dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Question on Tussionex? Trouble Locating script  (Read 21220 times)

monkawat

Re: Question on Tussionex? Trouble Locating script
« Reply #14 from previous page: October 20, 2015, 09:01:46 AM »
I'll bet Walgreens and CVS both have it . . .  I have a niece (she is an adult) who has it scripted fairly often for chronic bronchitis/severe cough.

We/she lives in a suburban type area and it's definitely carried since she's gotten it at both chains.     But they're not gonna tell you over the phone as the above posters said. 

Promethazine With Codeine was discontinued  (over abuse) in 2014, so the hydrocodone syrup you're trying to get is actually what she was switched to.

Only actavis's brand was discontinued actually.

Caraco, hi tech, and qualitest still make it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline suboxstitute

• Reputation Power: 12
  • suboxstitute is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 06, 2021, 01:44:25 PM
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 09:40:41 AM »
I'll bet Walgreens and CVS both have it . . .  I have a niece (she is an adult) who has it scripted fairly often for chronic bronchitis/severe cough.

We/she lives in a suburban type area and it's definitely carried since she's gotten it at both chains.     But they're not gonna tell you over the phone as the above posters said. 

Promethazine With Codeine was discontinued  (over abuse) in 2014, so the hydrocodone syrup you're trying to get is actually what she was switched to.

Huh - thanks for correcting me.   If it was yanked for "abuse" I wonder why just the Actavis.  Was the Actavis the best known brand?   I don't know much about it (obviously!)

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 09:54:16 AM by Chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Jiddu Krishnamurti, Indian philosopher 1895-1986

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 02:04:05 PM »

Huh - thanks for correcting me.   If it was yanked for "abuse" I wonder why just the Actavis.  Was the Actavis the best known brand?   I don't know much about it (obviously!)

I think it had to do with the flavor.  People say the Actavis codeine / promethazine syrup had an amazing flavor.  I've read of people paying outrageous prices for that shit.  Like $50 or more per ounce.  It's insane. 

I figure if you're going to spend money on drugs, you should at least get one that kicks ass. 

Since it was the preferred codeine syrup brand, I'm sure a sense of status contributed to the high prices too. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2015, 09:50:32 PM »

Shiiitttt- Prometh/codeine is a C-5 mane. And when you are a kid with zero tolerance to opiates and a weak stomach- you get the best of both worlds- high on drank while the prometh keeps you from upchucking your lunch. Plus its always been a c5 so it's easy as shit to get from a doc and you can get refills if you have chronic bronchitis like I did.

Some Sprite and jolly ranchers, a 4, and a bunch of blunts of some fire- you're in for a good night my friend.

When you put it like that, I kin sho' nuff' definitely relate.

Respect, mane.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline suboxstitute

• Reputation Power: 12
  • suboxstitute is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 06, 2021, 01:44:25 PM
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2015, 12:54:07 AM »
Is this the stuff the rappers call "the drank"?  The purple Actavis?

Want.  Too bad it is no more on the market....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Jiddu Krishnamurti, Indian philosopher 1895-1986

Offline SugarShane

• Reputation Power: 2
  • SugarShane is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2016, 04:42:46 PM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2015, 07:28:33 PM »
Ten bucks says they have a case at every store but dont want to get robbed by some little wayne wannabe.
hahahaha this was great
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Specter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Specter is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2018, 04:46:58 AM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2015, 07:53:16 PM »
Like everyone else has said I'm sure every single pharmacy in town has the stuff in stock especially this time of the year.  Every single year twice a year when the seasons change I go to the doctor with a "hacking cough."  I just cough my ass off in front of him and then he'll wanna look in my ears after he checks my lungs and I cough and make his job a pain in the ass.  I say I can't sleep because of this cough I've tried OTC cough stuff etc etc then he asks if I am bringing up anything with the cough and the key to this is to say no it's a dry cough.  Even if you really are sick and bringing up flem you lie and it's instant liquid hydrocodone and then I call the next week and say I need more and it's never an issue.  So it's good for at least 4 bottles every year.  Sometimes I wonder if he knows I'm full of it and just gives it to me to get out of his office but I don't care one way or another.

Truly sad that I do this but I do enjoy the stuff when my tolerance is low.  The only thing better in liquid in oxyfast or oxynorm but I don't get that very often and when I do it's not from a doctor.

I have never had problems filling it either it's always in stock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline jdub

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jdub has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 25, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 04:17:20 AM »

I think it had to do with the flavor.  People say the Actavis codeine / promethazine syrup had an amazing flavor.  I've read of people paying outrageous prices for that shit.  Like $50 or more per ounce.  It's insane. 

I figure if you're going to spend money on drugs, you should at least get one that kicks ass. 

Since it was the preferred codeine syrup brand, I'm sure a sense of status contributed to the high prices too.

Pints of actavis are going for like $2-3k to rapper types these days. Check grandma's medicine cabinet and you might strike purple gold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions