dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Quality estimate question  (Read 17806 times)

Offline wanderingmind

• Reputation Power: 5
  • wanderingmind is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2019, 10:34:59 PM
  • Our Community Board
Re: Quality estimate question
« Reply #14 from previous page: November 16, 2016, 09:57:42 PM »
Honeymoon phase is over....

next you'll start noticing you need more H to get off.

Then you will eventually have a gram+ day habit to just stay well.

When H doesn't get you high anymore, and only well. You will likely start adding a little coke or meth to feel "high" again. Till resources and money dry up.

Eventually getting on a maintainance program. Chasing the induction high till your on 150+ mg of methadone.

Once the methadone doesn't do anything but keep you "normal", then you mix Benzos to re-create a heroin like high. Then eventually hating the way you feel, and want to taper off to try and get clean.

Spend months detoxing. Eventually thinking you can just chip again every once and awhile.

Repeat addiction cycle.

This will be about the sum of opiate addiction, granted you don't OD. I'm not trying to come off as an asshole, just trying to give an honest perspective.

You hit the nail on the head with this post.

Sums up my experience perfectly!  I "remember" a good six month period where I was on 150 mg of methadone and was taking at least 20 mg of xanax a day.  I'd dose right when the clinic opened up at 5:30 and then take 7 bars.  I'd nod hard all morning and then take several more bars in the afternoon.  Jesus. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2016, 01:25:15 AM »
See I don't see the opiate cycle the same way but ABSOLUTELY respect those who do. To be clear, most people end up in the cycle mentioned above, and I still crave opiates every day, but for me it just didn't end the same way. I was doing opiates of various forums, first pills when I was young (12, long story) to a gram of heroin a day and injecting dilaudid and oxys at the end for more then a decade. For me, I moved to another state, oddly enough came back into a solid source of oxys for another 5 or so years and the supply dried up again. I still crave them every day, and I still have my abscess scar on my arm but they just arn't available to me easily other then some tramadol I get from my neurologist a couple times a year. I know I could go get them again, and yes I want to every day, but one I don't have the money and even then I know over and over the road that leads down.

It's the GABA agonists that got and still have my ass. I still say the worst WD I ever had was not from Heroin and Oxy or Xanax but from Gabapentin.

But that's only my experience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DreamerOnTheRun

• Reputation Power: 7
  • DreamerOnTheRun is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 15, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
  • d8, GG249, M30, d4, A215, p|d
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 10:30:25 AM »
 GREAT post Mr. Pooper (haha).  I get jealous of some people because of the prices in there area.  Because of the bubble-like "boom to bust" Florida went from drowning in top shelf pharm opiates to doctors OVER compensating you have already many dependent people with so little sources.  $30 per 8mg Dilaudid or 30mg Roxi is common place, crazy right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions