dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Obtaining nitrous oxide?  (Read 14079 times)

Offline theSWPK (OP)

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
Obtaining nitrous oxide?
« on: December 13, 2015, 05:32:01 PM »
Forget whippets, that's too much bullshit.
I'm talking about a tank.
I've read before that one can easily get automotive nitrous but it's dangerous due to metal particles, etc in the tank. Seen a setup of an army navy surplus gas mask cannister filter mounted to an automotive nitrous tank.

If I could get nitrous, I could kick easy peasy. I love the disconnect of the body with dissociatives.
I've tried 3-meo-pcp and 4-meo-pcp, mxe, ketamine, and diphinidine. Don't forget ether. Wahwahwah.
But nitrous is still my favorite.

Every time I do nitrous, it's like I pick up where I left off the last time, like a second set of memories. I hang in that sweet painless space, the same place I go to when I get severely injured, when everything slows down before the impact.

I really want some if this stuff.
Is automotive nitrous with micron filtering cool?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
Re: Obtaining nitrous oxide?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 06:11:16 PM »
Sorry I don't know anything that can help.  I'm just curious since you mentioned an easy kick if you could get nitrous, but wouldn't that require you to use it like all day and all night for however many days/weeks you were sick?  I thought each hit only lasted like a few mins?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Offline theSWPK (OP)

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 06:21:36 PM »
Sorry I don't know anything that can help.  I'm just curious since you mentioned an easy kick if you could get nitrous, but wouldn't that require you to use it like all day and all night for however many days/weeks you were sick?  I thought each hit only lasted like a few mins?

If I had a tank, I'd use it for the first 2 days, with appropriate air/nitrous concentrations. Get a nose tube.

One time I hooked a over the ears nose oxygen tube up t a can of air duster and had a sweet setup where I vCard old just chill and relax. Oh to be 16 again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline St. Theresa

• Reputation Power: 0
  • St. Theresa has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 06, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 06:47:30 PM »
Lmao...the picture I have in my head is hilarious, SWPK :P

Rob a dentist office?   

And...That was a joke. Doing time for robbery isn't.  I know the SWPK knows better but you know we get some goofballs coming around and I don't want to encourage their bad ideas.

Speaking of bad ideas....two days on that gas doesn't sound like a great one. Have you done this before? Like for this long?  Be careful, please. :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 06:49:29 PM by St. Theresa »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs."
"I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking."
"Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!"
"Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control."-BH

Offline jdub

• SA_Chat+
  • jdub has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 25, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 07:56:04 PM »

Every time I do nitrous, it's like I pick up where I left off the last time, like a second set of memories.

Exact same experience. That's cool.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Morfy

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 08:28:27 PM »

The N2O used for cars has a sulfur dioxide component added to prevent people using it.

Medical/Food grade nitrous can be obtained, but due to liability, one will need a proper reason for purchasing.  I used to supply N2O to a vet facility, and did NOT need any special license.  I think since it was delivered to a clinic, there were no indications of anything hinky going on.

Just a word of warning about using N2O tanks:

The nitrous oxide will displace oxygen in a room/car and people have died NOT taking this into consideration.

Anesthesia machines that use nitrous have safeties built in, where if the oxygen line/tank loses pressure, the nitrous oxide line will close.  The oxygen pressure kept a safety valve open that supplies the nitrous. 

Also, the flow rates for the 2 gases are actually geared, so you will always have at least 20% oxygen in the mix.  Moving either flow valve (O2 or N2O) will cause the other gas' flow valve to adjust, proportionately.

When you defeat these safeties, bad things can happen, just think things through.

I strongly recommend using balloons.  Maybe a few big ones, filled with nitrous.  If one should pass out, the balloon will quickly empty its contents, and aside from the balloon flying down one's throat, you should be golden.

Typically, you need to maintain ~20% oxygen to your system.  Opening a tank in an enclosed space can quickly push enough air out to lower the oxygen levels to below 20%. 

Now, if you're tripping on nitrous, you won't realize that some of the effect is due to hypoxia, not just laughing gas.  Unconsciousness ensues, and brain damage/death will follow in a few minutes.

I feel strongly about passing this info on, because people don't fully think things through, and a buddy in HS died doing this in his room when his parents were out of town.

I'm all for having fun, even fun that's a little risky, but gambling with one's life (when you don't realize it) is one of life's cruelties.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 08:31:06 PM by Morfy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Offline 6-mam

• SA_Chat+
  • 6-mam has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 02:00:13 PM
  • The tea is verrrrry good.
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 08:34:45 PM »
I think automotive nitrous has hexane in it. Which is also in starting fluid and gasoline.

I was told, and have inhaled starting fluid pretty much just ran through water, because supposedly hexane is soluble in h2o. I havent even felt the need to fact check that, it's just what I've seen/told.

Though that wouldn't work with nitrous... just saying. Unless you can keep it contained somehow.

edit: Didn't see morphy's post above when I posted this.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK (OP)

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 08:37:53 PM »
Lmao...the picture I have in my head is hilarious, SWPK :P

Rob a dentist office?   

And...That was a joke. Doing time for robbery isn't.  I know the SWPK knows better but you know we get some goofballs coming around and I don't want to encourage their bad ideas.

Speaking of bad ideas....two days on that gas doesn't sound like a great one. Have you done this before? Like for this long?  Be careful, please. :)

Hahaha, as a matter of fact I have stolen a nitrous tank from a dentist!
I live on the coast and my home and my neighbors got bombed out from hurricane katrina, just slabs. Well further north in the city, flooded ruins remained. I stole a rusty tank from a ruined dentist office. Only had a little inside. It had been there for 2 years. There's still ruins all around ten years later.

Statute of limitations bitchss.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2015, 09:19:36 PM »
They gave my wife nitrous duri g labour with my youngest.  I think she went through 2 little tanks.  It seemed to help.

I like dissociatives, but nitrous isn't really my favorite.  You can get the little nitrogen cannisters for whipped cream guns at restaurant supply places, and I have heard of people renting out big tanks on craigslist.

If you have one of the tanks with just nitrous you might consider not strapping it to your face.  That way if you pass out you will drop the mask and have a better chance of not dieing.  Not dieing is always good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Reezy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 20, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2015, 09:28:08 PM »
You still in the NOLA?? Shout out

Anyways I've thought about this... I know the company "AirGas" from dealing with welding gasses. I'd assume they basically do all gas shit. Their has to be someone who supplies restaurants with tanks for use in food like whip cream. I haven't done the research yet, just a thought, but with a million dollar mouth piece and a phone I'm sure you could finagle your need for a tank for the bakery you run out of your house... ??? ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK (OP)

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 08:00:48 AM »
You still in the NOLA?? Shout out

Anyways I've thought about this... I know the company "AirGas" from dealing with welding gasses. I'd assume they basically do all gas shit. Their has to be someone who supplies restaurants with tanks for use in food like whip cream. I haven't done the research yet, just a thought, but with a million dollar mouth piece and a phone I'm sure you could finagle your need for a tank for the bakery you run out of your house... ??? ;D

No, I live a little east of Gulfport.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 03:22:11 PM »
I was told, and have inhaled starting fluid pretty much just ran through water, because supposedly hexane is soluble in h2o. I havent even felt the need to fact check that, it's just what I've seen/told.

Hexanes are immiscible with water (and so is ether, so it's not as easy as a water wash).

Solubility in water 0.0003% (20 °C) [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptane]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Tags: