dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: reddit: a little Intravenous Tianeptine advice  (Read 6851 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 11:22:15 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
reddit: a little Intravenous Tianeptine advice
« on: January 10, 2019, 09:19:54 PM »
source:
from r/QuittingTianeptine

DO NOT use Tianeptine Intravenously (IV): My short story.

April 2018

I did not order tianeptine to abuse it. I have a lot of trouble focusing and other ADHD type issues since getting completely opiate free a number of years ago. I believe with the correct dosage and ROA, tianeptine does provide some the focus, anxiety relief and confidence in my work that opiates that drew me to other opiates during school and when I was younger. Unfortunately, I do not think it will be sustainable take this substance on a regular basis. It builds tolerance so fast and the W/Ds are up there in terms of severity.

Despite my good intentions for Tia, I had a horrible issue in my private life that left me with a horrible case of the 'fuck its' to where I found myself IVing some tia sodium. Suffice to say, it was up there in terms of rushes (probably most similar to dilauded.).

Reddit comments:

9 months ago

There really isn’t much info about IVing tia on this sub but there are horror stories all over the internet about how horrible this is to do. Actually one of the first things I read when I started taking tia more than 3 years ago. I’m glad someone put first hand experience of it here so that others don’t think this is a good ideas.

I hope you’ll be okay. Tia is no joke and I’m glad I ended that ride a little over 80 days ago.

8 months ago:
If you're going to IV tianeptine ALWAYS buffer it with polyethethylene glycol. You can find it in any store sold as miralax (it's a laxative, also used in vape juices too). What I did was cook my shot, then add the PEG. I used 4 heaping white scoops provided by newmind (roughly a gram or just under.. maybe 750mg?) And added 2 semi heaping scoops of the PEG AFTER the shot is cooked. Sometimes while the shot was hot and in the syringe I'd back load and shake it for a minute to get it to dissolved and that worked fine too. I mention how much I was using only so someone else can somehow figure out the math on their dose and adjust appropriately. (and no... You shouldn't iv tianeptine so I'm not encouraging anyone to do so! But if you already ARE and are going to despite the advice NOT TO then at least try to prevent it from being as bad as it could be and do safest as possible. I leave this here in hopes that if someone Google's or searches about it it might save a life... Or limb). Don't IV tianeptine..m especially if you don't buffer it with PEG.

EDIT:By the way too, my boyfriend using PEG almost lost his leg due to an abscess infection. 6 surgeries he went through and is still all fucked up. Granted I think because tianeptine absesses up worse than anything, he's on steroids for athsma, has a compromised immune system from that, and he REALLY was not being clean about his IV practices, that contributed to it, not solely being IV tianeptine,but it should be noted. Don't IV tianeptjne...

Frankly, I have been doing so and am not proud of it but it's helped me come down from my high ass doses I was at. Thankfully I discovered PEG trick, am being cleaner than he was, and have a better immune system. I know I shouldn't, but hey... I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Just want to maybe add some information that could save a life/limb, my bfs account and mine for what it's worth maybe it will help someone.

9 months ago:
They have videos of Russians losing their limbs on Youtube. That's been a pretty known fact it shouldn't be done that way...unless you didn't know it, of course. :(

8 months ago:
Is that really confirmed to be form Tianeptine, tho? I can imagine they were doing a lot of other hard drugs..

8 months ago:
I don't know cause I don't speak that language, haha!, but I'd believe it! It gets stuck on my tongue. How could it possibly flow thru a vein? (Very gruesome videos!)

9 months ago:
That sucks bro, definitely feel for you. What do you mean by missed shot??

9 months ago:
A missed shot refers to a shot intended to go into a vein, but through one or more issues ends up being injected into local tissue rather than the vein.

A missed shot often results in swelling, infection and in the case of Tianeptine necrotic tissue behavior.

9 months ago:
Ahhgghh.... I've never IV'd anything but I know how that stuff acts in water and just imagine it gumming up the works. I smoked 100mg once and it took me down in an amazing, strong way. Somehow I found it too strong and went back to oral roa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
Re: reddit: a little Intravenous Tianeptine advice
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 05:58:53 AM »
I thought you weren't gay but just hung out with a lot of gay guys? Not judging, just curious since you said your boyfriend got a wicked abscess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 11:22:15 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 09:17:29 AM »
I am not gay and i've got the wicked abscess(es)covered all by myself !

Wouldn't life be so much easier if one were gay?; at least IWOULD  have coordinated clothes, more than 1 pair of shoes, dance properly and be drop dead cool  ::)

But alas, I'm the token fat str8 kid from the 'burbs --- the dude that hangs by himself, in constant fear of embarrassing his gay hosts :PY2

still, fuck it, right ?!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Billy the Kid

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Billy the Kid is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 26, 2019, 03:17:31 AM
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 11:39:26 PM »
Glad you posted this. Injecting tianeptine presents its own set of risks in addition to the risks posed by injecting anything IV.

I accidentally shot some IM (thought it was 4F-MPH) and it hurt like something awful. I probably only pushed 5 units in when I felt like I was injecting boiling sulfuric acid. I can only imagine the destruction it does IV.

Besides, Tianeptine Sodium kicksinso quickly that if I dissolve my dose in a small glass of water and chug it literally kicks in within 4 minutes and gives a rush comparable to IM heroin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions