44:23 PM »
in case the coke shot gets scary.

Love those scary coke shots....such a fine line between:  "Hey, this is pretty rad."   and  "Holy shit, somebody call the coroner!"

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I often ask myself:  "What would Trevor Philips do?"

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 06:08:12 PM »
dude if you're just sniffing it it'd be hard to overload your heart to the point it'll kill you. Shooting speedballs is a different story, but actually your GF doesn't know wtf she's talking about dope making your heart explode. If anything too  much coke will spike BP and HR, but adding dope will just slow it down, who the fuck came up with the hour time limit too? LOL.

sorry I'm not saying she's dumb, she's just uneducated and going off rumor/gossip/scare tactic bullshit.

and you're talking about sniffing a half gram of blow and then ONE bag of heroin?

JFC, she's out of her element, Donny.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 06:10:47 PM by dizzle »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Morfy

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 07:14:19 PM »

I agree with others above.

However, if you have an undiagnosed problem with your heart (arrhythmia of some sort), or whatever, using coke, even a little, could exacerbate this problem and make it serious.

Generally though, a healthy person can tolerate the use of cocaine, in moderation.

I did work with a medical examiner (St. Louis County, many years ago): she told me that anytime you had an unexplained death of a male, between the ages of 20--40, suspect cocaine.

Not saying she was right, but she dealt with these types of deaths for decade +, at that time.  I can only assume she has the experience and sound judgement. 

It is a chemical that stresses the heart, and the type of drug the people will use & use & use & use which could easily lead to cardiac problems.

"Heart Exploding??"  Well, there are cases of the left ventricle rupturing (exploding) with excessive cocaine use.  I think more frequently a fatal arrhythmia brought on by heavy use is the cause (no explosions, no ripped ventricles), just an overly twitchy love muscle.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Z

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 12:12:57 PM »
Speedballs are really what did me in at the end of my longest run.  Heroin alone is manageable, and coke alone has it's limits.  Together though it turns into something else entirely.  Something fucking amazing.

Shooting a really good speedball is transcendant.  It is otherworldly orgasmic, and sheer unfiltered pleasure.  It feels like something that humans werent supposed to feel, and yet somehow when you get all the right things, and use them in just the right way, it twists a key in a hidden lock and then you are flooded with the most amazing feelings ever.

The problem is that they are so nice they are dangerous.  At a certain point you don't want just a dope shot.  You need that pleasure and pure euphoria.  Then some of the paranoia and problems that too much constant use of coke brings out.  For me it just got out of control so fast that I literally couldn't stop it.  I felt like a passenger for the trip.

So anyways: is it safe?  As safe as snorting coke all alone.  Should I do it?  I would suggest shooting a speedbal at least once in your life.  If you're already doing the drugs then you might as well do it the best and most mind blowing way you can.

Andmost important:  Should I be careful?  Damn right you should be.  Mixing coke and heroin is one very potent mix, and you need to be very careful for the effect that it has on the crew.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Roman Totale

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Roman Totale is now quite familiar.Roman Totale is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:July 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
  • It's alright, the way that you live
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 10:16:46 PM »
The risk of the combo is not this silly "uppers vs. downers fight it out inside you and kill you," but that you 1) either do too much dope (and benzos and booze...) in an attempt to quell the coke jitters, and OD that way or that you 2) do too much coke, because you've got enough mellow in your in blood that you don't feel the "I've done too much coke" feeling you ought to, and you OD on the cocaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 03:28:04 PM »
That is good to know RT, every thing I heard is that the mix causes way more stress on your heart causing you to die, not that one or the other is specifically responsible from over correcting. I was told that when you slow your heart down and speed it up at the same time it stresses and makes it work much harder than either drug separately because it doesn't know what to do. What morfy said makes the most sense to me, any heart problems diagnosed or not would seem to be the biggest reason for OD, I could see how any drug could exacerbate those problems especially two that directly effect your heart, pulse, bp, and everything else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Delta9Tetra (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Delta9Tetra is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 18, 2016, 06:58:00 PM
  • Sup
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2016, 11:14:05 PM »
@dizzle Haha yeah, I really made the thread b/c I couldn't think of a better place to show her what people who actually know what they are talking have to say on the subject. She's does dope too, but hates coke so I understand that she just cares about my health and gets worried when I do anything on top of our usual stuff. But it was really awesome how I was able to ask such a question to the whole community and get multiple knowledgeable replies within 30min, I made a bet with her that if anyone said my heart would, in fact, explode that I'd flush the coke down the toilet... So thanks for not making me do that guys :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Reezy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 20, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2016, 10:12:11 PM »
@Griffin From what I've heard that "uppers fighting downers hurting your heart" is just a dope game myth.

Most die because the coke blocks the dope's high, but the dope last longer. You shoot an OD of dope mixed with Coke, and think you are just kinda high, then the coke wears off, and the OD you shot takes over in full force and you die if not responded to with Narcan. From what I've read..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Indy

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Indy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 02, 2019, 05:57:27 AM
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2016, 02:13:53 AM »
This sounds like the myth that taking uppers and downers will "confuse" your heart, and it isn't true. Mixing coke and dope isn't any more hard on your heart than coke alone, and can actually be less so since the dope will mitigate the stimulation caused by the coke. A lot of people like to say "it's like pushing the gas and brake at the same time" and other simplistic "just don't seem right" logic, but it just isn't true.

That said there ARE some risks to it. Coke can keep you awake while doing more dope than you could normally handle, so when the coke wears off you could slip into a heroin overdose, but not if the amount of dope you're doing wouldn't make you overdose on its own (assuming no benzos are thrown in). Or I suppose the reverse could happen if you do one dose of dope and keep doing coke all night, then the dope wears off and you can't handle as much coke, but I don't really see this happening in the real world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline BTHvsECP

• Reputation Power: 2
  • BTHvsECP is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 27, 2018, 12:47:41 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2016, 05:28:25 AM »
In my experience, smoking crack gets my heart racing and freaks the fuck out of me, but I do it a few times a year anyway.  I discovered speedballs in 2001, as that was the only way dope was sold.  Straight 1 and 1s.  At first I didn't give a fuck about the coke, but then started adding a bit at a time, and a week later it was 1 and 1, and indeed, it is a transcendent experience.  Dope has never been the same for me since.  Anyway, if you're snorting, and doing it separate by an hour, and not mixing with booze or benzos as others have said, you should be fine.  That said, proceed with caution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions