dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: My "Safe" Methamphetamine Dosing Advice  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
My "Safe" Methamphetamine Dosing Advice
« on: September 14, 2019, 05:04:43 AM »
I have been wondering just what is considered a "safe" dose and came up with this. Note - this is a "guesstimate" only and assume that long term use of this drug is a bad idea.

It is safe to say that in most cases, especially with people like us who are prone to addiction, you can be addicted from the very first time and the tragedy is that you may not even be fully aware of it. So now it sounds like something that you just have to do but don't.

Firstly, weigh yourself in kilograms (I am 92 kg, for example).

The following intro is taken from here

Introduction

Methamphetamine (METH) is a psychostimulant that is commonly known as a highly addictive drug of abuse, having a negative impact on the CNS (Gonçalves et al., 2014).

Indeed, many studies have indicated that METH abuse induces deficits in working memory (Simon et al., 2000) and decreases hippocampal volume, which can be correlated with poorer word recall test results (Thompson et al., 2004). In rodents, hippocampal-dependent memory performance may depend on the dose of METH administered.

Indeed, an very high dose (30 mg/kg, i.p.) can induce memory deficits (Simões et al., 2007; Gonçalves et al., 2012), whereas a lower dose (1 mg/kg, i.p.) can improve spatial memory consolidation (Cao et al., 2013).

Importantly, METH is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorders (ADHDs), under the commercial name Desoxyn,

My Guesstimate

If you have never used it before then my best advice is to take 0 mg/kg body weight and forget it.

Therapeutic doses are around with an effective daily dose of 20-25 mg per day.

I aim for a (low) dose around 0.5 mg/kg through to (medium) 1 mg/kg and then up to (high) 2 mg /kg and that's NOT every day as it soon stops working effectively if you try to use daily.

Countering the negative effects with some anti-psychotics seems wise (see here).

Warning

People who use stupid amounts over 200 mg a day and up to 1 gram (or over) a day are just plain crazy and are causing irreversible neuronal damage and damage to your immune system (see here).

More on Meth's neuronal toxicity can be found here and here.

Once you start losing sleep and experience nutritional deficiencies, the stakes are raised even higher so remember, as always, less is more.

Truth on video

you want to see the worst in somebody, do it

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 10:29:18 AM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions