General > The Dream Club

All Ideas Welcome

(1/2) > >>

Chip:
(NEW BOARD)

i have plenty so i hope you do too.

jot down your suggestions here on how to inprove us and your wishes.

believe in Santa

radioactive_man:
Baby giraffes and an endless supply of dental floss.

That and good drugs.

Fuck the man, I love me some herron.

Love you Chips, hope you're doing good.

MoeMentim:
dreams as in sleep dreams?  i get the night terrors if that counts.  dreams as in wishes:  wish i could find a house with a garage i could afford or a roomate to split one with.  biggest dream is for me to get back to who i was before h, i had the world by the nuts.  i feel like half the man i was.  i see other people who've beat the needle & have full, rewarding lives & i just wonder why not me?  i never touch my guitar, haven't drawn/painted anything for years, have no friends, just a pretty empty life.

Chip:
yeah but Moe, you're one of best ones here.

i always enjoy reading everything you post ... and i'm sure things will change.

Personally, i have never been happier having given away the needle (and opiates) because i like having my own endorphins back.

i still have boxes of syringes, water, swabs and filters though. why ? just in case my friends need some.

the fact i became a drunk tweaker is another matter though but hey, i gotta have something to look forward too.

do you still use the needle ?

MoeMentim:
thanks chip, i appreciate that.  yeah, when i do it's iv.  maybe the sporatic use is what's holding me back.  there's also stuff my psych says would help that i dont do like exercise & more socialization.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version