dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Fun Things YOU Do While Under The Influence (Get Your Geek On)  (Read 18545 times)

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
Re: Fun Things YOU Do While Under The Influence (Get Your Geek On)
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2015, 01:10:54 AM »
What do I like to do while I'm fucked up?

Get fucked up.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2015, 01:17:28 AM »
Man my dad and *stepmom* make some fucking KILLER pork ribs. First they brine them, then soak them in apple cider vinegar, smoke them on a grill for a couple hours, then finish them by baking them for about 45 minutes. I think there's some brown sugar and other shit in there too.

Falls right off the bone, literally. You could hold one up and shake it and the meat would just fall off the bone.

Eating animals is gross, but I love it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Offline Morfy (OP)

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2015, 02:27:54 AM »
Zoops,

this recipe & your description of it sounds fucking delicious!!

I'm sitting here working thru lunch and just thinking of having that juice rib meat release from the bone, almost melting in my mouth starting my salivating.

Now I'm thinking of doing some brineing & BBQ ribs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2019, 04:20:41 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2015, 12:46:07 PM »
The meat thing to each his own ya know
But I get sick when I even go to the meat section
Just think if that was your kitty or doggie
In some country's it' is
And they are already finding horse meat in ground beef
So gag.
I'm not judging I just really get sick and depressed over the "meat section"
And then there is that one time of year. Where my cravings will get the best of me
And I want a sausage a slathered in mustard and onions
Then I feel guilty sic for a week

I'm just getting into the concept of eating bird embryos.

But a avocado (alligator pear)on toasted bread
Yum fuckin me

Now back to the post
One of my favourite things to do
is burn holes in shit while on a good mod
Was driving one time and nodded the fuck out
Thank God  I was smokin
Burnt a hole in my pants all the way to me wanker
Woke me up
So take that you anti smokers
Smoking saved my life
Can't do that with an ecig
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead

Offline Morfy (OP)

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2015, 01:50:11 PM »
i'M COOL with the vegan thing.

I think more people would be if they ever spent time at a slaughterhouse, seeing where meat actually comes from.

I have hunted small game in my younger days, so I know the price that is paid for eating meat--even fish can garner my sympathy, I mean, we're both vertebrates with similar limb arrangements and facial symmetry.

In my later years, I've been trying to decrease the meat intake, never been a big fan of eggs, but in Cookie/Cake form, well.....

I think I would even feel sympathy when harvesting a poppy plant, knowing that I am killing it, not for nutrition, but just to get a buzz on.  All of the potential plants that WOULD HAVE been from my PST could be considered criminal.

In the end, you find a balance that works for you, at least I do.

Whatever, I am babbling now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2015, 03:26:42 PM »
Not to totally derail the thread with food, but since we're talking about meat...

I'm not a huge carnivore, but I eat some meats / seafood.  I love a good pot roast, especially with browned potatoes and carrots that have soaked up the juices, served with popovers. 

A good filet (well done for me; sorry, can't stand the taste of blood) every now and then is awesome.  Not really into other cuts, like NY Strip, Porterhouse, etc.  A Sirloin is okay though. 

A good, well-done hamburger every once in a while is good too.  Preferably plain, or with good cheese.  No veggies.  No condiments.  I'm okay with mixing herbs, chopped mushrooms, garlic, chopped caramelized onions, or other seasonings into the hamburger mix though. 

I made an excellent cracked (not ground) peppercorn-crusted beef tenderloin for Christmas last year.  It wasn't that hard either.  I got the recipe from watching America's Test Kitchen.  It's a PBS cooking show on Saturday afternoons.  Instead of just cooking, they give you the science behind the recipes and how to do things so they turn out best. 

The key to the peppercorn crust was to crack the peppercorns, simmer them in olive oil for fifteen minutes, then strain them out of the oil.  Throw the oil away.  It will be black and inedible.  You do this to remove the piperine, which is the chemical that makes pepper hot.  The oil is necessary b/c piperine is oil-soluble.  Doing that also removes two flavor chemicals though that you do want.  You add them back to the simmered peppercorns by adding a half teaspoon of nutmeg, and a tablespoon of orange zest.  Those things are abundant in the two chemicals you want. 

The result of all this is to produce a peppercorn crust that has all the flavor and positive aspects of pepper that you want, but very little of the heat that you don't want.  Eating a good quality cut of beef with your mouth on fire isn't good. 

That's about it for me and beef. 

I also eat chicken.  Love me some fried chicken, chicken and noodles / dumplings, and good juicy roasted chicken.  I'm really only partial to breast meat though.  I don't like dark meat as much, and I don't like chicken on the bone.  I don't mind if it's cooked on the bone, but I don't like to eat it on the bone.  Cooking it on the bone allows it to remain moister though. 

The key to great chicken and noodles / dumplings is to stew a whole chicken in a pot of water, with carrots, celery, and onion added to the water.  Stew it for a few hours so the chicken cooks and the broth develops. 

Then remove the chicken when it's done, let it cool, and remove the skin and take it off the bones.  Tear it up into smaller pieces, add it back to the hot broth.  Also remove the veggies beforehand when you remove the chicken.  You can cut them up and add them back too if you want, but it's not necessary. 

Then allow the broth with chicken to heat up again and add the noodles or dumplings.  I like it with good homemade or store-bought Amish noodles the best.  You can either use a whole chicken, or bone-on skin-on chicken breasts.  You have to have the bones and skin to develop the best tasting broth.  If you use the breasts, just remove the skin and take the breast off the bone after cooking, then tear it up like before. 

I also really like roasted turkey breast.  I've never had roasted duck or goose, but I'd like to try them sometime.  I know they're both very fatty birds though.  Although potatoes sauteed and fried in duck fat are supposedly excellent. 

I also like various white fish (cod, halibut, tilapia, orange roughy, etc.), salmon and mahi mahi, and shrimp, crab, and lobster.  I like clams and oysters fried or cooked in certain things, but not raw.  I don't get into raw things, including sushi and sashimi. 

I've never tried caviar or fois gras (pate or terrine), but I'd like to sometime.  Caviar supposedly tastes rich, buttery, and / or nutty and fresh like the sea.  Depends on the variety.  It pops in your mouth, with a very slight crunch.  I will say the visual aspect of it is unappealing to me. 

I'd also love to try pate de fois gras sometime.  It's just a rich, velvety, meaty spread.  I might try the terrine version, but again, it looks unappealing to me.  It's whole, but supposedly rich, creamy, velvety smooth.  The only thing that kinda bothers me with fois gras is the gavage process.  It does seem very cruel and inhumane.  There are newer forms of fois gras though that are naturally fattened without gavage. 

I will NOT eat pork.  Well, most pork.  I'll eat very crispy, well-done bacon.  I'll also eat some kinds of sausage.  Breakfast sausage patties or links.  Again, they've got to be extremely well-done though. 

For pork loins, chops, roasts though?  Forget about it.  It's not that I won't eat pork for religious reasons.  It's just that I always think of some nasty pig rolling around in shit.  It grosses me out.  Same thing for any kind of ham.  I won't eat ham. 

People are right though.  If I actually saw an animal being slaughtered, I'd probably never ever eat meat again.  It would just gross me out.  It does just to think about it.  I mainly eat meat b/c I grew up eating it.  And because I love caramelized, browned, roasted meat.  That flavor tastes so good to me. 

But I said I'm not a huge carnivore b/c I'm not the type of person to eat an Atkin's type diet.  Yeah, I eat meat with dinner, but I also eat starches and veggies.  I wouldn't wanna eat an entire meal of just meat.  In some ways I like the other things more.  I love me some bread, pastries, cakes, cookies, brownies, pasta, rice, couscous, and potatoes.  I like a lot of veggies too. 

Enough about food though.  Sorry I derailed the thread by bringing it up.  Anyone have any other hobbies? 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2015, 03:42:06 PM »
You know they say pork
Is as close to human flesh as you can get
Pig heart valves
For human ones/would rather die
Big thing right here in merica

There were salivating last time I was in the hospital
Said I needed one.(yea fuckin right)
My cardio guy said don't do it

Now I like taking Bezos
When I'm high
Destroying a relationship or ten hell let's just go for broke and do the whole family
I'm down with it
Wrecking cars , that's what they are for insurance too
Going to jail man oitnb
But I won't tolerate sharing needles
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 03:44:41 PM by hero 1 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by

Offline Shelley

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shelley is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 04, 2017, 09:50:20 PM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2015, 06:14:21 PM »
I didn't know there were so many vegetarians here
I was one for years (meat aversion) but now I eat meat
I keep and care for enough damn animals I guess I can eat a few
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MohnnyJohawk

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2015, 09:31:46 PM »
I'm a big fan of long walks on the beach and leveling up my Bulbasaur.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2015, 06:36:42 AM »
Pork is definitely the sweetest of all the meats. Love me some hog meat!

Haram, unkosher, whatever but fuck it.

Now what should I do with this frozen "young chicken" I have defrosting in the fridge right now? I don't even know if it has the giblets in a bag inside, but damn if I'm not gonna bake that fucking thing slathered in vegetable oil or something.

Any ideas?

I got Crystal hot sauce and olive oil, soybean oil, black pepper and salt of course.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 06:40:16 AM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2015, 11:08:35 AM »
Pork is definitely the sweetest of all the meats. Love me some hog meat!

Haram, unkosher, whatever but fuck it.

Now what should I do with this frozen "young chicken" I have defrosting in the fridge right now? I don't even know if it has the giblets in a bag inside, but damn if I'm not gonna bake that fucking thing slathered in vegetable oil or something.

Any ideas?

I got Crystal hot sauce and olive oil, soybean oil, black pepper and salt of course.

Take the thawed, unfrozen chicken.  Please look to see if it has the bag of giblets.  If so, take it out.  Please take it out.  Then rinse the chicken inside and out.  Dry it off really well with paper towels.  Whenever you're cooking meat you want it to be dry.  Let it come to room temp.  Once it's dry and room temp, rub it with the olive oil, and season generously with the salt and pepper.  Roast it in the oven. 

You could also add some herbs if you have them.  Thyme, sage, rosemary, garlic, lemon all go well with chicken.  If you have lemons, cut them into quarters, and put some inside the cavity, and squeeze some over the chicken.  Put the squeezed lemons into the cavity too.

Oh, and when you roast, if you have one, or can make something, use a roasting rack.  Try to elevate the chicken.  You want the heat to envelope the chicken.  Also, if it's sitting on the pan directly, the bottom skin won't get crispy.  I'll stay soggy b/c it's sitting in a pool of juices and chicken fat that renders out during the roasting.

Good luck. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Z

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2015, 07:11:35 PM »
The chicken is probably gone, but beer can chicken is so easy, and so good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Daughter of Dionysus

• HeAd Is The Shit Up In This Bitch
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 11:25:29 AM
  • Don't Laugh, I'm Being Cool
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2015, 10:31:52 PM »
Since this thread has
Taken a sharp right turn into cooking
I wanna add the pasta salad I threw together yesterday

Canned crab, black olives, artichokes, pasta and Italian dressing

It was quick and quite good

I like to cook
Sometimes
But I've always had a problem with eating what I cook
I don't know what it it
Like I make pretty good pizza
But always always have difficulty eating it

I like to cook from recipes
But I also like to do things like I did yesterday

When I played volleyball
My girlfriend and I would always go to her dad's house
Before practice and raid his cabinets
One year he had a whole bunch of venison
We took some of the steaks and made some concoction
I cannot remember what we did
But that shit was good
I think that was like the last time
I enjoyed eating meat
Without being seriously conscious of where it came from
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:55:02 PM by Daughter of Dionysus »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are all curious about
The things
That may harm us

-Federico Garcia Lorca

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity!
- BulletTooth Tony

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2015, 12:31:30 AM »
Since this thread has
Taken a sharp right turn into cooking
I wanna add the pasta salad I threw together yesterday

Canned crab, black olives, artichokes, pasta and Italian dressing

It was quick and quite good

I like to cook
Sometimes
But I've always had a problem with eating what I cook
I don't know what it it
Like I make pretty good pizza
But always always have difficulty eating it

I like to cook from recipes
But I also like to do things like I did yesterday

When I played volleyball
My girlfriend and I would always go to her dad's house
Before practice and raid his cabinets
One year he had a whole bunch of venison
We took some of the steaks and made some concoction
I cannot remember what we did
But that shit was good
I think that was like the last time
I enjoyed eating meat
Without being seriously conscious of where it came from

Her cooking skills have improved

When we first got together
She could only cook with
A telephone and delivery

I jest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2015, 12:49:34 AM »
Chicken is sitting on the kitchen counter patiently waiting to completely defrost.Giblets were in a separate bag outside the chicken, but inside the plastic packaging. Tyson brand "Ready to Cook Young Chicken."

I wonder how old?

I reckon 3.5-4 pound.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
« Reply #29 from previous page: September 24, 2015, 08:49:15 AM »
Delicious.

Served on a dirty plate and eaten with a rusty fork, washed down with backwash and 211 Steel Reserve. Out the back of the woods behind the Safeway.

Pall Mall menthol 100 smoked afterwards!

(no it really was good, still have a bunch left too).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Tags: drug activities 

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal