dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: FIBF (4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl) - an unconventional fentanyl analogue  (Read 10236 times)

Offline mickeyaye6989 (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • mickeyaye6989 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 20, 2021, 12:55:52 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
I've recently been experimenting with my newly re-found batch of FIBF (4-fluoroisobutyrfentanyl) and found it to be quite the unconventional fentanyl analogue. While this is the only fentalogue (fent-analogue) that I've tried, I do have a fair amount of experience with fentanyl, generally in the form of the 50 or 75mcg/hr gel patches that can be smoked.

(This paragraph is just basic info about fent - no need to read if familiar)Fentanyl is a double edged sword, or maybe even some weird three edged sword with two blades pointing back at you, and only one at the enemy/sobriety. Fent will get you very, very high and is great at doing so in very small quantities, but that's just one of the many problems that these compounds tend to hold, as even a tiny amount that you wouldn't even feel from oxycodone or morphine could easily kill you if it was fent. In addition, the short half life make them almost too annoying for anyone to sustain a reliable habit on, as being addicted often requires the person to wake up every hour or two in the middle of the night to redose, but many people even today still tend to become havily addicted to these analogues as a result of the ease of access via internet.

4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl (FIBF) is a fentanyl analogue that goes against almost all the info stated in the previous paragraph. Let me restate that. This is a fentanyl analogue that not only requires a higher dose than normal fent analogues (although still lower than the ED50 of most opioids/opiates), but is harder to OD on as a result. The most shocking difference however, is in the 12+ hour duration of effects. No you did not read that wrong. This shit is a fent analogue that keeps you going for 12 hours or more, and can even be very slightly active at the 24 hour mark, putting its duration right up there with methadone and suboxone.

While the high may not be the most euphoric (a common theme among many of the FIBF reviews I found online), it definitely has the opiate warmth a buzz, albeit a different and more synthetic feel than traditional opiates. The long half life makes it pretty easy to conserve, and I've dumped aroiund 200mg into a 30ml spray bottle, which I then dumped 1/4 of into another 30ml spray bottle that was then diluted with 3/4 water. I'll likely make a few more diluted spray bottles from the stronger bottle, and label them so that I am able to taper down in the future when I'd like to hop off.

Because this compound has such a long half life, and can easily be diluted to a minuscule amount and taken in public without stigma through the use of a spray bottle, it seems to be one of the more functional opioid habits to be had. Also, it could be very useful in the future for drug tapers and a transition/detox off of opiates, but sadly the clandestine nature of the drug and recent scheduling in much of the world mean that it will likely never be researched in the proper context to be put out as a maintenance drug.

If anyone has any questions about FIBF, then feel free to ask.

Also, if anyone has any biochemical insight into why this compound acts so differently than the other fent analgoues, I'd love to hear. I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact that the isobutyl chain somehow makes the compound harder to be broken down by our bodies, as it may have to undergo some alternate metabolism process. This would be similar to how diethyltryptamine (DET) can be taken orally, while Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) cannot unless with an MAOI because the monoamine oxidase enzyme will break it down, but it cannot break down an ethyl moiety on the amine like it can the methyl group, so the DET can bypass this route of metabolism. Could be wrong, but it seems plausible. Too bad this will never be studied or it could bring about another CP drug that doesn't affect so many other receptors like NMDA's or have antagonistic effects like bupe. There's my two cents.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 06:53:42 PM by mickeyaye6989 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline gratefuldad

• Reputation Power: 2
  • gratefuldad is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 03, 2017, 09:34:17 AM
  • Opiophile's unintended reincarnation
Re: FIBF (4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl) - an unconventional fentanyl analogue
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 07:49:25 AM »
What is a good dose of 4f-ibf to dilute id down to? I have a fairly high tolerance. 100ug, 1000ug? any help would be greatly appreciated. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wanderingmind

• Reputation Power: 5
  • wanderingmind is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2019, 10:34:59 PM
  • Our Community Board
Re: FIBF (4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl) - an unconventional fentanyl analogue
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 09:16:32 AM »
I would LOVE to try that stuff!  However, I am low on funds and just cannot justify purchasing bitcoins and possibly getting ripped off :(

Guess it's just subs and the occasional H for me for the foreseeable future.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline FlorAtive

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • FlorAtive is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 07, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
  • You have one life to live. Live it to the fullest.
I was a user and ABUSER of furanylfentanyl for about a year up into about 2 months ago. That stuff IV'd had an awful half life.. This sounds absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't be in my position of involuntary recovery if I had it instead of the Furanylogue. Poo..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You have one life to live. Live it to the fullest.