dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Bribery, sterilization, and crazy  (Read 8174 times)

Offline Lolleedee (OP)

• La Dee Da Dee Da!
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Lolleedee is now quite familiar.Lolleedee is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 04, 2021, 04:52:15 PM
Bribery, sterilization, and crazy
« on: September 29, 2017, 08:22:45 PM »
This petition was in the comments section of an article about NAS(neonatal abstinence syndrome). Bribery, sterilization and a complete and lack of compassion have all been mashed up and thrown into the petition below. This lady thinks we should pay addicts to be sterilized to prevent NAS. Really???? She also, in a fairly short comment, manages to infer that all women with substance abuse disorder are poverty stricken and dangerous. I can't wait to hear what you guys ( or if you are like my Dad and was born and raised in Jersey City, YOUZZZZ GUYS) think of this.

However, if you aren't going to have any more kids, then this would be a great way to make some pretty quick cash to buy dope with!!! 😁

Please sign my petition to the whitehouse. I am trying to prevent opiate addicted pregnancies. I want the federal government to OFFER $1000 to addicts after they have a vascetomy/tubal ligation. Also, guarantee a reversal after 5 years of sobriety. Compensate $250 per 4 months, to avoid theft and overdose suicide. Children are suffering, they are often sent home with the mother and are neglected, abused, and sold (raped) for parents drug fund. Our addicted citizens also carry the guilt. They can opt-out of having children that they cannot afford. Make this a VOLUNTEER only Program. Call it POAP. My Petition will be up in November ONLY at https://petitions.whitehouse.gov. This website that President Obama started, only gives me 30 days to get 100,000 signatures. I have been working on this proposal for 10 years,every since my step daughters 2nd child (I"m raising the 1st) was born missing fingers and eyelids. Her 3rd child was born addicted, detoxed for a month, only to go to foster. She now has custody of 2 MORE! Thye live in poverty. The average cost of detox is $53,000,and that is happening every 25 minutes in the US. Please sign my petition. Thank you for your consideration. Janet McAllister POAP is my fb page. Please think about all of the children in foster care, in November and sign my petition.lease sign my petition to the whitehouse. I am trying to prevent opiate addicted pregnancies. I want the federal government to OFFER $1000 to addicts after they have a vascetomy/tubal ligation. Also, guarantee a reversal after 5 years of sobriety. Compensate $250 per 4 months, to avoid theft and overdose suicide. Children are suffering, they are often sent home with the mother and are neglected, abused, and sold (raped) for parents drug fund. Our addicted citizens also carry the guilt. They can opt-out of having children that they cannot afford. Make this a VOLUNTEER only Program. Call it POAP. My Petition will be up in November ONLY at https://petitions.whitehouse.gov. This website that President Obama started, only gives me 30 days to get 100,000 signatures. I have been working on this proposal for 10 years,every since my step daughters 2nd child (I"m raising the 1st) was born missing fingers and eyelids. Her 3rd child was born addicted, detoxed for a month, only to go to foster. She now has custody of 2 MORE! Thye live in poverty. The average cost of detox is $53,000,and that is happening every 25 minutes in the US. Please sign my petition. Thank you for your consideration. Janet McAllister POAP is my fb page. Please think about all of the children in foster care, in November and sign my petition.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 08:45:28 PM by Lolleedee »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and good with ketchup...

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
Re: Bribery, sterilization, and crazy
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 03:37:13 AM »
I will personally sign this petition since it says VOLUNTEER program. I think it's a good idea. My shitty wife had our first born addicted to suboxone, and our second was born addicted to heroin/fent and born a month premature and it was heartbreaking to watch the little guy go through WDs when his shitty mother couldn't/wouldn't do the same.

It really is becoming an epidemic to see how many babies are in the NICU going through WDs. Through no fault of their own. The only thing that makes it bearable is knowing they won't remember it but that doesn't mean it's not excruciating for them while they're going through it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snoop

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Snoop is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2020, 11:11:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 10:59:44 AM »
Hey dude... Maintenance is the preferred treatment for an addicted/dependent mother.

Sudden cessation of her regimen w/ the Subs at least, would have put the neonate (baby) thru a shit-ton of stress, likely ending up in a miscarriage or still birth.

Now being on Fentanyl and Street Dope....?!? Naw man. I'd have my wife committed. Or I'd be dragging her by the hair to a MMT spot or a Bupe Doc.

No reason at all for it.

It's become a problem I believe, because waaaaaaaay too many kids are jumping onto MMT or Bupe for a fucking Hydro/Oxycodone "addiction" (not blowing people or committing daily felonies to support their habit)

Don't get me wrong.... People have a right to fuck themselves up and start down a slippery slope; but these "Counselors" should be duty bound to weed out candidates who would be better served in at least 1 fucking round of rehab. Give quitting an honest try before you jump into the juice. 

IMO, maintenance is for the chronic relapser, and those supporting their habits thru crime on a daily basis to stay well..... Aaaaaand the addicted/dependent mothers that are with child.

Not ALL babies born while mommy is on maintenance, are born into WD's.

My wife was on MD throughout the pregnancy of our first child, and he had ZERO complications.

It's all just genetics and hit or miss luck really.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Flutterby

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Flutterby is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 27, 2018, 12:53:50 AM
  • unicorn farts smell like chili
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 12:56:56 AM »
A mother addicted to opiates does not cause a baby to be born missing fingers and eyelids...there was something else going on to cause that.

My husband and and I have been trying to conceive for three years. I'm a CPP on oral opioids and before we stsrted trying we talkedto many doctors to make sure opiates don't cause birth defects. Risk of NAS is 50/50 regardless of the mothers opiate dosage and can be well managed after birth. If I could, I would discontinue the meds to have a child but that isn't a reality for me.

I completely agree with Snoops, maintenance meds are imperative for a pregnant female because risk of miscarriage and stillbirth are high if mom goes into withdrawal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Indy

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Indy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 02, 2019, 05:57:27 AM
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 12:13:47 PM »
I dont know how I feel about this, it's not a new idea and it pops up every now and then. Part of me feels like it's taking advantage of addicts' desperation to get them to undergo potentially permanently becoming unable to have children, because no one can GUARANTEE a vasectomy reversal, it's not that simple, some can be undone and some can't, and you don't always know upfront if it will be able to be reversed. On the other hand, it could have positive effects as well, giving people who are unable to care for children an incentive to not have children, and while it might seem a bit coercive it's not forced. So I really don't know how I feel about it, but I just wanted to point out that at least for vasectomies, you can't promise a reversal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 01:30:32 AM »
this is terrible and wrong.

that bitch that wrote it clearly hid the truth.

as @Flutterby said, a baby born opi addicted won't be missing fingers and eyelids and shit. That is totally misleading, there's something else going on there.

Then the other one she said was born addicted, sure, but there are protocols in place to handle that stuff, and they'll make sure the baby is writhing in pain and whatnot.

Then she says "that one went to foster care"

Well, that's got nothing to do with the opiates, that just means the mother wasn't responsible enough to discuss the situation with her doctor, and handle it properly.

And WTF? Why would the dude's be involved in this at all? The sperm doesn't make the baby opiate addicted???

If you read between the lines, she's saying she doesn't want junkies procreating...

Babies RAPED for parents drug fund???!?!?!?!?!?!?

Seriously, bitch, SERIOUSLY.

I've been in the game for a LOOOOOOONG time and I can guarantee none of the dealers I've ever met would've given free drugs to rape an infant baby. I mean, how does that discussion even happen?

"Hey man, I don't have any money, but I've got a baby. I'll let you rape it for a bag"........??? WHATINTHEFUCK.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snoop

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Snoop is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2020, 11:11:54 PM
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 06:11:53 AM »
Right!?!?

Picking up on the corner is dangerous/risky enough, w/o adding a screaming infant to the mix.

Here ya GO! I'll be back by when this shit runs out.

Thanks, Ta-Ta for now! (Ridiculous)

I wonder why it's been 10 yrs and she STILL hasn't acquired 10,000 signatures...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Flutterby

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Flutterby is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 27, 2018, 12:53:50 AM
  • unicorn farts smell like chili
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 02:13:36 PM »
Great point re: sperm having nothing to do with NAS Dizzle!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions