dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Probation drug tests  (Read 9605 times)

Offline Illadelph215 (OP)

• Whiskey bent and hellbound
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Illadelph215 is working their way up.Illadelph215 is working their way up.Illadelph215 is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 28, 2022, 06:21:24 PM
  • Our Community
Probation drug tests
« on: April 29, 2016, 09:41:06 AM »
There's a good chance I will be in the exclusive probation club soon. Google brought me some mixed answers but most were out of date. I really don't plan on weaning down from subs by this point, not a good time (when is) and if I could I would like to be able to stay on them for the summer. My case is a DUI and I refused blood so there is no drug on my papers for them to go off of, but the cop guessed benzos in the report.

Question is, in 2016, in a world full of more opiate users then ever and with word of mouth easier then ever, do probation officers typically test for subs? I'm sure there's a lot of variables here, but I would love any knowledge/experience from my trusty fellow users here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There is no future, there is no past. In the present, nothing lasts.

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
Re: Probation drug tests
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 09:48:23 AM »
How do you acquire said subs?

If the legal way, does it matter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter
Sometimes that's just the most comfortable place

• SA_Chat+
  • Illadelph215 is working their way up.Illadelph215 is working their way up.Illadelph215 is working their way up.
  • Our Community
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 10:35:09 AM »
Guess I left that part out.

I have a couple friends who are prescribed and buy from them.

I only use about a mg a day so they last.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 11:01:28 AM »
yes they usually do, AFAIK, also, you better get on a sub script now because "buying them off a friend" isn't a good enough reason for them to overlook a dirty drop.

If I were you I'd do everythign I can not to get on probation, probation SUCCCCCKS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 11:25:09 AM »
yes they usually do, AFAIK, also, you better get on a sub script now because "buying them off a friend" isn't a good enough reason for them to overlook a dirty drop.

If I were you I'd do everythign I can not to get on probation, probation SUCCCCCKS.

QFT all around.

Best of luck to you.
Though like a lot of questions, we dont know for sure. But its best to just assume yes. Plan for that, and if they dont, pump your fist in celebration. Bupe doesnt show up as standard opiates like morphine and the like, but the higher panel tests can and most likely will test for it, especially the ones you'll be receiving. like you said, its 2016 and more people than ever are using opiates  :P

The point that theres no particular drug listed on your papers is pretty much moot in my opinion. I mean a dui and probation is a dui and probation. Its not like if you get popped for a dui on dope and mustard seeds then your probation will only test for dope and mustard seeds, But anything else is cool.

None of my business, but can i ask why you dont consider doing the old straight and narrow path to success? Its not that difficult to acquire a legit prescription for bupe. I mean its not like you're rolling the dice trying to get some oxycontin. You dont need to fake any MRIs or pain, your wd is fucking real. Though i guess it could be a money/insurance type thing. In which case feel free to ignore this last bit, keep on keeping the sick away however necessary, we know.  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter
Sometimes that's just the most comfortable place

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 01:38:36 PM »
Try everything you can to get on a subs or methadone clinic legitimately they have to be your prescription to not be a failed test and they test for them both and a ton of other stuff just in case your stuck with probation, They are watching you while you piss too so theres no getting around that so your not going to be able to use.

if you do use you will end up kicking in jail a lot because of your failed UAs. Good Luck Fight it out let us know how it goes and start looking for sub docs and if they have a wait list tell them your on probation that will get you on sooner in a lot of places. Most methadone clinics give subs but it costs more and its way better for most to be on methadone especially in a situation where you have to stay clean!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dog Food

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 01:54:13 PM »
I thought my suburb probation was more strict than if i were in county.  They only tested for subs because she knew i was prescribed them. Fuckin charged me extra ten bucks for the bupe and ten for the alcohol lab tests. 

If you can get at least one legit script,  they never checked in for mine after seeing the bottle the first time.  They easily couldve tho as they had the name and number for my doctor
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• SA_Chat+
  • Our Community
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 03:48:43 PM »
Thanks a lot for the answers, really appreciate it as I will take all of your advice into consideration.

I still have some* time to figure out what I'm going to do, looking like early July would be the start of it if I indeed go the ARD route and plead guilty.

Living around philly it would be pretty easy for me to get on subs legally and I have debated it for some time. It was just too convinent and cheaper for me to get it via the "street".

The reasons I haven't gotten it legally yet range from what I said above, to me not wanting that associated to my name via insurance, to me thinking my tolerance will go up as I will do more having more at my disposal, to me thinking I will taper down and quit so why be on it 24/7 yada yada yada.

I'm conflicted, as I do good on subs per se and I don't do a lot so I could stock pile them. But obviously my choices are taper and get off before probation or get a script. I'm still not sure if getting a script can be used against me if I do fight this? Then again how would they find out?

I need to make up my mind soon, I'm guessing il try to look up how to quit micro-dosing an see if it's do-able. If not I may take the leap and get on it legally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 05:35:15 PM »
I've got a suggestion though, for all you on probation,

TAKE GHB!!!!

that shit is every bit as good as a benzo, for sleep (better!) and makes everthing fun as fuck.

the beauty of this is GHB can only be tested for within like 20 hours of use, and even then, it's heard to detect and has to be SPECIFICALLY tested for, which, AFAIK there is no tests on the market that show it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• SA_Chat+
  • Our Community
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2016, 08:36:50 AM »
@dizzle I looked up ghb, as I've heard of it before but never gave it much thought. Seems like something worth trying.

It says prescription only, I'm guessing the easiest way to obtain if you can't get your doc to write a script is off the "street"/internet? I'm intrigued though, as it seems like the only thing I can potentially mess with on probation without risking toooo much if I'm smart.

I called the sub doc for the 3rd time in the last two years, this time il actually go through with an appointment and hopefully take this shit legally for once. Definitely seems like the best option at this point. Fuck slowly tapering right now and fuck taking my chances of not getting tested for bupe.

Also, subs are new so this is most likely a hard question to answer but....does anyone know of any negative side effects of subs that are accepted as being true? Besides becoming dependent that is.

It's easy for my to blame my gray hairs at 25 on this shit but I would like to know if anyone has heard of anything linked to long term sub usage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2016, 08:49:44 AM »
Probation test for it no doubt, and methadone and a bunch of other stuff i can send you a list if you'd like it might change a bit state to state but the majority is the same. As far as getting on subs thorugh a doc, that kinda fucked me over cus they didn't work for me. I now have a pre-existing condition on my chart (opoid dependence) that will never go away. If i would of went the methadone route like I should have in the beginning because how well it works for me thne it would never be on my chart and cost me extra insurance money each month(if i wernet on medicaid) but all docs seeit now too. which blow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2016, 08:51:13 AM »
Amphetamine 1000 ng/ml of d-amphetamine
Barbiturate 300 ng/ml of secobarbital
Benzodiazepine 300 ng/ml of oxazepam
Buprenorphine 10 ng/ml of Buprenorphine-3- β-d-glucoronide
Cocaine 300 ng/ml of benzoylecgonine
EDDP 100 ng/ml of EDDP
Fentanyl 200 ng/ml of Fentanyl
Ketamine 1000 ng/ml of Ketamine
Marijuana/Cannabinoid (THC)50 ng/ml of 11-nor-Δ9-THC-9-COOH
MDMA (Ecstasy) 500 ng/ml of MDMA
Methadone 300 ng/ml of methadone
Methamphetamine 1000 ng/ml of (+)methamphetamine
Methylphenidate 300 ng/ml methylphenidate
Morphine/Opiate 300ng/ml of morphine
Morphine/Opiate 2000 ng/ml of morphine
Oxycodone 100 ng/ml of oxycodone
Phencyclidine 25 ng/ml of phencyclidine
Propoxyphene 300 ng/ml of Norpropoxyphene
Tramadol 200 ng/ml of Tramadol
Tricyclic antidepressants 1000 ng/ml Nortriptyline

Here is what colorado's was but they upped it again in 2014 to a 10 panel, this is supposedly an 8 panel ( idk whose counting for them but its the gubberment)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• SA_Chat+
  • Our Community
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 09:03:37 AM »
@Griffin thanks for the info brotha, appreciate it.

Question, did you go to a family doc or a sub clinic type deal. The place I'm going to is a sub clinic that is only for suboxone and open only two days a week. Would they still put (opiate dependence) on my med record? My guess is yes.

Also, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter for me anyways because I'm pretty sure my med record is already fucked. I've gotten a script of benzos for withdrawal and my doc most definitely put the reason why on my records.

I've also went to the hospital for a "missed shot" and that would be on my records. So I can pretty much say that I will never be given a pain killer script for the rest of my life anyway, so fuck it. If that's my only problem then I will take it to get subs.

The only worry I would have is for the future. My current job now checks people's credit record before hiring them. Who knows if somehow our medical records will be more of public knowledge in the future.

Thanks for the chart on probation drug tests in your area, that was interesting. I'm sure it's similar in PA. Especially with our big ol opiate problem.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:07:14 AM by Illadelph215 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2016, 01:23:40 PM »
doctor then i went to a clinic for methadone and they do subs but its not on any of my records like the subs from the doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2016, 01:49:08 PM »
@Illadelph215

yes, GHB can be had as a script for nacrolepsy, but it can also be made, quite easily, I might add, from about $500 in glassware and $50 in chemicals,

once you get the glassware, you can make G for ~$30/kg, pretty much unlimited quantities, also, the glassware, and chemicals required are NOT watched, tracked, or suspicious in any way. It can't be tested for past 20 hours or so, and even then it has to be a VERY VERY SPECIFIC test and only done when there is a date rape accusation at a hospital.

I'm just saying.

If you guys want, I'll pull the thread I made with this detailed synth written up out of the recycle bin...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal