dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: The 8 Hours on 72 Hours Off: Guideline for Preventing Physical Dependence  (Read 15692 times)

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
Re: The 8 Hours on 72 Hours Off: Guideline for Preventing Physical Dependence
« Reply #14 from previous page: April 14, 2016, 03:03:44 AM »
If no one has done this 8/72 thing successfully for any decent amount of time... how do we know it works?

simple, it doesnt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter
Sometimes that's just the most comfortable place

Offline ricegum

• Reputation Power: 3
  • ricegum is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 02, 2016, 05:26:28 PM
  • keeping users safe and informed
this  was a really good idea for a thread, I had previously dried out the past month and than used for a day and woke up fine, I again used the second day and felt a bit off but than made a major mistake of using the third day and allthrough not bed ridden and not sick by a dope addicts definition I def did not wake up feeling well. it wasn't a withdrawal but it def was not feeling wel.
  my first habit took several months of everyday use before I woke upo sick but after kicking my habit cold turkey, even through my tol;erance lowered tremendously I even threw up a bit a few times a couple houres  after dosing and being clean I reliazed how quick a habit comes back after a cople days usew. After drying out using one day youll be fine but if you use two or three days in a row even if you get by with using again the second day people with previously opiate dependency will def feel it on the third.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline jonnyr3b

• SA_Chat+
  • Tech
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • jonnyr3b is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2019, 09:53:44 PM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
ha yep.
That 72 hours would eventually be so long that you use to pass the time. Then before you know it you're down near the local VA rimming a homeless dude on Wednesday with the Nirvana cover of The Man Who Sold The World in your headphones for his tiny stash of cottons from Tuesday that may or may-not have already been washed twice. You hate yourself, but you still keep coming back. Day after day, week after week.

The time flys, you're now permanently hanging out near skid row with a cardboard sign that reads "Will do stuff 4 ur old cotans that may or may not have already ben washd twice jebus take da wheeeel" Day after day, cotan after cotan, trick after trick. as your cotan tolerance goes through the roof, you start taking more proactive measures to get where you need to be. Finally eliminating the homeless trick middleman. your sourcing your own drugs now. and as things often do, you go full circle. Now instead of doing stuff for cotans, you're having stuff done to you by the new kids on the row in exchange for YOUR cotans that may or may not have already been washed twice.

You're on top of the world!
Then it happens.

Youre sick. Past sick. Wickedly sick. Vomit and can poop through a screen door sick. While in the midst of your new hustle pan handling in front of the local Big Lots, you notice a lady and her baby exit her MINT CONDITION 2006 Kia Rio. I mean the shit is nice.
Attempting to hold what bodily fluids still remaining inside of you , you dont move nor say anything to the lady. You just nod as she walks in the store. Barely holding back your wicked gag reflex, you stand up 15 minutes or so later when you see her leaving the store. Nows your chance to try to pull some sympathy (and moneys) out of the well to do looking lady.

"Good evening there Miss" you speak in almost a whisper.

"The fuck you say?" The lady exclaims rudely.

"I was just going to ask.." Before you can complete the sentence you see it. The baby has at this exact moment expelled some of the foulest looking baby puke you've ever seen. You smell it. The unmistakable smell of half digested carrot mash mixed with breast milk. The smell is overwhelming, you start to have an out of body experience. Suddenly you are looking down on yourself, to your and the mothers disgust you are expelling your remaining stomach acid all over this little baby. So much. Ohhh so much.

"WHERE IS ALL THIS COMING FROM" you say to yourself.

Almost as fast as it started, you find yourself back in your body. The womans eyes are burning 2 fucking holes through you. Dizzy, Embarrassed and Defeated, you shit yourself and collapse.

You come too with some of the worst pain in your entire life. Still dizzy and confused, you slowly realize where you are. You're in the county jail holding cell. Puke on your shirt, shit in your drawers. You can hear their murmurs outside. Your embarrassment is only outdone by the stench you were admitting.

"WHY GOD WHY! HOW DID I END UP THIS WAY! I STARTED JUST CHIPPING FOR 8 HOURS WITH 72 HOURS OFF!?" you exclaim while throwing your fists into the air.

So yeah, the moral of the story is if you are going to chip then be fucking careful. Before you know it you could be throwing up on a baby while shitting yourself.

I just peed my pants...OMG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
I just peed my pants...OMG

i'd advise you to wait 72 hours before doing so again. No one wants a habit of pissy pants
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions