dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Bromance  (Read 10380 times)

Offline Smacky-Doodle 2.0

• All-Around Junker
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Smacky-Doodle 2.0 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Re: Bromance
« Reply #14 from previous page: December 23, 2015, 12:24:55 PM »

They come together, cause opposites attract.

Dude, I LOL'd hard at that one.  I'm not afraid to admit I had quite a crush on Paula Abdul during her heyday, had the cassette tape, knew most of the songs by heart, and I would boner out big time whenever the video for cold-hearted snake would come on MTV.  I must have been 7 or 8 at the time.

and then there was the video for the song you mentioned with the cartoon cat voiced by who I thought was Arsenio Hall of all people. 

ah....memories
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:37:42 PM by Smacky-Doodle 2.0 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I often ask myself:  "What would Trevor Philips do?"

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2015, 01:58:42 PM »
LOL  Just going on appearances here, but I don't see any scenario in which those two guys would be friends. One is a preppy, professional looking guy. The other is a bad mishmash of stereotypical gay and stereotypical frat guy bro. Basing their interests and goals in life solely on their appearances, they both seem worlds apart. Certainly not friends.

Duh! That's why it's a bad bromance!

I think Griffin ought to listen to my comment about the guy probably is under the impression that you have hella friends and are real popular and are ignoring him because he doesn't cut the mustard for you insofar as being "cool" enough goes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline St. Theresa

• Reputation Power: 0
  • St. Theresa has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 06, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2015, 10:41:11 PM »
Dude, I LOL'd hard at that one.  I'm not afraid to admit I had quite a crush on Paula Abdul during her heyday, had the cassette tape, knew most of the songs by heart, and I would boner out big time whenever the video for cold-hearted snake would come on MTV.  I must have been 7 or 8 at the time.

and then there was the video for the song you mentioned with the cartoon cat voiced by who I thought was Arsenio Hall of all people. 

ah....memories

Mc scat cat. My favorite animal rapper. Lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs."
"I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking."
"Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!"
"Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control."-BH

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2015, 10:57:40 AM »
Thanks for all the help, it is much appreciated, the guy was texting me a few times a week for the past month, and this was the first time that I hadn't replied to him within a day. I am just going to leave it alone, and take the advice for making new friends and being up front, about my anxiety and agoraphobia. I think starting school again will give me all the social satisfaction I need for a while, and hopefully next year isn't full of shittyness like this year and I can start becoming less worried about getting arrested every time I leave the house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal