dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: New Orleans, LA exchange  (Read 8308 times)

Offline miracleshappen (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • miracleshappen is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 01, 2016, 02:23:31 PM
New Orleans, LA exchange
« on: January 28, 2016, 07:27:25 AM »
Its late will update with website link and phone numbers tomorrow. But every Friday new Orleans has an exchange program thru the Drop In Clinic, 507 Frenchman Street, 2:30-4:30 pm. Will also post a number for Access for those who can't come at those times on Friday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

Re: New Orleans, LA exchange
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 01:11:05 PM »
I googled it to help out and found this: http://nolaharmreduction.tumblr.com/sa It is pretty cool that they wil come deliver to you by bike.  The internet to the rescue:

Syringe Access in New Orleans

First of all, it is legal for adults to purchase syringes without a prescription at the pharmacy. We're working on putting together a list of the friendlier pharmacies in the area.
New Orleans Syringe Access Project, a research study through Tulane University, offers drop-in style needle exchange on Fridays from 2:30-4:30 at 507 Frenchmen Street. In the event of an unexpected closure, Trystero will be available for exchange in its previous location near Kerlerec and Rampart. Please call 504-535-4766 for more details. Otherwise, call us to make an appointment! Meet us during our street outreach for "drop-in style" services, or we will bike deliver to you based on a mutually beneficial location and time. We are 100% volunteer run, so please call ahead of time and give us a day or two to schedule you in! Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Reezy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 20, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 06:46:31 PM »
I googled it to help out and found this: http://nolaharmreduction.tumblr.com/sa It is pretty cool that they wil come deliver to you by bike.  The internet to the rescue:

Syringe Access in New Orleans

First of all, it is legal for adults to purchase syringes without a prescription at the pharmacy. We're working on putting together a list of the friendlier pharmacies in the area.
New Orleans Syringe Access Project, a research study through Tulane University, offers drop-in style needle exchange on Fridays from 2:30-4:30 at 507 Frenchmen Street. In the event of an unexpected closure, Trystero will be available for exchange in its previous location near Kerlerec and Rampart. Please call 504-535-4766 for more details. Otherwise, call us to make an appointment! Meet us during our street outreach for "drop-in style" services, or we will bike deliver to you based on a mutually beneficial location and time. We are 100% volunteer run, so please call ahead of time and give us a day or two to schedule you in! Thanks!

I believe thats a different one.. i used to use them all the time. I always throw them a few dollars though. One time they even gave me a vial of Nalaxone. And they dont skimp on supplies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline QuittingTomorrow

• One Bad Motherfucker
  • Regular
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • QuittingTomorrow is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 20, 2016, 12:18:30 PM
  • It is what it is and it ain't what it was
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 11:00:12 PM »
Yes, they do have the Friday exchange on Frenchman St. 2:30-4:30 pm but they also have a seven days a week mobile service. Trystereo is the name and Nora is the girl to talk to. With Trystereo you don't need dirties to exchange. You just text a cell number saying what you need. In my case (100ct 100iu 29ga 5/8" BD ultra glides, 3 Evzio Narcan auto injectors, a used sharps container, and various cookers, filters, swabs, tourniquets, and misc goodies). Then she texts you back asking where you want to meet. Best service I've ever come across. Google Trystereo for the phone number.

New Orleans

Nora's phone number edited by  mod texts only
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:45:26 AM by thetalkingasshole »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too - Hedberg

I spent half my money on gambling, booze, and wild women; the other half I just wasted. - Fields

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 08:53:53 AM »
That is awesome that people are doing that, I thought denvers was one of the best but that sounds top notch as well, I love your mitch hedberd quote too quittingtommorrow I say it all the time, I was actually going to post it on the humor thread but couldn't find a video on youtube quick enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions