dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Synthetic drugs are killing our kids, so let's take control (actual death)  (Read 16060 times)

Offline Dhedmo

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Dhedmo is working their way up.Dhedmo is working their way up.Dhedmo is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 07, 2019, 02:55:15 PM
  • Be the flame, not the moth --Giacomo Casanova
Re: Synthetic drugs are killing our kids, so let's take control (actual death)
« Reply #14 from previous page: February 04, 2016, 10:37:42 PM »
I think this is where living in California has me biased, but be that as it may...

Why in hell would anyone smoke synthetic weed when real weed is so readily available?

These synthetics come from China and contain fuckall kinda shit. Consider:

*In the past several years, Chinese-made pet food has been found to contain melamine;
*China produces half the apple juice consumed in the US, but use unsafe levels of pesticides on their crops
*31% of US-consumed garlic originates in China and tainted Chinese garlic has been found by US inspectors
*A recent scandal involves China's production of fake, plastic rice (produced from potatoes and a synthetic resin) being used to add bulk

If this is what's found in food, what do you think goes into fake dope?
Not for human consumption, indeed.

I realize that not every state (or country) has legalized or decriminalized weed, but hasn't the availability of legal cannabis made pot easier for everyone to obtain?

In any case, glad you're free and clear, Zoops.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 11:05:58 PM »
The shit isn't pot anymore bro... like Zoops said... it's more PCP like. It's not really serving the pot clientele anymore. It's a hard drug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2016, 04:42:13 AM »
I think this is where living in California has me biased, but be that as it may...

Why in hell would anyone smoke synthetic weed when real weed is so readily available?

These synthetics come from China and contain fuckall kinda shit. Consider:

*In the past several years, Chinese-made pet food has been found to contain melamine;
*China produces half the apple juice consumed in the US, but use unsafe levels of pesticides on their crops
*31% of US-consumed garlic originates in China and tainted Chinese garlic has been found by US inspectors
*A recent scandal involves China's production of fake, plastic rice (produced from potatoes and a synthetic resin) being used to add bulk

If this is what's found in food, what do you think goes into fake dope?
Not for human consumption, indeed.

I realize that not every state (or country) has legalized or decriminalized weed, but hasn't the availability of legal cannabis made pot easier for everyone to obtain?

In any case, glad you're free and clear, Zoops.

I've not touched / smoked / used / seen any herbal incense since March 2012, so I'm not familiar with this new, harder type of spice.

But for me, back when JWH-018 was still around, I liked synthetic weed because it didn't make me nearly as paranoid as regular weed tends to make me. If I smoked it in low to moderate doses, I got no paranoia. If I went overboard, which eventually happened, it did cause paranoia.

So in the beginning it was nice to be able to enjoy the positive aspects of weed that I like (making music sound amazing, making boredom more tolerable, e.g.), without the negative aspects I don't like (increased introspection, paranoia, e.g.).

But as JWH-018 became illegal, and as manufacturers started using other chemicals to stay ahead of the game, the shit changed. It went from being a really pleasant, enjoyable high to a harsh, nasty one that I didn't like at all.

When I last bought it in 2012, I was preparing for a seed tea kick. I had like $70 left, and I could have bought a few more pounds of seeds to try a quick taper, which I'm sure I would have failed. Or I could have bought the herbal incense to use as a w/d aide.

I went with the herbal incense. I hadn't bought it for like the past four or so months. Not since like November or December 2011. So it most likely had ample time to change yet again. When I was in w/d and smoked it for the first time since having last tried it, it was absofuckinglutely horrible.

It definitely helped with the RLS and the insomnia, but it immediately sent me into paranoia overdrive. It also only lasted about 3-4 hours before it wore off and I had to smoke more to get the same w/d relief.

I spent the next ten or so days doing that until I just couldn't do it anymore. By then I somehow had gotten more money, and went out and bought more seeds. I stayed on them for the rest of March, all of April, and the first few days of May 2012 until finally I got on Subs again.

I'll never do that spice shit again. From reading here, it's gotten much, much worse. I can't even imagine how horrible it would feel to me now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2016, 10:42:46 AM »
Yeah, I kept getting more and more amazed at how powerful the shit was getting. When I quit smoking it, you could literally put like a piece the size of, say, half a grain of rice in your pipe, smoke that, and be totally ZOOTED. As it got stronger and stronger, though, the duration of the high got shorter and shorter. To the point where, when it was as potent as I described in the previous sentences, it would last only 20-30 minutes before you had to smoke more. The w/d would kick in after like 1.5-2 hours without it. Truly awful to be trapped in that madness.

And there are perhaps tens of thousands of people in the US alone that are engaged in that daily chase, maybe a million worldwide.

And when people say, "why don't you just smoke regular weed," they are forgetting that regular weed produces a high completely different from this shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2016, 10:47:59 AM »
The shit isn't pot anymore bro... like Zoops said... it's more PCP like. It's not really serving the pot clientele anymore. It's a hard drug.

Exactly. A hard drug that produces an intense physical dependency.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2016, 09:22:46 PM »
Last time I was in SF, there was a smoke shop selling 4 or 5 different kinds of spice. One brand I recognized from back in 2012 when I was smoking the stuff called "Black mamba". I've been tempted to buy some lately.

I still think about it all the time too. Despite all the negatives, might try it out again  to see if it's any fun to me.

From what I Hear, some smoke shops still sell it behind the counter. But none sell it in the open anymore.  Kind of have to be "in the know".

I remember It used to synergize with what ever drug I was using along with it.  Stuff  was a crazy good combo with some Chiva.

I imagine a world where all drugs are legal. Think of all the amazing drug cocktails that would exist. Like when I see all the alcohol at a bar, I sometimes fantasize about If opiates were accepted in place of alcohol in our society, and instead of all the different alcohol, it's all different opiates.  I wonder what the "well" and "topshelf " opiates would be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2016, 06:31:03 AM »
guy: hey bartender, git down here dammit!
bartender: watchu wont?
guy: I'll take a shot of oxymorphone with a side of dilaudid, and a hitta crack right now. and keep the crack comin' bro.
bartender: yoo wanna starta tab homie?
guy: shoor, here's ma card, mang
bartender: 'aight, roll up yer sleeve. Yoo wanna glass stem or a bent up can ta smoke dem rocks wif?
guy: Ah brought ma own joint, rite hear.
bartender: aaah, a car antenna with some chore stuck up inside it, I see you is an old timer.
guy: betta fuckin bleeve dat mang.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions