Core Topics > Tolerance

Relation between high dose cold turkey and PAWS

<< < (2/2)

Dog Food:
Consider yourself very lucky that you can still find opanas.   They were gone shortly after the originals went tamper proof, and never came back when the generics came out.

Bodytec:
It IS the generic ones I use. G77 G73 and the half moon ones.

Chip:
@Bodytec, ignore the red warning box and we don't mind threads being brought back to life.

It's sad to hear  that you went through such a serious CT to only find yourself in another bind.

Let us know how you go.

MoeMentim:
  for me there is definitely a correlation between ct'ing abruptly & extended/more severe PAWS.  Never, ever, make your last fix a big one.  Always split that shit up into whatever poor excuse for a "taper" you can pull off.  If, for instance, you have a gram a day habit & can do a half gram one day, a quarter the next & maybe cottons or some crumbs the day before jumping it'll pay off in the long run.  Even going from full on to one day barely getting well, then off makes a very noticeable difference in severity of both wd's & PAWS (for me at least).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version