dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: The Great Chameleon (Bryan Cranston)  (Read 3797 times)

Offline Morfy (OP)

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
The Great Chameleon (Bryan Cranston)
« on: June 12, 2016, 12:42:15 AM »
It is amazing how, with just a little make up, this actor--Bryan Cranston--can basically disappear into whatever role he plays.

Back on O-Phile, people were incredulous when I told them about Cranston's role in Saving Private Ryan.  I was called a dirty stinky liar by some (no, not really), but he played the one-armed colonel at the beginning of the film when the Army realized mama Ryan was going to receive all 4 death notices on the same day.

I bring this subject up because I am watching HBO's "All The Way" about Presodint Johnson's time as president.  I took me a few minutes and a Googel search to confirm that Cranston plays Johnson in this:

Okay, so the make up is quite good, but that don't mean shit if the fugger can't act--and he simply disappeared into this role.

This guy is amazing, I might even call him a genious, but that would be wrong, its spelled GENIUS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal